Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2015/02/08 :  22:38:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
some rate impatient f*ckers i tell thee

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/02/08 :  23:22:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
I don't think anyone has been impatient. It's that they have been told a few days and it has been many times longer than that. Impatience would be complaining why it's taken this long when they have been told that it would take this long. I don't have any problems personally but that needs to be pointed out.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2015/02/09 00:22:02
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2015/02/08 :  23:45:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
You lot better wind your necks in. Ken Masters promised us a few days.
I for one am sick of the excuses and sob stories, and I can assure everyone he will be hearing from my lawyers.
I have nothing further to say on this matter.
(Foreigners - I was jesting, no need to reply with a quote.)

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2015/02/09 :  00:21:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
(Foreigners - I was jesting, no need to reply with a quote.)

Lol

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2015/02/09 :  07:19:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
In all of the projects that Ken has started he's never let us down so, show some courtesy and be patient....

....ffs

Cheers lads, its the great comp in the making I'm sure :)

I can understand people are eager to get stuck in but please bare in mind guys, this all stemmed from a thread I posted asking what you guys fancied doing. Days later it was underway.

Its not like most production comps where everything's in place before launching. We've had to create a vocal from scratch, working from nothing but lyric submissions. Its a great idea but adventurous like most of my ideas are! Haha It cant be half assed, & if that meant delays then so be it. Myself & Allison have needed help in making this possible & unfortunately that help hasn't always been available.

We could have launched with dry vocals already, why not? Its a production comp after all. However, with all the projects I run, I like to encourage people of all levels to have a go. People that may have never thought about getting involved in these type of projects before. Ensuring wet vocals are included will go a long way in helping more people get involved, ensuring the overall standard of entries is as high as it can be.

Maggers

United States
57 posts
Posted - 2015/02/09 :  16:16:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Maggers's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm assuming you will also be providing dry vocals? Just curious ... Can't do nearly as much with wet vocals.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2015/02/09 :  16:52:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maggers:
I'm assuming you will also be providing dry vocals? Just curious ... Can't do nearly as much with wet vocals.

Yeah dry are the most useful.

AllisonM

United Kingdom
58 posts
Posted - 2015/02/09 :  17:19:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AllisonM's homepage  Reply with quote
the vocals need processed think he means he could put them up unprocessed but would rather do it so they can be dropped there will be dry and wet and hopefully harmonised processed vox xx

Edited by - AllisonM on 2015/02/09 17:22:10
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2015/02/09 :  19:26:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes, both dry & wet vocals will be included :)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/02/09 :  20:51:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

Dunno, can't beat a bit of wetness too

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2015/02/09 :  21:09:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
Out of interest, will there be midi's or anything, for the slightly uselesser producers amongst us?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2015/02/09 :  21:14:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
quote:

Dry to begin with. Then soaked. With reverb.

brodster

United States
99 posts
Posted - 2015/02/10 :  01:47:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brodster's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Out of interest, will there be midi's or anything, for the slightly uselesser producers amongst us?

I feel like a midi of the vocal by itself would be good, as long as it doesn't have a chord progression or a melody included with it. We don't want everyone's submissions to be sounding the same now do we.

Edited by - brodster on 2015/02/10 01:48:24
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2015/02/10 :  07:27:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
quote:

You're a bad, bad man.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2015/02/10 :  07:30:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by brodster:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:

I feel like a midi of the vocal by itself would be good, as long as it doesn't have a chord progression or a melody included with it. We don't want everyone's submissions to be sounding the same now do we.

I really don't want to limit/guide what you guys do with the vocals. Part of the fun will be hearing completely original ideas with every submission. It'll help involve more people in the voting process also. We'll keep it strictly vocals.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page