of 18

Author Thread  
NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/12/20 :  17:43:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Priest:
also i believe the fine folks down at di.fm are the ones running the show

Not completely
quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:
Its called been sarcastic :) or reishouteki & kuchigawarui ;)

I really think you shot yourself in the foot there.
You gotta fess up!
Stop acting like a ***** kid and take responsibility you child.
Step up and face it. If you have the guts to try and fake the rest of us out, then you more than FUK as hell better have the balls to face the consequences.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2005/12/20 :  18:15:59  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage
So, he understands Japanese....

.....Giri doh desu.

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

Edited by - Ionosphere on 2005/12/20 18:22:44
tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
tunnelrush has donated money to the site tunnelrush has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/12/20 :  19:36:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
Hey so Cammy.......................................

You still didnt explain WHY you entered YOUR NAME on the DJ line-up for that party. (the reason this whole thead got started. see first post)
Sure you can say sorry for that 'other' shit. but i wanna know why you thought it be a good idea to make people THINK you spun with the likes of Scott and Hixxy. You got caught basically...feel stupid now?

<Sennheiser HD25's/Technics RPDJ 1200
<Tracktion 2

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/12/20 :  21:12:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Priest:
also i believe the fine folks down at di.fm are the ones running the show

Silver runs the Hardcore channel. Its a co thing.

Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,519 posts
Posted - 2005/12/20 :  22:26:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage
What a pathetic mother****er that cammy lol.. i feel bad for him for being that stupid

Gaz Terror

United Kingdom
110 posts
Gaz Terror has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/12/20 :  23:15:07  Show profile  Send a private message
i stupidly used 2 support him without knowing the full story, very little in actual fact.

so with the thanx he made to the people who have supported him, i would like 2 make it clear i don't, and if he ever mentions my name you all know different.

thanx

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  02:51:22  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Cammy obviously likes hardcore music and the people in it, nothing wrong with that... hardcore music aside, making BS up, confusing people and stealing other peoples work in any music or profession is wrong. You would be fired in a second from a job if you did this shit. I generally stay away from these sort of things and I'm sorry it came to this. You can't say sorry after the fact when your just really sorry you were caught doing the stuff you were doing. I hope you can understand.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  03:58:23  Show profile  Send a private message
I don't trust people who use double negatives =P

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:
....ive never denied this NEVER

just out of curiosity, what would you have done if you ended up winning that competition using someone else’s mix?

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  07:15:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage
HAHA excellent, i have been on this guy's back for a long long time.... and i really don't like the guy.

Silver is right, he plays other peoples mixes and i couldn't have put it better silver. He did a live "show" on another radio station website once, i came in under another alias and informed the owner.

He is really starting to annoy me... and here is my story with him. I have real pictures of him and who he "claims to be" hopefully i can enlighten a few people on this guy.

Me and a few others recently are trying to start up a hardcore website, i dj live shows reguarly on this site and cammy came across this one day.

He said he was a "dj" and so we let him play a set on the website, anyway i stayed up till a rediculous time in the morning listening to his show thinking that he was awesome. And it got me thinking that he was too good.

Later on i got the heads up from mystify (one of my regular listeners) that he was a fake and once i listened for this it really came across in his shows in these 3 points:

1. He could scratch like DJ SY (i didn't know at the time but it actually was)

2. He can do live shows 100% perfect no worries like studio good.

3. Never once has a request been done for one of his shows.

He just plays a mix on the radio and voices over on it. And to add effect he sounds like a bogan as well.

I could write pages on this guy and all the times i have caught him out with things like this.

The most annoying thing about this is now Cammy has gained trust with the actual website owner that i play on and now the website is going downhill. I really enjoy doing live shows and i am trying hard to not let cammy ruin it all.

I will attach some photos that cammy sent to me.. Photos of who he claims he is an actual picture of him.

I confronted cammy about him not being real... And said to him.. "If you claim to be as big as you actually are, there would really be pictures of you playing live at a concert, send me one, and don't lie becuase i know what you look like"...

he sent me this claiming that there were four people in the photo and that he was the "Red Ghost person" in this photo.

uh this link wasnt showing up in the forum for some reason so ill give the link

EDIT: The url wont work here due to the brakets in the file name so instead visit

http://envias.net/cotts and find the photo with the file name

whocammywantstobe(onleft).jpg

that was only one of the many photos cammy craps on about,

here is an actual picture of cammy, this photo has been confirmed by many people, including ph33rviper who lives down the street from him.

EDIT: due to the large size of the photo i will link to it
http://envias.net/cotts/real%20cammy.JPG

so anyway, i could go on for ages about it as i said, but ill wrap it up..

DONT TRUST HIM, he plays other peoples mixes and will try and con you into thinking that he is a big name DJ. Just basically question him and ask him for proof and some of the things he comes up with are hilarious.

I don't like the guy and wish he would go away, he is just trying to live a life on the internet that dosen't exist.

Edited by - Cotts on 2005/12/21 09:16:19
Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  08:01:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage
Cotts - the photo is a bit too big, I'd just link to it. ;)

The DJ that Cammy claims to be most often is DJ Nervous. Well, compare:
http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Nervous+(2)
(not clickable, copy & paste instead)

EOT for me.

Edited by - Torpex on 2005/12/21 08:04:35
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  08:17:54  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
http://blogs.inthemix.com.au/DJCammy/6454/

Albums i have mixed
Hardcore United 1 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Weaver
Hardcore United 2 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Weaver
Hardcore United 3 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Firthy
Hardcore United 5 - 3 CD - Weaver Haze & DJ Cammy

I have also made 56 mixes for a total of 4 radio stations and guest appeared on 8 :D

This has to stop.... this is 100% not true...

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  08:36:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage
What a fookin C U Next Tuesday!!!

Y lie about so much stuff n make out ur a top Dj, that just the lowest of low!

I find it quite funny that there is someone worse than Rankin! hahahaha

Ph33rViper

Australia
250 posts
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  09:03:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ph33rViper's homepage
Cotts, thats a might nice post there mate. :)

For all of HHC.com forum members, Yes I can VERIFY that Picture is of DJCammy himself with the snake on him.

As cotts said, I do live down the road from him and I can assure you guys, He has tried to con me into believing he was playing on HHC Radio as "DJMyers". For the record, Myers doesnt know about this at all.

That went on for 3 weeks then suddenly stopped and did confront him about it.

Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  09:18:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage
quote:
Albums i have mixed
Hardcore United 1 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Weaver
Hardcore United 2 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Weaver
Hardcore United 3 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Firthy
Hardcore United 5 - 3 CD - Weaver Haze & DJ Cammy

Silver, maybe you can get Weaver and/or Haze to comment on this here? That would sure make things even clearer.

Edited by - Torpex on 2005/12/21 09:27:35
Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  09:27:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage
yeah i have been trying to get something together to get him out in the clear for a long time, but even with this thread going on and everyone saying all these things, i don't think he will admit to it.

Silver, i remember when i first talked to him the topic came up about you not liking him. He said this..

"back in 2001 he got you a gig at a concert becuase you were apparently on your ass and in return you mail vinyls for free to him."

I really don't like him spreading this kind of crap around. Any ideas on what we could do?, spread the word about him i guess, this is the biggest hardcore community here and if he cant access it, thats a start.

Anyway hopefully something will come of this thread, or at least get him away from me so i have nothing to do with the guy.

Topic is 18 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 14  15  16  17  18
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page