Page: 
of 24

Author Thread  
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/02/17 :  18:43:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:
Finally getting around to having a proper listen. I was always a massive TWO / Vinylgroover fan boy growing up. Especially during 1996-1997.

This is a fantastic collection. It's great to have tracks such as Secrets, Smooth & Irresistible, Like A Prayer, My Guardian Angel, Shelter Shelter etc etc. Oh and I still love the VG and DNA remix of Steamtrain. Brings back good memories of the Sanctuary.

Love vinylgroover & dna remix of steamtrain myself! def better than the original imo

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2019/02/17 :  18:46:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I thought you said you didnt buy digital packs? ;)

I don't ;) i'm just picking up the cd, thats why gonna ask someone how can i listen to rave theme volume 2? its not on youtube

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2019/02/17 :  18:49:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Another thing i was actually thinking about, why is there no dj mix with this album? every other album always has the dj doing a mixed cd, why not vinylgroover?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/02/17 :  19:25:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Maybe VG didn't feel like it?

And I dont think any of the unreleased tracks have ever been played out, other than maybe the odd live set?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2019/02/17 :  19:33:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Maybe VG didn't feel like it?

And I dont think any of the unreleased tracks have ever been played out, other than maybe the odd live set?

Not sure what the reason is tbh, don't think it'd be " ah i couldn't be bothered doing a mix" type thing, but who knows, well cdjay obviously lol

And couldn't tell yeah lad about the unreleased tracks, like i said didn't even know there was a rave theme 2! probably with a track like that anyway, prob only played out live

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2019/02/17 :  19:37:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
nearly all the vinylgroover cds out there are mix cds of vinylgroover tracks, world didn't need another one, what it needed was a DJ friendly bundle like this!! :P

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Posted - 2019/02/17 :  19:45:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
nearly all the vinylgroover cds out there are mix cds of vinylgroover tracks, world didn't need another one, what it needed was a DJ friendly bundle like this!! :P

Yeah i know, but all the other artist albums on hu have a dj mix, well i know this technically isn't an artist album, but its like sharkeys and the tnc ones, and both sharkey and robbie long did a dj mix, and since i'm not a dj or buy the digital, the dj mixes are the thing i would most prefare to listen to! lol

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/02/17 :  21:47:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
He'll do something for the podcast, and we're touring the album. Come listen 😉

CDJay

DJ Bounce

United Kingdom
344 posts
DJ Bounce is verified hardcore artist DJ Bounce has attended 5 events
Posted - 2019/02/18 :  21:07:09  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Bounce's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
He'll do something for the podcast, and we're touring the album. Come listen 😉

CDJay

Did you get Rush Hour remix sorted mate?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/02/18 :  21:22:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Literally no one seems to have it 😭

CDJay

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  07:36:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Literally no one seems to have it 😭

CDJay

DJ Magical - Rush Hour (Vinylgroover remix) ?? This one ?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  10:22:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Aye.

CDJay

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  11:14:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
Man, I wonder what else might be possible to see digitally in the future... Scott Brown has his own thing, Next Generation/Blatent Beats have hinted at a remastered full catalog on USB...

I'd kill to see the Quosh Records discography preserved. Wonder if there's any chance of Sy and Unknown partnering?

There's a lot of other choice releases I keep finding more and more of the more I research labels that featured on the Happy 2b Hardcore series. I don't think I'll ever get tired of listening to those mixes. Someday I'll have a nearly lossless collection of the source tunes.

I should make another thread asking about what other places I can buy old tracks from. Obviously I want to go legit when I can, but I don't have a turntable and importing massive amounts of vinyl from the uk isn't practical.

This is amazing for the money. I only wish John Gotti's Revenge and Wham Bam would turn up. Hate all you want, but I love me a bit of cheese.

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  13:13:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Aye.

CDJay

I have it on mp3.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/02/19 :  15:34:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Is it vinyl sourced, though?

Any idea where it came from? I've tried anyone and everyone, but it appears to have been from the alphamagic era which took the World Of Vinylgroover assets too.

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 24 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 13  14  15  ... 20  21  22  23  24
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page