Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
atomicb
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts

60 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/01 :  12:09:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
'I would really like this competition not to be fixed or weighted in any way. I have already seen emails from other web sites saying "please vote for me", I don't believe sites should do that'

U practically just have ....

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/08/01 :  22:26:41  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ Agreed but since every other site in the hardcore world has done so for us to stand any chance I have to eat my own words.

----------------------------------
it's all hardcore.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/08/02 :  00:37:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
Silver didnt send any e-mails, so the people that see that are the ones that use this site, so i dont see the bad thing about it...

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2003/08/02 :  02:51:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage  Reply with quote
I totally mis-understood most of the categories.. I wish I could resend my vote.. I thought the Best Contribution was a song..

Hopefully next year they'll be more orginized.

-----------
"Cheez-It; Get your own box."

atomicb
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts

60 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/03 :  02:40:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Heh, I'm sorry if it came off a bit rude and pissed of... I didn't really mean it like that.. just kind of a bit of confusion ;)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/08/03 :  19:01:51  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ tis cool... you can make up for it by voting for me or HappyHardcore.com ;)

it's all hardcore.

raverdave
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
517 posts
raverdave has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/08/04 :  12:27:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'm confused!!!!! Is it a propper rave or just an award ceremony or a bit of both? if its a rave how long they gonna stop it for to give out the gongs? hopefully just enough time for me to take a piss.. might go down the bookies and put a few bets on if they'll let me, recon we could all make some cash off this one...

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/04 :  17:23:40  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
It's an event and they will probally stop the music for 10 mins

it's all hardcore.

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2003/08/04 :  20:53:49  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'd love to be there and recieve all the awards I deserve (like the black-eye, the bashed shins and the most overall lame dude award)

-=[ryg0r]=-

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/08/04 :  21:46:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ryg0r:
the most overall lame dude award

I'm going to win that, you have no chance against me

xxhappyxx

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2003/08/05 :  07:16:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
lol i think we all voted for the same website...and if this one doesnt win it must be a fix because its undoubtably the best one, no other website has this much to offer.
i still cant decide who outstanding contribution to hardcore should go to :S

silver are you going to be at the awards?

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2003/08/05 :  16:55:54  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
I'm going to win that, you have no chance against me

That maybe be so Mr El-Lame-O, but I'll definately win the most-annoying-pestering-little-dwarf-award!

-=[ryg0r]=-

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/05 :  20:17:31  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by xxhappyxx:
silver are you going to be at the awards?

If I win any of the catagories the Hardcore Heaven crew would pay for my ticket to the UK and I would be there, they have already emailed me telling me this.

BUT

I'm already booked to DJ Utopia in Australia the same night and Twice as Nice the next night in Australia, so even with the time difference I could not make it even if I did win. DOH!

But don't let that hold you back from voting, if I win I'll make sure the HH crew book me for another gig in the UK so you can still see me :)

it's all hardcore.

xxhappyxx

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2003/08/06 :  00:29:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
aww thats a shame...if u win ull have to get someone to accept it for u then

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/06 :  01:23:46  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Oli G the UK moderator could except it for me :)

it's all hardcore.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page