of 5

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/03/04 :  14:24:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
well it could explain why my FBI vinyl sounds like utter shit :P

I wouldnt mind. Impact does have a extensive catalogue that's not on sale any longer

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/04 :  15:20:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
well it could explain why my FBI vinyl sounds like utter shit :P

I wouldnt mind. Impact does have a extensive catalogue that's not on sale any longer

Even listening to FBI stuff online sounds like utter shite too same could be said about his stuff on Masterwax online.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/03/04 :  16:30:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Haze, does that mean that Revenge will get a proper release? How many managed to buy it before it was taken down?
I still have my digital copy :P

Well the problems I have with my FBI002 record is probably just a dodgy pressing.
The digital copy of MWX004 doesn't have any problem, it's just saved at a lower dB. That one could've been normalized to 0dB before going on sale

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/04 :  18:15:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Rory?s last release on Masterwax in 2006 is inch perfect the Shine on Me and Breathe Again.

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/03/04 :  19:38:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJHaze:
Hi All ,

This thread has come at a good time as I have access to all of Impact's old tracks and permission to re release them. (This is of course for songs still not signed or under any contract).

Now... back then Rory however would slap his songs through the Darren Styles preset that was around at the time through T-racks and the master was not good. Quite muddy if you have a close listen. However the mixdowns were great in terms of clarity.

I am contemplating re mastering all his old songs and getting newer remixes of his most popular tracks for an album.

Would people be interested in this?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Ben (Haze)

I would be very excited about thisl Just use care when you remaster them. The S3RL remastered album was louder than hell, and I thought the quality suffered compared to the original versions I bought on the download sites.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/04 :  19:58:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Haze remix of All My Life with Implex sure was brilliant and Addiction too.

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2018/03/07 :  23:44:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh Haze. That sounds wonderful!

My SOUNDCLOUD

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/08 :  18:21:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Hope to see the unreleased stuff on this mix with his The Technician alias.

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2018/03/15 :  17:54:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Hi All ,

This thread has come at a good time as I have access to all of Impact's old tracks and permission to re release them. (This is of course for songs still not signed or under any contract).

Now... back then Rory however would slap his songs through the Darren Styles preset that was around at the time through T-racks and the master was not good. Quite muddy if you have a close listen. However the mixdowns were great in terms of clarity.

I am contemplating re mastering all his old songs and getting newer remixes of his most popular tracks for an album.

Cheers,

Ben (Haze)

Yes if its on a USB or a cd, some special. I avoid downloads and havent brought one for years. Offer a usb etc and I am on it like sonic...

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/03/15 :  20:04:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Hi All ,

Cheers,

Ben (Haze)

fkn plz!!!!

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/16 :  09:59:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Two CDs of mayhem would be smashing.

Impact
Average Member

United Kingdom
160 posts
Impact is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2018/04/18 :  06:35:47  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Impact's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks for all the kind words guys, it?s very humbling to know that people still appreciate and like the music I wrote well over 10 years ago now. Hardcore was a huge part of my life and knowing that all the passion and love I poured into hardcore music for years is still thought of today, means a lot - so thank you all

Little unknown fact, I also moonlighted for a short period under the guise of ?Unique?. You may remember some tracks I did with Breeze like ?Sometimes?, ?Scream? and ?Reach Out?

Incase anyone is wondering, I still have my recording studio although these days it?s really just for memories. I?ll every now and then get the hardcore vinyl out and have a mix - generally these days only when Ben Haze comes to visit :)

Thanks again for all the support over the years and the kind words

Rory

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2018/04/18 :  08:52:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impact:
Little unknown fact, I also moonlighted for a short period under the guise of ?Unique?. You may remember some tracks I did with Breeze like ?Sometimes?, ?Scream? and ?Reach Out?

I thought it was common knowledge! Your remix of "Come With Me" was superb, easily the best mix of it, still play it now.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/04/18 :  14:17:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Thanks for all the kind words guys, it?s very humbling to know that people still appreciate and like the music I wrote well over 10 years ago now. Hardcore was a huge part of my life and knowing that all the passion and love I poured into hardcore music for years is still thought of today, means a lot - so thank you all

Incase anyone is wondering, I still have my recording studio although these days it?s really just for memories. I?ll every now and then get the hardcore vinyl out and have a mix - generally these days only when Ben Haze comes to visit :)

Rory

Nice to hear from you your music is inspiring to the ears.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/04/18 :  15:29:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Rory

<3

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page