Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2018/01/16 :  00:46:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:
Meanwhile over on the Raverbaby facebook page...

We all joke about the raverbaby digital releases, but honestly I can?t ever see it happening. It?s good to see Hixxy is back in the studio but despite all his claims over the years regarding the releases, I just get the impression that he can?t be bothered to ever get them out. I think a good number of them have been lost as well.

If it did ever happen then I?d love to see all of the original vinyl releases plus the huge number of tunes that were never released, but I think that would be far too much to ask.

I wouldn't say n to having the Hixxy Remix of Heart of Gold that is on Bonkers 9 or his remix of DJs Unite vol 1 that is on Bonkers 7. Then again I want some of Sharkey's unreleased tunes as well

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/01/16 :  03:40:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
I wouldn't say n to having the Hixxy Remix of Heart of Gold that is on Bonkers 9 or his remix of DJs Unite vol 1 that is on Bonkers 7. Then again I want some of Sharkey's unreleased tunes as well

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/kelly-llorenna/heart-of-gold-hixxy-remix/hardcore/388425.html

Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2018/01/16 03:41:16
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2018/01/16 :  07:58:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/kelly-llorenna/heart-of-gold-hixxy-remix/hardcore/388425.html

Wow, 2002!
I remember hearing this for the first time like it was yesterday, and quite liking it. The original seemed like such an ancient track back then.
I can hardly believe it's like 16 years ago.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/01/16 :  08:27:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Ah, Hixxy's 'Eyeopener' remix of Heart of gold!

One of the first things I bought when I started properly getting back into Hardcore.

HARRIBO
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
591 posts
HARRIBO has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/01/16 :  09:57:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HARRIBO's homepage  Reply with quote
depends how many were unreleased as I bought most of the ones they had for sale off the next gen website

Diskard
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2018/02/01 :  14:10:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Diskard's homepage  Reply with quote
Sign me up!

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/02/03 :  09:42:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
The new page sucks bad loved the old version where it had all the MP3 samples of all the releases.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/02/15 :  21:08:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:
Meanwhile over on the Raverbaby facebook page...

We all joke about the raverbaby digital releases, but honestly I can?t ever see it happening. It?s good to see Hixxy is back in the studio but despite all his claims over the years regarding the releases, I just get the impression that he can?t be bothered to ever get them out. I think a good number of them have been lost as well.

If it did ever happen then I?d love to see all of the original vinyl releases plus the huge number of tunes that were never released, but I think that would be far too much to ask.

He should release a album with all the tracks unmixed over a few discs and then a hixxy raverbaby classic mix for the last disc

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page