Music discussion - hardcore
 Male vocals in HHC?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
djjum

28 posts
Posted - 2001/08/16 :  20:13:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djjum's homepage  Reply with quote
MC HB out of scooter was pretty good in a few of scooters older songs and the guy in Ultrasonic was pretty good to. Now is the Time also has some good male vocals. I really think that men should not sing in HH the way the women do but they can sound good if their shouting to get the crowd going. One thing I cant stand is crappy MCs who have to sing the biggest load of crap the whole way through a mix. When I make music I usually always add special effects to my voice eg, speed it up or add echo becuase it hard to get a guys voice to sound right in Hardcore (Not that I can make good music). The MasterPlan by Dyewitness has some good male vocals and so does I Don't Do Coke by No Soap On The Rope.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dave-Rayvon

United Kingdom
78 posts
Posted - 2001/09/15 :  13:55:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I think some songs sound good with Male volcals rather than Female vocals. Can you imagine "Pretty green eyes" sung with Female vocals? Actually, it doesn't sound that bad. My favourite song with Male vocals is either "Higher Ground" or "Paradise and Dreams"

Dave!

Edited by - Dave-Rayvon on 15 Sep 2001 13:56:48

Elation
Average Member

Canada
232 posts
Posted - 2001/09/15 :  19:53:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elation's homepage  Reply with quote
i like male vocals quite a bit...it gives the music another side to it. im still partial to the female side of it though, gives me more of a russshhh!!!
lots of good tunes have poped up in the past years with male vocals, as we have all listed in this thread. CRACKER!!!

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2001/09/15 :  21:48:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
Female vocals is the best, but I do like some good choons with male vocals. Hardcore Vibes, Paradise and Dreams, Pretty Green Eyes, Pacific Sun. Also the bollox of a choon, Oceans Apart. Feelin Fine is okay.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2001/09/17 :  09:17:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage  Reply with quote
I dunno. Sometimes male vocals are a really good change from the norm as in Helix - UR Everything but I find they really rub you the wrong way sometimes and become cringeworthy.

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page