Page: 
of 18

Author Thread  
ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  03:06:32  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
Any one else have more of those solid facts?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,683 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  05:47:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
Try and keep personal arguments for PM and email

Agreed this is not the place, we have a gd community here and theres no need to put people off coming here. End of my story.

**** that baldo don't apologise at all, out of everone on the site i think you're on the same wavelength as me. Got the type of mates who avoid trouble but when it comes to us know exactly how to ****in deal with it,

respect, jenks.

_BoNe_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,387 posts
_BoNe_ has donated money to the site _BoNe_ has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  11:58:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _BoNe_'s homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
I'm a nice guy and many people on here that have met me will tell you the same so i really couldnt give a **** about your opinion.

Agreed Baldo, you're lovely

################################

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  12:06:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage
Looks like Jenks and MCBone beat me to it but I have to go with you on this one Baldo. You are cool, we like you and I would be right behind you if your to meet up with that t***!

I have always thought Bristolboy was a d***head and I have said it in the past. Unfortunately the scene nowadays is too full of d***s looking for trouble

Kat

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

Jon O-T
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
929 posts
Jon O-T has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  12:33:28  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
Looks like Jenks and MCBone beat me to it but I have to go with you on this one Baldo. You are cool, we like you and I would be right behind you if your to meet up with that t***!

I have always thought Bristolboy was a d***head and I have said it in the past. Unfortunately the scene nowadays is too full of d***s looking for trouble

Kat

Well said Kat, and I agree.

You don't have to appoligise Baldo. Your posts made me chuckle and they still proved a strong opinion. Fair enough to Underloop though who was just trying to "calm" things down, twas a great picture!

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  12:48:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Thanks a lot to the 3 of you and i mean that , you's are all friends and i'm glad other people see where i'm coming from.

Looking bck though i really dont see why i let a little boy on the internets comments bother me so much, not apologising or taking back anything i said i just shouldnt have even took him seriously.

Jenks mate we are on the same wavelength and i'm sure we'd get on well, i actually love the way a lotta my friends off here are totally different to me aswell. Theres nothing other than our love of music and raving that would bring us together but are now very good friends.

Anyway all i've wrote the last while is nothing to do with this thread, i just wanted to say a big thanks to the three of you. I said it before but this is the last i'll say on the matter.

Now bck to cammy's case

Edited by - Chris B on 2006/01/07 12:49:11
DJCammy

Australia
26 posts
DJCammy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  14:25:09  Show profile  Send a private message
Ok, well what an interesting forums.......ive been watching these forums as the pages have built up and built up....and i dont see one bit of substantial evidence u actually have against me...all u have done is a few people have got together told a story or two and the things became something its not.. Ok i will start quoting forums now and because i dont know how to quote i will do it my own way

1. By Nexus he says

This was brought to my attention while in the chat room earlier.

Check this out:
http://s14.invisionfree.com/DJ_Myers/index.php?showtopic=9

I dont know what Cammy is trying to do but I think he should at least give an explanation.

My Reply: yes i did give an explanation for that....that is later stated in a post by torpex.

2. By Da Cunney Boy

lol that pretty dodgy, a girl sent me a track of his a while back and it was absolutely appauling

My Reply - Dude i have never said that u had to like my songs ? so really i dont care \o/

3. By Mortis

Thats just pathetic really, why would anyone blatently lie and claim they've played an event when they clearly didn't...

Some people just need a right good beating about the head.

My Reply - See above, twit.

4. by tunnelrush

haha i wanna meet this guy. see where his head is at...then smack em.

My Reply - Good luck.

5. By _Silver_

DJ Cammy is a faker, he is actually worse than Rankin, Cammy rips off other peoples mixes and claims there his own, he DJ's on other hardcore radio stations "live" but plays bonkers CD's or other peoples mixes. He send mixes around to people claiming their his but they are just someone elses mix. He is perminately banned from the chatroom because of this and soon this site (the only reason he is not banned at the moment is because I want him to explain his actions).

My Reply - I feel i did explain this...When i played Bonkers 2 Hixxys Remix on hardcore regime i put the stream title as Bonkers 2 - (CD 1) - Hxxys Remix. I have never and will never DENY that yes i played it. But i NEVER at any stage have claimed to play anyone's mixes as my own. I once played a Vinylvortex remix on Hardcore Regime Radio Competition But again i did not ever say it was my mixing.

