My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
Vinyl / CD / Music Shop
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search
Record Store

Raver's online
 Total online 243
 Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Anyone still producing ?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
LeVzi
Senior Member



United Kingdom
262 posts
Joined: Feb, 2019
Posted - 2019/02/23 :  12:43:20  Show profile Send a private message
I never stopped dabbling in production or mixing , just not in hardcore, but I do keep my stuff up to date best I can. Just upgraded the PC, so I figured id try to make something.

I spend more time in the gym these days than I do at the computer but even so, might try it, see what happens.

Anyone else still doing any ? hardcore Producer is long since dead I assume ?


Alert moderator
DJ Bounce
Senior Member



United Kingdom
256 posts
Joined: Mar, 2006
DJ Bounce is verified hardcore artist DJ Bounce has attended 5 events
Posted - 2019/03/27 :  23:15:43  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Bounce's homepage
Occasionally matey

__________________________________
Check out my Spotify @ https://spoti.fi/32t5Lvx




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra
Moderator



United Kingdom
12,510 posts
Joined: Nov, 2003
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2019/03/28 :  11:29:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
Yes, I work under my Bee Trax pseudonym, doing Bonkers 7 styled hardcore.
https://soundcloud.com/bee-trax/

I set myself a goal to have a proper CD, Bee Trax mix 'album' ready by the end of this year.
Which I'd either give away for postage costs, or a small donation to charity or something.

So far I'm 8 tracks in, (3 brand new original B7 tracks, and two trance rip offs) and then using 3 that are already released..but it needs to be like 15 or 16 tracks for the CD, time is ticking. I'm having to split time between that, working on a project for a museum and family life so it's surprsingly hard to find the spare time to do it ...AND be inspired to write when that time is available.

Highly frustrating.



__________________________________
Triquatra/Bee Trax/Cuttlefish
http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/ - http://CLSM.net -


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Triquatra on 2019/03/28 11:31:46
Calvin_G
Starting Member



United States
2 posts
Joined: Mar, 2019
Posted - 2019/04/02 :  12:15:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Calvin_G's homepage
I've been producing kind of Low Key for ~7 years. I had a track with skeets a while back that was supposed to be on Hardcore Underground Breaks 2 but that compilation must have been scrapped or pushed back.

I still make like really new school hardcore but I don't upload a lot of stuff publicly, I have a promo list of DJs, managers etc I send my tracks to.


https://soundcloud.com/calving


Alert moderator Go to top of page
LeVzi
Senior Member



United Kingdom
262 posts
Joined: Feb, 2019
Posted - 2019/04/07 :  09:53:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
Good to see people still doing a bit. tbh I start a project, get a bit into it, then delete it, just cannot find any enthusiasm to produce anything hardcore related.

I've tried DnB, breaks, Frenchcore, hardcore, and nothing inspires anymore.

Kept all my stuff up to date, DAW, plugins etc. Just the want to do something has gone.

I prefer mix competitions now tbh. but so few and far between.


Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ P4ddy
Starting Member



Czech Republic
9 posts
Joined: Nov, 2014
Posted - 2019/04/09 :  16:24:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ P4ddy's homepage
Yeah mate still trying to keep that oldschool HHC vibe alive, altough there are no producers or even parties in my country.
This is my latest work:



Alert moderator Go to top of page
martinj1985
Senior Member



United Kingdom
263 posts
Joined: Feb, 2015
Posted - 2019/04/09 :  20:23:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Yes, I work under my Bee Trax pseudonym, doing Bonkers 7 styled hardcore.
https://soundcloud.com/bee-trax/

I set myself a goal to have a proper CD, Bee Trax mix 'album' ready by the end of this year.
Which I'd either give away for postage costs, or a small donation to charity or something.

So far I'm 8 tracks in, (3 brand new original B7 tracks, and two trance rip offs) and then using 3 that are already released..but it needs to be like 15 or 16 tracks for the CD, time is ticking. I'm having to split time between that, working on a project for a museum and family life so it's surprsingly hard to find the spare time to do it ...AND be inspired to write when that time is available.

Highly frustrating.





Sounds good mate! i would be up for that!!


Alert moderator Go to top of page
martinj1985
Senior Member



United Kingdom
263 posts
Joined: Feb, 2015
Posted - 2019/04/09 :  22:30:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
I never stopped dabbling in production or mixing , just not in hardcore, but I do keep my stuff up to date best I can. Just upgraded the PC, so I figured id try to make something.

I spend more time in the gym these days than I do at the computer but even so, might try it, see what happens.

Anyone else still doing any ? hardcore Producer is long since dead I assume ?



checkout my bandcamp label!!
https://crescendohardcore.bandcamp.com/


Alert moderator Go to top of page
nailbiter
Average Member



Japan
173 posts
Joined: Jul, 2006
nailbiter has attended 4 events
Posted - 2019/07/04 :  06:25:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nailbiter's homepage
First post in like, 10 years. Trying to get back into it. Here?s one from a couple of years ago
https://soundcloud.com/inversesquare/goin-hard-demo


__________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/nailbitermusic

Those who can't do, teach.




Alert moderator Go to top of page
Willson
Starting Member



United Kingdom
6 posts
Joined: Mar, 2004
Posted - 2019/08/05 :  13:12:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Willson's homepage


First thing I've put together in a while, stuck in the 90s!




Alert moderator Go to top of page
danielseven
Senior Member



Italy
322 posts
Joined: Jan, 2010
danielseven has attended 4 events
Posted - 2019/08/05 :  18:00:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danielseven's homepage
Yes, I keep producing, of course!

Regarding the forums, those days I think Facebook Groups are more used for music production discussions. Sometimes I give some advice on those groups too.


__________________________________
Daniel Seven - Italian Hardcore DJ/Producer - Soundcloud




Alert moderator Go to top of page
LeVzi
Senior Member



United Kingdom
262 posts
Joined: Feb, 2019
Posted - 2019/08/06 :  04:29:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
What groups, I don't see any.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
danielseven
Senior Member



Italy
322 posts
Joined: Jan, 2010
danielseven has attended 4 events
Posted - 2019/08/06 :  14:32:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danielseven's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
What groups, I don't see any.



Make an effort and find them. I can't advertise here.


__________________________________
Daniel Seven - Italian Hardcore DJ/Producer - Soundcloud


Alert moderator Go to top of page
LeVzi
Senior Member



United Kingdom
262 posts
Joined: Feb, 2019
Posted - 2019/08/07 :  01:03:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by danielseven:
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
What groups, I don't see any.



Make an effort and find them. I can't advertise here.



I have made an effort, there's **** all there.


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Hard2Get
Advanced Member



United Kingdom
12,834 posts
Joined: Jun, 2001
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/08/07 :  20:01:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Willson:


First thing I've put together in a while, stuck in the 90s!



Very authentic sound you have there. Reminds me of a couple of producers i think. The first one that comes to mind is DNA. I'm guessing you grew up listening to stuff from around 1997.


Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member



Colombia
1,418 posts
Joined: Nov, 2001
Posted - 2019/08/07 :  23:32:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Originally posted by Willson:


First thing I've put together in a while, stuck in the 90s!



Very authentic sound you have there. Reminds me of a couple of producers i think. The first one that comes to mind is DNA. I'm guessing you grew up listening to stuff from around 1997.



I think it would benefit from a cleaner mixdown and master.

Still...
Nice! My kind of cheese! :)



__________________________________
"Fun with a capital F-D-B!"

http://djfundabounce.com :: https://sptfy.com/djfdb


Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2019 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page