of 7

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/05/02 :  07:31:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Coolgamer:
Not to complain or anything, but I'm really not a fan of the package design. It's visibly impressive the first time you open it. But then I realized that it's tacky glue holding the cd holder to the inlay. One of them popped off and stayed stuck to the disc the first time I opened it. I'm already having trouble keeping one cd in place and I'm willing to bet the glue will wear down. It also goes against my instincts to have the discs keep rubbing together each time I close it. Seems a sure way to cause damage.

Update: Actually, both of them have a nasty habit of popping off upon opening.

You can see the glue even on the more commercially sold packages. I have a bunch of Heavy Metal albums that have something similar design (how it's glued, not how the disc pages are folded).

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Samination on 2019/05/02 07:31:56
Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/05/03 :  04:12:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Coolgamer:
Not to complain or anything, but I'm really not a fan of the package design. It's visibly impressive the first time you open it. But then I realized that it's tacky glue holding the cd holder to the inlay. One of them popped off and stayed stuck to the disc the first time I opened it. I'm already having trouble keeping one cd in place and I'm willing to bet the glue will wear down. It also goes against my instincts to have the discs keep rubbing together each time I close it. Seems a sure way to cause damage.

Update: Actually, both of them have a nasty habit of popping off upon opening.

You can see the glue even on the more commercially sold packages. I have a bunch of Heavy Metal albums that have something similar design (how it's glued, not how the disc pages are folded).

Not a fan. Would rather know my discs are secured and protected even at the cost of the "neat" design, but that might be just me.

Si Thompson
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,362 posts
Posted - 2019/05/03 :  22:24:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Si Thompson's homepage  Reply with quote
My Stompy CD also arrived. It's hassle free dealing with HU.

The Rave Music Archive
https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive
https://www.youtube.com/c/theravemusicarchive

Kool Katz Digital
https://soundcloud.com/kool-katz-digital

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/05/05 :  02:09:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
It's thrilling to hear, and we will get better, but I fear you're unique 😂

CDJay

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2019/05/10 :  00:32:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
Overall, very good album. Although I must admit that I only buy HH for the Fracus & Darwin mix, nothing else.
Also, one final thing to ask, when was Hardcore Heaven 3 released? It seems like there wasn't much of a gap in terms of time between the two, although I may be wrong.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/05/10 :  11:06:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Hh3 was put up for pre sale in 2017, but actually shipped March 2018 because *represses*

Biggest gap thus far, was six months between the others being compiled 😉

CDJay

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/07/05 :  04:02:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
Anyone didn't arrived the album yet?.
Is almost 3 months since I ordered and didn't received the package, even when it returned back to UK due parcel problems.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/07/05 :  06:51:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
DM me, I need some information in order to combine and reship. Also, given the size of the parcel, we'll use a courier rather than our usual service (as we can't seem to ship tracked to Chile).

Cheers!

CDJay

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/07/05 :  13:31:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
DM me, I need some information in order to combine and reship. Also, given the size of the parcel, we'll use a courier rather than our usual service (as we can't seem to ship tracked to Chile).

Cheers!

CDJay

Weird... A.B from Stamina throw me a shipping code to track my package, weirdly it took two weeks to arrive. BTW, DM'ed :).

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2019/07/05 :  14:17:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Was it via royal mail? The last one I sent I got back with "service not available" (begging the question, why did your system let me select it then? 😂)

CDJay

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/07/05 :  14:48:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Was it via royal mail? The last one I sent I got back with "service not available" (begging the question, why did your system let me select it then? 😂)

CDJay

In fact, it was a gift, and yes, via Royal Mail.

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/01/22 :  17:54:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote

LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/01/23 :  08:45:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:

I like her voice, but I cannot stand songs like that. Vocal hardcore is listenable when there is a really cool hook or riff in it.

Good example

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/01/25 :  17:47:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:

I like her voice, but I cannot stand songs like that. Vocal hardcore is listenable when there is a really cool hook or riff in it.

Good example

Does Never Loved You not have a good hook or riff? I think it does.

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2020/02/15 :  13:27:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
Frostfire - This Feeling (Yade Remix), great track. Listen to full length track if you haven't already. Hopefully we'll hear more like this from Yade.

Edited by - Sulphurik on 2020/02/15 13:32:07

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page