6. By Brian K

ha, that's funny...do people not knowtice he's playing mixed cds when he's playing at a party?

so is this the same person as the one that released on q-dup?

My Reply - If i was playing other people's shit at real events im sure someone would notice as id be doing nothing myself.

7. By Torpex

http://s14.invisionfree.com/DJ_Myers/index.php?showtopic=9

Here's Cammy explaining his actions. I don't know if I should even laugh at that, it's just... meh.

My Reply - Booiyah, Laugh all u want i do believe i gave u two contacts to prove that it was right.

8. By _Silver_

Besides he said "P.S Once again, Im glad to see people believing me after all the shows i do online Thanks for all the support"

Those shows he played other peoples mixes and CD's...

My Reply - I also replied to this as well. Ever heard of sarcasm ?

9. By Ph33rviper

Cammy getting Crictisized is ******** and NO DJ does deserves this but unfortunely, Cammy is getting it.

Cammy did claim that he was mixing LIVE under MYERS name on HHC Radio and thats TRUE.

He did say that to me claiming that he was MYERS playing live on your Radio

I do personally know him as a childhood friend.

Whatever Cammy has been doing WRONG, I do think that Cammy should FIX UP his mistakes and just say that he is sincerely sorry and Blah blah blah.

Im afraid this say this but CAMMY should fix up whatever Wrongdoing he has caused the Hardcore Community.

Ph33rViper

My Reply - NO, i should not be in shit for something i have not done. No id never EVER want to impersonate Myers, One he is a good friend and 2 he is one of my fave djs, 3 u cant play on hhc.com without silver first kicking the stream, so basically thats ******** in its own right.

10. By Envias

How the hell would he be able to connect to the HHC stream? Silver has control over this.

My Reply - My Point Exactly ^^

11. By Preist

bah, i dont trust the guy. i mean he double posts! he could just edite, but noooo

My Reply - who cares wheather someone edits or double posts. idiot,

12. By Nexus

I really think you shot yourself in the foot there.
You gotta fess up!
Stop acting like a ***** kid and take responsibility you child.
Step up and face it. If you have the guts to try and fake the rest of us out, then you more than FUK as hell better have the balls to face the consequences.

My Reply - No Childish acts there mate just the truth,

13. By Ionosphere

So, he understands Japanese....

.....Giri doh desu.

My Reply - ROFL ;)

14. By tunnelrush

Hey so Cammy.......................................

You still didnt explain WHY you entered YOUR NAME on the DJ line-up for that party. (the reason this whole thead got started. see first post)
Sure you can say sorry for that 'other' shit. but i wanna know why you thought it be a good idea to make people THINK you spun with the likes of Scott and Hixxy. You got caught basically...feel stupid now?

My Reply - I told u exactly why check up to torpex's forum post. click on the link and there is a full explanation there.

15. By Gaz-Terror

i stupidly used 2 support him without knowing the full story, very little in actual fact.

so with the thanx he made to the people who have supported him, i would like 2 make it clear i don't, and if he ever mentions my name you all know different.

thanx

My Reply - Well "mate" it was i who sent u all my releases. It was i who chatted to u until 3am my time, and it was i who got u onto other hardcore stations and u have thrown this all in my face by not supporting a friend. Thanks :)

16. By _silver_

Cammy obviously likes hardcore music and the people in it, nothing wrong with that... hardcore music aside, making BS up, confusing people and stealing other peoples work in any music or profession is wrong. You would be fired in a second from a job if you did this shit. I generally stay away from these sort of things and I'm sorry it came to this. You can't say sorry after the fact when your just really sorry you were caught doing the stuff you were doing. I hope you can understand.

My Reply - I absolutley love hardcore and the people innit even the people who have abandoned me. I will say once again, i DONT STEAL MUSIC. So really i dont have nothing to say sorry about.

17. By Brian K

just out of curiosity, what would you have done if you ended up winning that competition using someone else’s mix?

