Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/06/21 :  16:40:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
........ >:(

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/06/21 :  18:13:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Shipping in may and june is 2/3 done.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2017/06/23 :  17:16:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Sorry guys, I updated our order page with info but forgot to reply through the site.

Im assured the albums will be with me by tuesday this week and I can assure you they will be dispatched the very second I get my mitts on them.

Apologies again on the delay and response. We had issues at pressing & there was no sense in rushing through to meet the deadline if it compromised the overall quality of the release. I've poured a lot of emotion & passion into this release & I want it to show in the final product.

Im hopeful that you'll be receiving your albums, free Ravestars USB sticks and digital links, before the end of next week!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2017/07/03 :  11:54:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Just a quick update guys, the dispatching is well underway! There's still a fair few albums to get through but they'll reach you by the end of the week, early next week absolute latest.

Im very happy with the outcome & it'll have been worth the wait guys. Sorry for the delay.

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2017/07/03 11:55:41
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2017/07/03 :  14:27:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
Just a quick update guys, the dispatching is well underway! There's still a fair few albums to get through but they'll reach you by the end of the week, early next week absolute latest.

Im very happy with the outcome & it'll have been worth the wait guys. Sorry for the delay.

we will still recieve download links?

will cry if uk peeps start reviewing before me lol

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/07/03 :  15:37:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:

we will still recieve download links?

will cry if uk peeps start reviewing before me lol

I reckon you can expect them about half way through august

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/07/07 :  12:24:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote

Got mine!

Going through it now, mix to follow :D

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2017/07/07 :  12:45:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
My USB is corrupted :(

A couple of tracks are BROKEN :'(

Ok, make that 10 tracks :( Everything after and including Nakura - Elements

Edited by - arpz on 2017/07/07 12:48:42
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2017/07/07 :  16:08:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
My USB is corrupted :(

A couple of tracks are BROKEN :'(

Ok, make that 10 tracks :( Everything after and including Nakura - Elements

not the review i wanted!

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/07/07 :  17:51:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Mine has arrived and I've had a quick run through but not enough to come up with any substantial opinion

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2017/07/07 :  21:27:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Got mine :)

Happy to say my USB is fine (dumped it to my servers quick though, just in case) and munched my free sweeties too!

Road trip to Aberdeen tomorrow so will test out the CD then

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2017/07/08 :  08:25:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
It's very odd actually.

Usually when i by an album there are two or three great stand out tracks, a few destroy your ears car crash attempts and everything else in between. This time i have found tracks i like but nothing really stands out as great for me and on the flipside, apart from the Lady Dubbz pile of rubbish and some jakka B stuff (hardly surprising), there isn't much to hate either.

There is a lot of middle of the road boring stuff like the Andy Wilson tracks that just moan their way from start to finish (like unknowns tracks, an ode to please shoot me before i get to the drop). The fallon track has a good vocal and a good tune but would have sounded dated in 2009.

The highlights would be:-

Daniel seven - Virtus
Demcore - rock your body
M-project & futureshock - under the lights (expected it to be better imo).

Admittedly i do have some congestion atm so my ears are a bit off but i would say i'm in-different.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2017/07/08 :  12:55:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks for the feedback guys, im always happy to hear opinions, good or bad and will take everything on board as we build the second album :)

Ive had a few people say some of the mp3s on the usbs are corrupt whereas the majority seem to have been working fine. I'll be taking this up with the company who supplied them.

Either way, the digital download links for both mp3 & wavs will be emailed over the next few days :)

Thanks again for supporting the release!

Seraphoz
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
Posted - 2017/07/08 :  13:03:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Seraphoz's homepage  Reply with quote
Hi there.

The tracks are great, and they all work fine on the USB I was sent. Many thanks for the pack of haribo!

Finnbarr's track is my favourite, but there are loads of quality ones on there.

I made a quick mix, hope you enjoy.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2017/07/08 :  13:35:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Thanks for the feedback guys, im always happy to hear opinions, good or bad and will take everything on board as we build the second album :)

Ive had a few people say some of the mp3s on the usbs are corrupt whereas the majority seem to have been working fine. I'll be taking this up with the company who supplied them.

Either way, the digital download links for both mp3 & wavs will be emailed over the next few days :)

Thanks again for supporting the release!

It's a PITA, but I'd actually recommend getting them blank and loading yourself. That way you immediately identify any dud ones *and* if you keep an eye on transfer speeds you can also spot some more likely to fail (we had a few Diversions ones that were running half the speed of the rest, so we binned them).

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page