Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/01/15 :  22:15:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
I still haven't ordered my copy yet! will def order at the end of the month ( new job, so on, so on) think i'll pick myself up a signed copy and pick it up with the vinylgroover album while i'm at it :D

Alert moderator Go to top of page
kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/01/16 :  04:00:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
Same here, I wonder if CDJay still holding a copy of One Rave D:
(@CDJay sorry mate, was supposed to order this December 7th, but stupid stuff happened, I'll do in the end of this month, promise!)

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/01/16 :  18:26:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Of course I did 😉

CDJay

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/01/20 :  22:49:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
Sandwich post lol

Just asking
Fracus & Darwin - Now It's Over (Synthwave) when?

The preview that posted Fracus is so... D R I V I N G and Neon-ish.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/01/20 :  23:29:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Not entirely sure what the plan is, for that, yet.

CDJay

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/01/21 :  05:28:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
Sandwich post lol

Just asking

Got a link? Didn't find it on Soundcloud or Facebook.

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/01/22 :  02:03:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
Sandwich post lol

Just asking

Got a link? Didn't find it on Soundcloud or Facebook.

Fracus posted on his personal facebook profile... and seriously, sounds driving.

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Posted - 2019/01/22 :  05:06:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
Unless I misinterpreted it, his post said it was going to be included in the deluxe content for the album. I don't see it in there, so I guess that idea got tossed.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/01/22 :  12:39:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
It was done well after the album was wrapped, so I don't think that was the intent. That said, I'll ask him

CDJay

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/01/23 :  02:47:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
*TL;DR ALERT + SLOWPOKE... I'm not using Internet Explorer guys, I explain why xD*

2 months delay to listen, give an opinion of this slice of variety styles. It was supposed to ordered before Christmas, but time and money didn't get it. But my birthday (and gift card received on this day) has saved the day (and hardcore library that is growing every month). Is more than say "better late than never". Also, I have my reasons that should be get it physically and deluxe edition. (*fangirling*).

BTW, Fracus & Darwin (and many producers) are the reason that I'm living and supporting this genuine music style. (And yeah, thanks for the 10 years surprising me). Kinda like to say "Hey, we give you a second chance if you listen this Hardcore music" and I can't deny. Colorful, brilliant and sometimes enigmatic. Let's get it to the point.

About the Greetings from the Edge. Seriously, is not a typical album that you can mix randomly selecting some tracks, no it isn't. Is special, different that they offer in their albums. Can be a story about "how to flow in the music and being eclectic no matter if is hardcore or not". They changes the game and even can fit it making the production in the edge of innovation.

About the tracks, there is not a slammer after slammer effect (or banger after banger), there is a... Jungle of vibes, anthems, feelings, slammer, bangers, fullfilling, killers, colorful, trippy, also there is unsafety mental trip that is called "Libertas", this track is serious and dangerous.

Fav Tracks.
- Libertas
- Now It's Over
- Mine All Night
- Nowhere
- 8 Bit Is Everything*

*Hope to listen a proper 8Bit DJ Friendly, instead the 16Bit Megadrive Mix or the Album Edition. Some 8bit lovers will explode the head, is a wildcard.

BTW guys, see you soon.

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/02/27 :  17:36:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
YO BUMP.
The typical southamerican issue of shipping code D:
Thanks in advance.

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  20:29:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
Thought this belonged in here

Edited by - robertybob on 2019/03/01 20:30:22
kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/03/01 :  20:45:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:

Needs to be happen (or featured on another comp).

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Posted - 2019/03/02 :  06:53:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:

Good production but boring style overall. This is the kind of stuff that's making me lose interest in hardcore.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  14:30:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
did any other preview ever go up?

none of the sounds i heard super peaked my interests, i just need to hear 1 track that does it for me lol.

want to pick this up with HH4.

@ CDJay, ia there any more physical releases slotted for near future? id hate to ship all this and then feel the need to grab something else.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page