My Reply - He did win it. And the following week he versed another dj mix. He also won a CD

18. By DJ Cotts

He is really starting to annoy me... and here is my story with him. I have real pictures of him and who he "claims to be" hopefully i can enlighten a few people on this guy.
My Reply - Ive always claimed myself to be the guy with the snake around his neck.
<DJCotts> He said he was a "dj" and so we let him play a set on the website, anyway i stayed up till a rediculous time in the morning listening to his show thinking that he was awesome. And it got me thinking that he was too good.
My Reply - Just because someone is good doesnt mean its not them, so that is no relevance.
<DJCotts> 1. He could scratch like DJ SY (i didn't know at the time but it actually was)
My Reply - Im sure there are 500 others who can too. Doesnt mean they are using his sets
<DJCotts>2. He can do live shows 100% perfect no worries like studio good.
My Reply - Ive made heaps of mistakes, noone is 100% Perfect,
<DJCotts>3. Never once has a request been done for one of his shows.
My Reply - Sorry mate, Ive done heaps of requests.
<DJCotts> He just plays a mix on the radio and voices over on it. And to add effect he sounds like a bogan as well.
My Reply - Thanks
<DJCotts> The most annoying thing about this is now Cammy has gained trust with the actual website owner that i play on and now the website is going downhill. I really enjoy doing live shows and i am trying hard to not let cammy ruin it all.
My Reply - This is the biggest amount of ******** ive heard mate, Who got envias to start the forums ? me, Who was gonne start to pay for it to be on 24/7 ? me, who was gonna buy a server to run it? me and ph33rviper, Who sat down for 4 hrs emailing 50 djs i knew to do live sets ? me. Mate ur the biggest ********ter i know. I was trying to get listeners day in day out. so **** you mate.
<DJCotts> I don't like the guy and wish he would go away, he is just trying to live a life on the internet that dosen't exist.
My Reply - So are you bro.

19. By Torpex

Cotts - the photo is a bit too big, I'd just link to it. ;)

The DJ that Cammy claims to be most often is DJ Nervous. Well, compare:
http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Nervous+(2)
(not clickable, copy & paste instead)

My Reply - hahahaha, DJ Nervous is a guy called Simon Coffey, who is 29 and runs Transmission. not DJ Cammy, he also mixes trance not hardcore i use to mix trance, but not anymore im hardcore through and through

20. By _silver_

http://blogs.inthemix.com.au/DJCammy/6454/

Albums i have mixed
Hardcore United 1 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Weaver
Hardcore United 2 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Weaver
Hardcore United 3 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Firthy
Hardcore United 5 - 3 CD - Weaver Haze & DJ Cammy

I have also made 56 mixes for a total of 4 radio stations and guest appeared on 8 :D

This has to stop.... this is 100% not true...

My Reply - That isnt my blog dude hahaha

I will post these 20 now and work on the next 20.

DJCammy

Australia
26 posts
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  15:07:36  Show profile  Send a private message
21. by Ph33rviper

For all of HHC.com forum members, Yes I can VERIFY that Picture is of DJCammy himself with the snake on him.My Reply - Never Denied it.
<Ph33rviper> As cotts said, I do live down the road from him and I can assure you guys, He has tried to con me into believing he was playing on HHC Radio as "DJMyers". For the record, Myers doesnt know about this at all.
My Reply - Yes i accept u live near me about 250m down the road. Never played as myers never have claimed to.

22. By DJCotts

yeah i have been trying to get something together to get him out in the clear for a long time, but even with this thread going on and everyone saying all these things, i don't think he will admit to it
My Reply - Why would i admit to something i have never done ?
<DJCotts> "back in 2001 he got you a gig at a concert becuase you were apparently on your ass and in return you mail vinyls for free to him."
My Reply - yes back in 2001 i was like.......13. Noob. Nice try next...

23. By DJPrawn

I had him as a live guest on my DCandPrawn show, knowing he had used Vynal Vortex's mix, i was suspicious but gave him the benifit of the doubt and let him play.
My Reply - No mate, that was all my stuff ;/
<DJPrawn> I have not confronted Cameron about this yet as i believe it is a more serious psycological problem for him and i was trying to solve it more subtly. He is insecure, which is why he created the 'superstar dj' split personality, to now take this away from him will be damaging to his mental stability.
My Reply - I think your on dope. I glady mixed for u that show, This is how i get repayed. Thanks :)
<DJPrawn> But it is out now ... so Cameron we know you love the music, you have definately proved that. You need to make a choice - be a listener or take up a hobby, start dj'ing. The sooner you take it all back the easier it will be, trust me.
My Reply - Already am a DJ and already am a listener
<DJPrawn> I have met two more people following in Cammys footsteps, one of which i know has had direct contact with him over the phone.
My Reply - Im not sure who ur talking abou. But anyway next.....

