of 7

Author Thread  
dj_excy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,995 posts

197 hardcore releases
dj_excy has donated money to the site dj_excy has attended 6 events
Posted - 2005/09/22 :  13:42:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_excy's homepage  Reply with quote
ive voted hhc.com all the way!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
HenriXlloyd
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2005/09/24 :  02:52:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HenriXlloyd's homepage  Reply with quote
man im trippin face...im at ma mate edds house had 3 lacostes a gram of base and cann of gas...im lovin life/.////biggin up to all the hardcore ravers out there.......bin out ad a good nite....now mashin it up0 listenin to some bangin hard core of bonkers 14 on happyu hardcore fm...thx ppl u knw were out here to get mashed as ****k///go slipmatt and hixxy ur the b3est djs in the world/.......u knw ur gona stay h.t.i.d 4eva.///serialo killers on at th moment LOVIN THE MIXXYIN......... go sharkey m,ix me up man/../.......ross and sam are now in the room...i must be talkin shit//.///////man hit yu bc in min p-pl.......,gota show some info on some eventage/.//w00t w00t

HenriXlloyd
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2005/09/24 :  03:12:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HenriXlloyd's homepage  Reply with quote
man were all trippin balls...just bomebed another pill........man ad some dexamphetamine aswelll......and a gan of gas and a gram of bass...bought to neck a forth....were all mashed up here...all teh boys say a big shout out...even tho there hip hop junkies lol they know wot its like,.,,,,,,they lovin the tuneage.....omfg walk away!"!!¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wot a tune.....................

im lovin this ****inj tune

so walk awaty leve me here a;lone i got nufin to say to u anymoer jus tleve me here pack your bags and go...... .......just walk away..,,,,,man i keep getin lost......omfg these lacostes aint bad pills...see u in a mo...im just tryin to find walk away on the net as i have not got ma bonker 14 out with me at teh mo lol.........and i reall y need to listen to it.......

]
omfg

here we go

everbody thru ur hanbds..........lets get dirty.....lets get dirty.......lets get dirt........let letl let let let llet let eleteltmeltletletlelteltletleltletleltletleltleltle....here mer goin now.............
]

wot a frikkin tune.......omfg im lovin this im sure which song u all know lets get dirty gets somehwre in ur boidy,,,,,,,,,cuz its so fat....go lisa lashes aswell...ur a godeess darlkin

man were all ****d i bin on a typin rampage

UKr4veR
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
639 posts
Posted - 2005/09/24 :  08:42:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hahaha what the ****

Uproar
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,644 posts
Posted - 2005/09/24 :  21:57:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Uproar's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by UKr4veR:
Hahaha what the ****

lol! Indeed!

BlueYoshi

United States
43 posts
Posted - 2005/09/30 :  07:27:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BlueYoshi's homepage  Reply with quote
im sorry but i read the first post and didnt wanna look for it so when exactly is this and when will we know the results? and btw HappyHardcore.com HANDS DOWN for best HHC site

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/09/30 :  08:08:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Result are found out on the night, 29th of Oct 2005... Would love the site to win, I'd fly to England to collect the award and buy a few people beers :)

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2005/09/30 :  09:18:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I'd fly to England to collect the award and buy a few people beers :)

I'll remember you said that ;)

dj_excy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,995 posts

197 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/09/30 :  09:48:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_excy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I'd fly to England to collect the award and buy a few people beers :)

i would buy you 1 silver for the long journey ;)

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/09/30 :  09:53:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ Right it's settled then... first round on me :)

dj_excy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,995 posts

197 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/09/30 :  09:59:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_excy's homepage  Reply with quote
oooo i cant wait :) you better win silver!!!

swansea247
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,625 posts

41 hardcore releases
swansea247 has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/09/30 :  10:11:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit swansea247's homepage  Reply with quote
you know this site has had my vote

Phantom Eagle
Starting Member

Germany
13 posts
Posted - 2005/10/04 :  12:38:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I've also voted for HappyHardcore.com.:-)

My Best DJ Award goes to DJ Myers, cause I don't know many Hardcore DJays yet, but heard his sets @happyhardcore.com / D.I. Radio on the HappyHardcore Channel, just like his set right now.

Excuse my bad english, cause I am from Germany, so my skills in English may not be the best.

Edited by - Phantom Eagle on 2005/10/04 12:40:16
NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/10/06 :  19:42:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
^^^ Right it's settled then... first round on me :)

ill be expecting mine in the mail.

just voted again,
HHC.com is defo my pick for best website.

ukraver

United Kingdom
50 posts
ukraver has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/10/08 :  16:50:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ukraver's homepage  Reply with quote
didnt silver say on his last show that he was comming to the awards?
i must have been hearing things if he didnt lol :)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page