DJ Storm / Stompy Anthology Vol 1
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2018/06/05 :  22:32:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage  Reply with quote
Good stuff, shame that raver baby come follow me version isn't included (can't remember who did it now but dubplate recording, not rip, was posted on YT ages ago and now is down).

I will be buying though. Always enjoyed Stompy's production. Was just glad when I was err less than 18, I went to a local rave event where he was playing. No booze for me, no naughty stuff, just cola and then water when I was so bloated off the fizzy drinks. I semi nervously pulled out a vinyl sleeve I had in my p*ss poor nylon style trouser zip pocket to get Stompy to sign (I didn't bring the vinyl 'stay with me' as I didn't want it to get damaged).

Great chat with the man himself and a collectors item to keep.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
htid_4_life

United Kingdom
305 posts
Posted - 2018/06/05 :  22:33:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit htid_4_life's homepage  Reply with quote
well, something similar then. I appreciate where you are coming from with albums etc but I just really want a site or something I can go too, look up quosh or something and just shop away through the label rather than an album where I have a tracklist already laid out, I would like to make my own. obviously it will take ages to do this, to get the best quality stuff out there and to have a site to host this and make payments that are secure etc etc. but, its just something I would like that is all

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2018/06/09 :  15:03:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
I'll be picking these up for sure.

On the Stompy album vol 2 can we please get

Thoughts of you 98 remix
Three little words
Stay with me (Stompy remix)
Hands to heaven
Starlight

I like the format ?10 is well worth it and it spreads the cost

Also I wouldnt mind a Go Mental/ DJ Kaos anothology if you do more in the future

Also Body Rock and I Believe in the beat please!

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2018/06/09 :  15:08:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
I'll be picking these up for sure.

Also I wouldnt mind a Go Mental/ DJ Kaos anothology if you do more in the future

That's a good idea scavenger. His track Delirious came into my mind recently, good to hear it again.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/06/14 :  14:22:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Was actually hoping this was going to be 4 cds 3 unmixed and a stompy dj mix, 2 unmixed happy hardcore and 1 unmixed his upfront hardcore! but glad to see these released anyhow and just ordered my copies, roll on the next volumes

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  01:07:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
When are the CDs shipping?

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  10:24:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Dunno,

Got my Stompy download, the Storm one is not working for me ATM - it rocks!! Physicals will likely go straight to the shelf!

Thanks, Graham

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  13:27:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
I did buy these after all. Hope to listen later if they are available.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  14:17:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
Dunno,

Got my Stompy download, the Storm one is not working for me ATM - it rocks!! Physicals will likely go straight to the shelf!

Thanks, Graham

and unopened? :)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Shanty
Average Member

230 posts
Shanty is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  14:57:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Cool to have the DJ Stompy classics, but am a little disappointed that 'Thoughts Of You' is the Lost Mix that was released on New Era and not the original mix on Hectic as that was one of the 3 tracks I bought the album for. Would have bought the album for the others anyway, but I hope the original will appear on a future volume. Speaking of which, pretty please:

'All I See Is You & Me'
'Body Rock'
'Come On'
'Mind, Body & Soul'
'Thoughts Of You' ORIGINAL
'Three Little Words'
'Here Beside Me'
'Past The Chance'
'Here Beside Me (Midas Remix)'
'Kiss Your Lips' BOTH MIXES

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  17:20:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Wonder what the issue is with the Storm tracks.

On my list but not available to download.

Dookie77

United Kingdom
46 posts
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  18:01:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dookie77's homepage  Reply with quote
Just had a message from the team that they are working on a fix for the Storm one

djscavenger

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  20:36:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djscavenger's homepage  Reply with quote
Listening to the Stompy ablum now and its fantastic. He was so good at the vocal uplifting tracks. Really pleased to see the origional Young Forever on there Id thought that one was lost to the mysts of time. Not sure why the HTSE edit of come and follow me was used instead of the essential platinum one as its superior. Love the Test of time euro mix!

I also think HU have done a fantasic job of remastering the tracks. They sound crisp and clear. Looking forward to the next volume. Hope to pick up Storms at some point as well.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/06/25 :  21:13:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Cds shipping mid week!

I had the digital assets up on Friday, assumed they were working. Apparently not, heh.

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2018/06/25 21:15:26
GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2018/06/26 :  11:10:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
Dunno,

Thanks, Graham

and unopened? :)

Yeah, if I have the digital tracks there is no need to open the CDs

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page