24. By Davecurtis

yea well said prawn, we had him on our show and at one point he was ment to be scratchin but he was chattin away in the chatroom, and as some one pointed it out he had some excuse i cant remember what he said, but he was scratchin and chattin away :| WTF
im sorry cammy but sort it out!
what your doing is rong, your not kidding anybody any more except yourself!
sort it out!

My Reply - No Mate by the time i started chatting the show was over. Delay ? of about 30-40 seconds. But no u dont believe that either meh i know what was right and what wasnt.

25. By Adam0r

I'm sorry but to be quite frank, DJCammy's behaviour sickens me. I can't remember precisely which station it was for, but he pretended his "girlfriend" who he "gets more sex than we'll ever get in our lives every night" off of, was typing on IRC on his behalf. In reality, he'd changed his text colour to pink and 'strtd 2 tlk lyk dis'-- kinda thing.

My Reply - My GF does use irc when i mix sometimes. If u would like to ring her and ask i am sure she would be more then happy to answer any questions u want to give her.
<Adam0r> I gussed something a bit fishy was going on, but didn't say anything. Then he started blabbing on about his non-existant recording studio (to accompany his non-existent girlfriend). Gah... someone take his shovel off him, or he'll be popping his head out the other side of the globe some-day soon :)
My Reply - I dont think ive ever said i had a recording studio. My Studio is in my bedroom. :)

26. By danjel

Well... thanks for this tread! It cleard some things out for me.
He has claiming for me that he was DJ Scorch to me. I don´t know who DJ Scorch is so I belived him at first.
He was mixing live for me and he Scrached like Scorch do.
Last week I asked him why he call himself Scorch here and Cammy on other places. Then I told me that he never said that he vas DJ Scorch. Wierd boy that Cammy....

My Reply - Again and Again I've never claimed to be DJ Scorch, Check the dj profiles, Scorch = Manchester, UK, I = Australia. GOD WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN.

27. By DJsamination

well as long as he doesnt use my mixes especially when i do mine for free, or have he?

My Reply - No.

28. By Uproar

Ph33rViper, if you live down the street from Cammy, you should go to his house and have it out with him. Show him the error of his ways, preferably with a kick in the teeth.

My Reply - Plenty of people have been sentenced to death when been innocent. Same applies for pyshical abuse.

29. By BristolBoy05

ive herd 2 of dj cammy tunez and they are both f.uckin amazin.
1 of em goes like this so if any1 can I.D it 4 me plz it would help.

its got a girls voice that starts off really slow, then a mans voice comes in and goes.
(oh sorry i had the turn tables at the wrong speed, wanna try it again.) then anouther voice goes (who the f.uck are you) then it kicks in.

can some1 help plz

My Reply - Thanks mate for the support it is appreciated the tune u are talking about has two remixes one is just striaght of DJ Cammy - Celebrate The Summer (2004) and the second i did in May this year and it is DJ Cammy - Celebrate The Summer vs Funny Choon (2005)

30. by whittle1

Nah that means two things:
1. You said the wrong things at the wrong time
2. You just called us all c.unts
Not good i don't think buddy?

My Reply - So one person stands up for me and u have to be on the offensive side ?

31. By Envias

Hey guys.. Check out the Cammy IN Segment by DJ Cotts which he made a few weeks ago. I think it sums everything up.

http://envias.net/cotts/Cammy%20IN%20-%20Segment%201.mp3

My Reply - HA HA HA Very funny. idiot,

32. By djdanibabes (oh this one is good)

Me and djcammy go back quite a long way when i logged in the hhc chat room ages ago as 'spermy' he claimed to 'lov' me went around telling everybody we were together. which we werent. lol. as if i have taste. and i told him we werent again and again. And when he found out i actually had a boyfriend he actually went scitz on me. called me nasty shit and loggin on with different usernames on my msn.. harassin me. its sick.

My Reply - U had A BOYFRIEND? Im sorry but excuse me for thinking u had about 10 boyfriends at once. Im sure Kuuspie and UkRaveR will back me up.
You even cybered with me. I have logs. If u would like me to paste them i will but u see unlike u i have a bit of morality in me and i wont because that is private stuff.

