Entity Material
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Johnscardy

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2017/11/28 :  10:23:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Johnscardy's homepage  Reply with quote
I've pretty much tracked down all the tunes on the mixed CD now, but a couple are eluding me, so just wondered if they got a release.

Stargazer original (surely im looking in the wrong places)

Fallout

And while we're at it, I know they're not on thus album, but....

Stargazer Reese mix

Rudloe 4x4 mix (I know someone mentioned it was on the CLSM site, but it's not now)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Entity is verified hardcore artist Entity has donated money to the site Entity has attended 3 events
Posted - 2017/11/29 :  01:31:21  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks for the support - I'll be honest I don't know what the score is with most of those tracks.

I think something might be happening with the Reese remix of Stargazer.

If it comes to it, I'll upload later in the year if they're not for sale anywhere.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/11/29 :  13:24:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
surely you have the right to give the tracks out? Unless they contacted you to make tracks especially for the label.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2017/11/29 :  14:03:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
Was that Reese remix of Stargazer not a freebie once over, a long time back?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Entity is verified hardcore artist Entity has donated money to the site Entity has attended 3 events
Posted - 2017/11/29 :  23:12:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage  Reply with quote
Stargazer... well, that's an interesting one. Signed to Pitched Up, got released on CLSM, Nu Energy signed it as I wanted a vinyl release, then they stopped pressing vinyl, the 2014 remix went out on HU and now it's looking like the original and Reese mix are coming out on another label with additional remixes, which is what I didn't want, but if it means getting it on wax at last.....

I don't know if Reese's mix was out for sale or given away. I might have done. Probably got too drunk or something. Can't do anything now.

I'm with CLSM next weekend (sadly, not to make any music) and I'll ask re: the other tracks. Hopefully he has the WAVs because I don't. I keep losing data. I have no problem putting things out for free. They are signed to his label at the end of the day.

Side note - going to work on a breakbeat mix of Never let me go soon, and once that's done I'll put out some remix packs.

FAO: Silver - I know what MOAS means :P I remember you asking many moons ago. It's nowhere close to what any of you think it means. I'll update later ;)

Second album is rapidly taking shape - the first one took several years due to laziness. CD1 is all brand new stuff. CD2 is guest remixes. Keep an eye out!

Clive.

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Posted - 2017/11/29 :  23:15:11  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
surely you have the right to give the tracks out? Unless they contacted you to make tracks especially for the label.

I honestly don't know dude. Stupid as it sounds.

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/11/30 :  00:00:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:

FAO: Silver - I know what MOAS means :P I remember you asking many moons ago. It's nowhere close to what any of you think it means. I'll update later ;)

Isn't that a killstreak reward on Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Am I being thicc?

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Posted - 2017/11/30 :  00:49:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage  Reply with quote
Never played one so can't confirm, but MOAS predates it by a few years ;)

Then again, he might have trolled me again. I actually thought his name was Colin Meon and said "Hi Colin" when I drove over to meet him for the first time. :/

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/11/30 :  01:03:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
looks like reece remix of stargazer was on CLSM: Hardcore Revolution as full track.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2017/11/30 :  02:34:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
kinda unrelated // what's up with Tweak! ?

was that ever released on anything besides that " crush on hardcore " ? . easily one of my favorites from Entity. Was so fkn stoked when End of time was on material.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2017/11/30 :  08:11:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Your work with Darwin is amazing especially the tune Moving Over.

Alexbturbo

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2017/11/30 :  14:44:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alexbturbo's homepage  Reply with quote
Had a few spare minutes so decided to check my hard drive and see how the referenced tracks are tagged along with the label / release code / where I bought them.

- Rudloe (Breaks) - CLSMLW13 - Bought direct from the MOAS / CLSM webstore when it was active.
- Rudloe (Hardcore) - G-Core - GCORE011 - Bought as above, but I'm sure it was also available via IMO Download when it was first released, and before they re-launched their site a few years later.

Stargazer (various mixes)
- Original - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002 - Bought from Beatport based on the tagging.
- Reese mix - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002EX - Exclusive to the, now defunct, MOAS / CLSM webstore.
- 2014 - HU - DJ Entity - Material Album CD
- 2014 VIP Hard - HU - Hardcore Underground EP6 CD.
- The original mix was also released on Relentless Digital RLNTDIGI065 via the, now defunct, NuEnergy webstore, along with the Kevin Energy, Nick Xero & Shanty remixes.

- Fallout (Original) - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002 - Bought from Beatport based on the tagging.
- Fallout (Acolyte remix) - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002EX - Exclusive to the, now defunct, MOAS / CLSM webstore.

- Tweak - Released on Thumpa's ReBuild .mp3 label - RBM017 - The Hardcore Underground EP. Bought from the, now defunct, NuEnergy webstore based on the tagging.

It appears you can still get the originals of Fallout & Stargazer and the breaks version of Rudloe on JunoDownload...

https://www.junodownload.com/products/dj-entity-stargazer/1285729-02/
https://www.junodownload.com/products/clsm-entity-rudloe-cold-war-city/1926548-02/

Edited by - Alexbturbo on 2017/11/30 14:45:55
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2017/11/30 :  15:40:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alexbturbo:
Had a few spare minutes so decided to check my hard drive and see how the referenced tracks are tagged along with the label / release code / where I bought them.

- Rudloe (Breaks) - CLSMLW13 - Bought direct from the MOAS / CLSM webstore when it was active.
- Rudloe (Hardcore) - G-Core - GCORE011 - Bought as above, but I'm sure it was also available via IMO Download when it was first released, and before they re-launched their site a few years later.

Stargazer (various mixes)
- Original - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002 - Bought from Beatport based on the tagging.
- Reese mix - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002EX - Exclusive to the, now defunct, MOAS / CLSM webstore.
- 2014 - HU - DJ Entity - Material Album CD
- 2014 VIP Hard - HU - Hardcore Underground EP6 CD.
- The original mix was also released on Relentless Digital RLNTDIGI065 via the, now defunct, NuEnergy webstore, along with the Kevin Energy, Nick Xero & Shanty remixes.

- Fallout (Original) - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002 - Bought from Beatport based on the tagging.
- Fallout (Acolyte remix) - Pitched Up Digital - PUDIGI002EX - Exclusive to the, now defunct, MOAS / CLSM webstore.

- Tweak - Released on Thumpa's ReBuild .mp3 label - RBM017 - The Hardcore Underground EP. Bought from the, now defunct, NuEnergy webstore based on the tagging.

It appears you can still get the originals of Fallout & Stargazer and the breaks version of Rudloe on JunoDownload...

https://www.junodownload.com/products/dj-entity-stargazer/1285729-02/
https://www.junodownload.com/products/clsm-entity-rudloe-cold-war-city/1926548-02/

proper work dude~~!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page