Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
dj_spex

United Kingdom
81 posts

14 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  12:09:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_spex's homepage  Reply with quote
am lookin forward fur this cd but when r they going to ditch sharkey - his discs get worse each bonkers - a canny stand the guy, am mostly lookin forward fur the scott brown disc his stuffs healthy - does any1 know if styles - takin me higher is a cover of oceania - taking me higher

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  12:11:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
sharkeys CD's are a wee bit off puttin', but i'm buyin it anyway!! :) another to add to the collection...

Sweetness is happy hardcore, which in return, is a way of life!

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

Sean Apollo
Advanced Member

United States
1,687 posts

143 hardcore releases
Sean Apollo is verified hardcore artist Sean Apollo has donated money to the site Sean Apollo has attended 8 events
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  12:11:26  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Sean Apollo's homepage  Reply with quote
Splix, I agree! Why would not not want this , it packed with new stuff god its gonig to be insane...

www.intenseradio.co.uk

dj_spex

United Kingdom
81 posts

14 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  13:05:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_spex's homepage  Reply with quote
a wouldnae say sharkeys disc is off putting a wid say its TORTURE - I CANNY STAND THAT GUYS DISC - there never any good stuff on it, a tried the wan fae bonkers x once and never used it again its pish

someone shoot him before bonkers 12 - a hate the guy or sack him

scott brown is what people buy bonkers fur not pishy sharkey

Hardcorevolution was quite good but a expected it to be better but still its 100000000 times the sharkey disc

P.S. IF SHARKEY COMES ON THIS WEBSITE ANSWER ME YA WANK

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  13:12:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
Sharkeys a good guy, and YES he does view this website, I actually prefer Sharkeys cd's over the other 2 because they are great hardcore sounds.

You hate someone because of the music they like and play???? Blimey you need to chill out big time!

Isn't it lucky that the majority of people don't think like that, otherwise there would be no music, probebly no world if people hated people for petty things like that!

Big Up The Sharkzter Can't wait for his mix on Bonkers 11 .

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

"In My Sleep I Grind My Teeth"

"TeethGrinder"

"Therapy?"

dj_spex

United Kingdom
81 posts

14 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  13:23:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_spex's homepage  Reply with quote
simon how can you honestly like sharkeys disc its brain damage

SuperHenke

Sweden
285 posts
SuperHenke has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  13:35:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dj_spex:
simon how can you honestly like sharkeys disc its brain damage

Just because you don't like it does not mean that other people wont like it. Most think the Sharkey-stuff is good anyways..

Edited by - SuperHenke on 2003/10/16 13:37:28
atomicb
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts

60 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  13:38:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
He's not alone in likeing the disc - I thought the disc on 10 was amazing... listen to it much more than the other two.

More importantly *you* think it's like brain damage, but other do not. Can you not simply accept that and let people get on with thier lives? No one if forcing you to listen to the sharkey disc - by all means give it away or use it as a frisbee or whatever . . . but there's no need to complain to others who may find it quite a nice cd.

Sharkey does come on this site sometimes, but if you are seriously expecting a reply by saying 'ANSWER ME YA WANK' you really do need some help ;)

He may reply to a sensible criticism of his work, but not the sort of groundless opinionated stuff you've posted.

dj_spex

United Kingdom
81 posts

14 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  13:57:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_spex's homepage  Reply with quote
Am fae Glasgow and a will guarantee u that less than 1% will like sharkey stuff - we urnae like aw u english who just started listenin to hardcore a few years ago. hardcore is in oor blood here just like scott brown - we prefer classic hardcore tunes and scott brown stuff - none of this sharkey caper.

av got a website dedicated to glasgow djs

www.gdj.vze.com

Scott if ya want a will add u tae it anaw, a hid tae start the website again efter the Springburn dafties got the password fur ma old website and messed it up - SPRINGBURN DAFTIES

and does any1 know wit scheme Scott Brown wiz fae in Glesga?

DiA

United Kingdom
87 posts
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  14:44:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
dj spex ive read alot of your posts on here and all you seem to be doing is posting shit and going on about downloadin mp3's, how about someone shoot you before your next post?

oh and for your inconvenience i think sharkeys cd's are the best out of the 3, honestly.

dj_spex

United Kingdom
81 posts

14 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  14:48:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_spex's homepage  Reply with quote
dia am entitled tae ma own opinion mate

sharkey is a joke but

DiA

United Kingdom
87 posts
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  14:55:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yes i understand you have a right to your opinion but dont keep going on and on about how shit you think sharkey is, isnt saying it once enough??

DUMEZ

Australia
29 posts
DUMEZ has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  20:00:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I cant believe what im hearing, Sharkeys mix is the bomb, as are all the disc's in any bonkers, Every time ive purchased a new bonkers the first cd i put on out of the set is always Sharkey's, His music is fast paced and full of energy, the way Hardcore should be!

SO LOCK DOWN ON MY LOWDOWN, LISTEN OUT!!

Sean Apollo
Advanced Member

United States
1,687 posts

143 hardcore releases
Sean Apollo is verified hardcore artist Sean Apollo has donated money to the site Sean Apollo has attended 8 events
Posted - 2003/10/16 :  21:36:16  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Sean Apollo's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

P.S. IF SHARKEY COMES ON THIS WEBSITE ANSWER ME YA WANK

dude please never say anything like that again...: /

www.intenseradio.co.uk

harddance
Starting Member

United Kingdom
10 posts
Posted - 2003/10/17 :  06:34:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit harddance's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
am lookin forward fur this cd but when r they going to ditch sharkey - his discs get worse each bonkers - a canny stand the guy, am mostly lookin forward fur the scott brown disc his stuffs healthy - does any1 know if styles - takin me higher is a cover of oceania - taking me higher

You Americans make me laugh, you really do, if you ain't american you still make me laugh!! lol

It was the UK who gave you Hardcore and made it is as big as it is by bringing our DJ's over to the US, and yet you now say that one of the UK/Worlds BIGGEST Hardcore artist mixes crap music and writes shit music!

Fair enough if you prefer the cheesy vocal hardcore(Which I dont like at all), but do NOT slate someone elses writing or musical tastes it's not big or clever and I think you'll find alot of UK ravers wuold be very annoyed at what you wrote because it shows a total lack of understanding of the music!

Sharkey pioneenered the Freeform sound, he Brought Bonkers back by talking to React, he has over 150+ released tunes to his name and he started off Bonkers ni the 1st place!!!!

That speaks for itself!

Maybe you should think before you starting slating an artist who has done so much for the UK scene and the scene worldwide!

StiX || Deviance
http://www.nuenergy.co.uk
[email protected]

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page