33. By DJCotts

He managed to get my mobile number (i don't know how) a few weeks back, and called me up and threatened to bash me.
My Reply - I rang u twice, knob jockey, 1st time was a normal call, second was to see if/where/when u wanted to meet me and ph33rviper. I have actually contacted telstra on this and i should be getting a printed transcript of the calls.

34. By Motion

He must have a pretty sad life to go ahead and do all of this..

Cammy you're a tool.

My Reply - Thanks mate

35. By Dasfissken (Sorry if i spelt ur name wrong)

Are you really that stupid? Sorry i can't belive how people can be so ****ing idiots

Cammy is a stupid fat ******* that uses other peoples hard work and lie in a really sick way, i think he should be locked in a mental hospital I think he have some really serious lying issues.. And whatr about u protecting him o god... did he let you suck his dick for that..

And record a mixing session of Cammy.. yea.. like thats gonna be real... Why cant you too just go lie down in a hole and die or something.. people like u piss me off!! people here in Norway are fan of false Cammy too ffs!!

I have no respect for beings like Cammy

My Reply - Even after only hearing one side of the story and judging me upon it. Well mate that makes u sick.

36. By Sixfeet

that made my day

ph33r what does it matter if he really can DJ? people are mad at him for ripping off other peoples working calling it his own, claiming loads of ******** and generally dragging other peoples names through the shit in his own ego trip and threatening people that had discovered his fascade. being able to DJ or not is beside the point. he should apologise to everyone he has ripped off. he needs his head checked. he truly worse than rankin, at least he didn't claim to be other and ruin their name

My Reply - As i said how can i apoligise for something i havent done mate ?

37. by mik mik
he also claimed to have done scratching etc. to my knowledge i may have deleted all that shit. if not. it's on my computer and i can find it (if i can be ****ed searching).

My Reply - U cant be ****ed trying to prove me wrong? well u must be weird. btw at central station i showed u how to scracth dickhead. oh and btw i even showed u where it was before that u didnt have a clue so much for dj mik mik. Knob,
<MikMik> and what about that 30 + thousand dollars he donated to charity cos he said he earns too much to spend.... ( of course. that's why you dress like a mentally retarded person (seriously this kid dressed like a geek / loser) ) .
My Reply - wtf ? 30,000 to charity as if id fake that ****er im a true christian i dont go making shit like that up i actually care for people.

38. by B.C

interesting topic, glad to see some good old-fashioned bashing going on between members who are nothing to do with cammy (nice one guys).

My Reply - LOL!.

39. yeh not really sure theres a point to the arguement.
I think we have already given all the evidense required to say that Cammy is a lier.

A lier about his dj'ing
A lier about his personal life

There is literally nothing he has against us, apart from more lies.

Like i said earlier its up to him now, either he is a listener or he actually tries to dj.
Hes not even worth the effort, this case is closed, its up to him.

My Reply - Mate i have NOTHING on you. Just like u guys have NOTHING on me :) Simple.

40. By Ph33rviper

I do have people accusing Cammy of doing this and that. Where is you proof that he did anything.

&
By SHRIKEE

Where is the actuall evidence? As i read some pages in this post and the thread on myers board, all i see is a bunch of people screaming "cammy is a fake!". No one really shows us anything that proves something. "BUT BUT he spinned a bonkers cd at a party". Well basically thats why people buy cd's to play them :) right? Theres plenty of djs doing that. "Yes but he said its his mix" well so? if i was a dj and picked the same records by accident am i faker then too? Im not convinced about his faking stunts

My Reply Exactly Mate and even 6 pages later there is still none

Posts 20-40 complete

bristolboy05
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
955 posts
bristolboy05 has attended 12 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  15:08:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bristolboy05's homepage
why have u all got a problem wid me then ???

