Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Infinity Recordings.
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2017/10/11 :  22:29:27  Show profile Send a private message
What actually happened to this label no releases since 2008 have they stopped releasing or something?

DJ-Intensity

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2017/10/12 :  01:35:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
We were strong on vinyl but several distributor bankruptcies stung... we were also just a label, artists don't really need labels anymore, they self release or with another label that has a producer as the lead.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2017/10/12 :  04:19:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage
Well I always remember the artists were random when it came to releases the last few releases Stay With Me Smack several remixes by different artists finally My World by Weaver were all epic. The support was great too by Ineffect..

Edited by - DJIntensity on 2017/10/12 10:07:48
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/10/12 :  11:06:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
producers can't do world tours without a full label making profit off of all the whitelabels and 1 track signings for the up and coming producers

the water marking and all the copyright legal biz cost to much, and to maintain the database with soundcloud, youtube etc etc etc etc etc etc

Edited by - Guest on 2017/10/12 11:09:04
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2017/10/12 :  11:52:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage
Infinity was never 1 track signings the whole label had different artists when Breeze had the label and when silver took over it went better.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/10/12 :  12:01:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
1 track signings and the "white label" release's is the place to target in today's world

you can drop the happy/uk hardcore and all the reverse bass hardstyle

i do everything on my own time, not when someone wants a whole album done

Edited by - Guest on 2017/10/12 12:02:08
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/10/12 :  13:06:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
need the reverse bass hardstyle for when teh gate crashers come with the cocaine and denon SC5000\'s

https://youtu.be/CdjIBRQeNWE?t=15m20s

Edited by - Guest on 2017/10/12 13:15:42
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2017/10/13 :  05:20:45  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJIntensity:
Well I always remember the artists were random when it came to releases the last few releases Stay With Me Smack several remixes by different artists finally My World by Weaver were all epic. The support was great too by Ineffect..

The artists were random because we signed the tracks and released them like I guess MonsterCat does now. Labels like Evolution and Essential Platinum all came from (basically) the same artist(s) or featured remixes by them and had their own unique sound, which isn't an issue but just a differentiator between the labels.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2017/10/13 :  06:00:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:

The artists were random because we signed the tracks and released them like I guess MonsterCat does now. Labels like Evolution and Essential Platinum all came from (basically) the same artist(s) or featured remixes by them and had their own unique sound, which isn't an issue but just a differentiator between the labels.

I'll second that I've heard some unreleased tunes from Infinity too a long while back guess they'll never get released Awakening and Get Away..

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2017/10/13 :  15:21:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:

producer's need a outlet to experiment and roll with the aliases, or they get bored

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page