DJCammy

Australia
26 posts
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  15:48:00  Show profile  Send a private message
41. By K-Holr

He also claimed to be at HTID 10 back in August. And then back in Australia like 8 hours after saying how it was a wicked night and he met all the DJ's etc. If I am thinking correctly it is a 20+ hour flight to Aus from UK. Cammy = ********ter

My Reply - You are correct its 22 hr flight and u are correct i was at HTID 10. My Gf and my mom could back that up. I wasnt back in australia til 4 days after that but i didnt have my laptop with my vpn on :) Hence how i was online and that :)

42. By Priest

makes more sence thanks m8

in regard to all of the bash posts (sorry to whom i may offend)

"Arguing on the internet is like competing for the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarted"

My Reply - LOL

43. By PixieSticks

Tbh....Cammy has got the fame he wanted, might not of been the right kind of fame but hes got a topic about him already 11 pages long. He wont admit what he's done. Even if he did appologise and say he did do it....would we all go "Alright then nevermind" ? I'm not defending him in anyway, personally i've had my encounters with cammy and I can honestly say I would rather eat wasps than speak to him again. Also ph33r I think this is a good idea, so that we can get this topic over and done with _-_.

My Reply - Ok i got fame, WOOT yay for me considering i deny all of this, The Fame isnt very well put to use but i will try next time to get fame for something. And im glad youd rather eat wasps then talk to me again.

44. By Nexus

Query on IRC with Cammy as 'Noobinator':

[10:27] Noobinator: djdanibabes's posts
[10:27] Noobinator: well she said i wanted her badly
[10:27] Noobinator: and she never wanted it
[10:27] Noobinator: 2 days after she cybered me
[10:27] Noobinator: and a night after she told me she was thinking of me
[10:27] Noobinator: i can also get kuuspie to stand up for me against her
[10:28] Noobinator: shes a ****ing IRC whore
[10:28] Noobinator: im sure pixiesticks
[10:28] Noobinator: and Kuuspie will stick up for me
[10:28] Noobinator: im sure UKRaveR if he was still around would too,.

My Reply - She is nothing but an irc slut and she knows it.

45. by djdanibabes

Now, thats not very nice. See how he speaks about me. i told you he called me nasty shit ^.^
Blah, cammys a nutter, thats all there is too it.

I Say just lock him up in a padded room and throw away the key. ;)

Dani

My Reply - Sometimes the truth hurts dont it dani.

46. By Cozmo

I could add more to this thread, however alot of it has been said and alot hasn't as well.

However, here is a link to a cammy mix he played on a radio station the other day. I have more but can't find them at the moment.

See if you can ID the mixes or maybe comment if you haven't heard this guy in question before :D

http://www.envias.net/cozmo/==%20dj%20Cammy%20Live%20on%20the%20%7bDC%20and%20Prawn%20Show%7d%20X-tremebeatz.com%20%5bww.mp3

My Reply - Well here we go, the first live show of mine u have. Yet noone has been able to "identify" it as someone else's Why u might ask? because its me. Knob.

47. By DJCotts

and for anyone thats interested cammy segment 2 is out now, if you can be bothered go to

http://envias.net/cotts

and grab it from there

My Reply - You just show ur ignorance in them bro. They dont hurt me they amuse me mate.

48. By DJPrawn

This is irritating me now ... Ph33rviper no one is interested in this imaginary court case your attempting to hold ...

Its obvious Cammy is a fake!

Every real dj who has had contact with him says he is a fake.

My Reply - Really? I only really see 4 djs in there that say it but nevertheless u still havent shown me proof.

49. By dj_excy

in the chat room cammy seems ok to chat to but why the f*ck the bother doin a rankin? i dont understand y the f*ck cant he just make his own tunes the lazy **ck!

My Reply - Who i am in chat is who i am in person

50. By DJCotts (does he ever give up?)

A lot of us have also been lied to with claims that would be nearly impossible at the ripe age of 18 (such as a $50,000 recording studio in his house!).

My Reply - Your seriously on something dude, as you said yourself. Noone can have a 50 grand studio at 18. tsk tsk such a shame people make up such stupidity and other believe it.

51. By Ionosphere

http://www.ionosphere.co.uk/AUDIO/Cotts_vs_DJCammy.mp3

My Reply - I gotta say u did a fair job better then Cotts :D

52. by djdanibabes

hey i have a question, you know cammys meant to have all these 'famous dj's' on his msn.. well like.. how idd he get the,. is he just a frikken stalker or summat? :S

merry christmas!

My Reply - Yes im an invisible stalker coming to get u :| And merry christmas.

53. By Ph33rviper

A $50,000 Studio? LMFAO he only has a POS computer with 15"inch Monitor and a some Gemini Decks and a really basic mixer.
My Reply - 17"
<Ph33rViper> (As for Cammy goes, he better get some evidence or he will go down with Rankin)
My Reply - Got Nothing to go down with rankin for.

54. By SNYKE

ROFLMAO This is the best thread in a while. I can honestly tell everyone, everything Cammy says is a lie, Everything Literally. When I say that I mean it. Excy what do you mean he seems alright on IRC he a ****ing idiot moron fraud dumbass
My Reply - @ Least some people think im ok. But there are plenty in chat who dont like u either mate
<SNYKE> I think me, Cotts, Mystify, Ph33r and anyone else willing need to go up to the sunshine coast and give the fella a good ol' bruisin.
My Reply - Cant do it yourself? What r u a big girl or something.
<SNYKE> don't have any definitive proof on me now but I think I started my IRC logs just as I listened to Cammy's show for the first time. BTW I'm pretty sure he's never actually ever DJed anywhere, he only just bought his first deck, so when he says he played anywhere other than his own house he's lying.
My Reply - You my family now ? Because ive had differemt decks before this set, noob.

55. By DJ Jaxon

nice one Ionosphere. imagine the shame he feels everytime he comes to this site and reads this thread. i bet it was nice while it lasted, you more than likly feel like a right t'wat now thou

My Reply - I feel no shame bro. none at all in my own heart and mind i know what i do is mine i know i dont cheat i know i dont fraud any dj of his work and if i know deep down that it is me then i dont have to feel shame at all.

56. By G Force

that leaves this cammey cock with no backup except that guy tryin to make a huge deal out of it "collecting evidence" so hes officially the biggest bell and judging by his huge stomach and fat shit chin if i ever see him he wont outrun me and if i can get over his manliness of gunning people over the internet and phoneline (not even homephone) and hanging snakes round his neck (probably shoves them up his arse too) then il kick the **** out of him til he bleeds in the gutter where il leave him for all the crackheads to come out at night and use him as a pincusion to store used needles. sound like a deal to me, not cos he is "killing hardcore" but cos hes just a shit-stabbing lieing farmerboy wannabee ****

My Reply - Should i be scared? Cause im not. Emo bastard,

58. By Djsamination

to be honest, anyone that hasnt been affected by this little affair shouldnt be talking like a bloody cockknocker (mostly refereing to G-Force latest post).

So, he kills hardcore? maybe, but you talk like it's killing you, anyways, only one that has the right to flame/blame/hit him are the ones that gets affected by this, ie the radiostations and the dj's he stole "his" mixes from.

Dont go flaming me cause im not defending this kind of behaviour, I'm just pissed of how people makes it sound like they got affected by it bigtime (this only pointed at those who didnt even know who or what cammy did till today)

My Reply - Although i have done nohing to the hardcore community i do agree with you.

59. By DJ Samination

prop, but first, most of the ones who flamed him here are from UK and how could a little knob in aussieland even make a shitstench on their window? =P

My Reply - I agree.

60. by Sixfeet

find it hilarious, all the ******** he has been spewing and lies have come back to bite him in the arse and now he has run.

funny as **** if you ask me

My Reply - Ive been busy working (as a DJ) and other shit over xmas / ny and 2 noone was really asking u anyway :D

Posts 41-60 complete

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  15:54:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by bristolboy05:
why have u all got a problem wid me then ???

i didnt at all until you made a snidey comment to me, if you learn your facts i'm never a person who'll go along with the whole "chavbashing" and i'll never say certain people cant like hardcore.

Go back and read what i wrote i said that if people talk shite they deserve to be laffed at. You twisted it round to that i was saying chavs are scum and you have to take the piss out of them to be part of hardcore .
Thats pissed me off cos i'm the sort of person who'll go out my way to welcome anyone with a good attitude to raves, whether your richest of the rich or poorest of the poor and no matter what clothes you wear or accent you have.

If you apologise i'll leave it at that and i dont hold grudges with people, you just made a comment thats really pissed me off. If you want to chat more about it you can pm me but this threads not the place.

DJCammy

Australia
26 posts
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  16:03:00  Show profile  Send a private message
61. By DJ Samination

well he told me to listen to him live, but i always slagged him off in the beginning, prop the reason he never told me he was live anymore

My Reply - No the reason i didnt let u know is because u didnt want to listen so why would i bother letting u know ?

62. By SixFeet

no baldo is saying you shouldn't try getting into the hardcore business if you're an uptight prick that can't take a bit of ribbing. really that should be the rule with everything, uptight shitheads are the worst people

My Reply - I think ive copped enough ribbing hopefully me taking the time to explain has eased everyone.

63. By DJCotts (Again and Again)

OK....

very important news on the cammy front!!! gotta help me out with this...

cammy after this thread, well he has had this for a while actually. Has started his own forum at..

http://noobinator.forumup.org

My Reply - Mere fact that is a breach of confidentiality. But anyway,
<DJCotts> he is going now by the alias of noobinator. And as shown in his posts it is him..

it isnt very nice especially as he is promoting the pact that he will do vinyl rips and release them on his forum as shown in this post

http://noobinator.forumup.org/about18-noobinator.html
My Reply - You hypocrite u do the same thing.
<DJCotts> which states:

Jason, DJ UFO sent me the following email today:

and at the end of the post

"Stay Tuned to the forums as we will release all of UFOLOGY's records as they are pressed"

now this quite frankly really gets under my skin, he wont stop this and will just go elsewhere trying to con other people.
My Reply - I worded this wrong, i have changed the wording in my new forums. Which i will tell u what they are at the end.
<DJCotts> these forums are small as they are only 5 days old as of yet. Feel free to "voice yourself on the forum".

I just thought this might be of interest
My Reply - Thanks was so much interest :)

64, By Mystify

Hey everyone, finally got the damn forum working (been trying to register since Feb 2005 but always got some stupid error) anyway I can confirm Cammy is a fake as most of you have gathered and i have a lot of evidence against him like a bunch of tracks he sent done by other people that he just re-named to "DJ Cammy" also a number of other photos and mixes that pove he's a fake, good to see he's finally got what he deserved shame it had to happen like this though because he actually has a good knowledge of hardcore and of the music industry in general and if he actually tried could probably have gotten pretty far. but meh.

My Reply - Well unforantley if it hadnt been for ur stupidity and jealousy, none of this would have ever started. Lets get a few things straight....Who offered u free mixing lessons ? me, who offered to help u find cheap equipment ? me, who offered u advise on where to get vinyl ? me ur nothing but a prick adrian and u know it.

65. by kinky loz babe

wots the point in him tryin 2 be sumthin he's not? he shld kno he's only gonna get found out

My Reply - My Point Exactly !

66. By Mystify

There is no need to argue on this thread, It's just here so people can be aware of what is going on and not get stooged by Cammy's lies.

My Reply - If u say so adrian.

67. By Ryg0r

Any one else have more of those solid facts?

My Reply - Noone has had any "solid facts" yet.

That is all the replys i have to give i will now finish with a closing statement

DJCammy

Australia
26 posts
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  16:10:08  Show profile  Send a private message
I dont know what more i can say in relation to this topic. All i can do is put my story foward which i have done (i have been here since 10pm which it is now 2am). I cant make people believe me, I dont want to make people believe me as people have a right to chose as to what they believe and what they dont. All i can do is tell you how it is, which i have done so, And wait to see what u guys think. I didnt do these things ive been accused of doing, So the choice is now yours :). My New Forums are @ http://www.forumage.com/index.php?mforum=hardcore and i have tried to make these as clean as possible. Guys i love hardcore and i love mixing it. I Feel sorry for those guys who have the feeling of hatred and anger against me but i am innocent. In a court of law "Innocent until Proven Guilty" I still have my job as a DJ over here in Australia so this forum hasnt ruined my lifestyle and i dont think it will for those who really know me know that i dont lie and i am very loyal to my genre of music. Anyway that is all i can say for now. Believe what u want for i cant make u believe things.

Peace.
DJ Cammy

_BoNe_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,387 posts
_BoNe_ has donated money to the site _BoNe_ has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  16:46:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _BoNe_'s homepage
If you don't want to make people believe you why have you been writing all that for 4 hours?

################################

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  16:53:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:
I Feel sorry for those guys who have the feeling of hatred and anger against me

I don't feel hatred or anger towards you, I just think your a bit of a prick. And most of the replies that you have made in the above posts goes only to compound my opinion.

Topic is 18 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 12  13  14  15  16  17  18
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page