Total online 1473
 Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 DJ Rankin and Sean Apollo steal their tunes?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,436 posts
Jay-Owen has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/10/07 :  12:43:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage  Reply with quote
-while apollo tries to get his wig back, I hotwire his car and escape with all his stuff (including all the chairs he stole)-

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Dj Esi has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/10/10 :  18:25:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
rankin sucks cock :D and the funny thing is everybody knows it ~*rols on flor laughing rofl*

Website - http://www.dj-esi.co.uk
My Space - http://www.myspace.com/dj_esi

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/10/10 :  18:59:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:
rankin sucks cock :D

I wonder if he will ever try and redeem himself.
And I wonder if anyone well ever take him serious again :P

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2006/10/10 :  22:31:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Well he did try, with the announcement of his so called 'original' album. But that seems to have disappeared without trace for whatever reason.

Thing is, with the amount of popularity he's gained from his dodgy deeds - why would he want to give it up?

The one thing that we hate him for is the one thing that so many kids love him for!

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/10/11 :  05:27:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ Thats very true. Rankin maybe a cock end of the highest oreder but loads of people know who he is, he gets bookings & plays at clubs (all be it to kids). So in his mind I guess it's a case of "fcuk you internet music geeks, if it aint broke why should I fix it?"

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2006/10/11 :  11:01:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
^^ Thats very true. Rankin maybe a cock end of the highest oreder but loads of people know who he is, he gets bookings & plays at clubs (all be it to kids). So in his mind I guess it's a case of "fcuk you internet music geeks, if it aint broke why should I fix it?"

yeh but would anyone ever relese his stuff on vinyl coz if he is popular then before we know it we will have Rankin and Cammy mixing the Bonkers in year to come!

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/10/11 :  12:56:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
tbh, the only place the name Rankin has entered my vision has been here on these boards (and other net boards). I've never seen him on any events that I have been to or considered, or event any events that I've validated on the site.

"His" tunes have never been played by any of the DJs I have listened to, and in fact when I first heard his name I had to go out of my way to actually listen to one.

The likes of Rankin or Cammy will never become part of the "mainstream" hardcore scene, purely down to the fact that nobody likes them except the teeny boppers who have nil influence on the scene.

As for getting records released, I would imagine that the likes of Brisk, Dune and anybody who's tunes he uses (including the labels that released them) would be down on Rankin, whatever label releases it and the pressing plant as soon as they caught wind of it, so it just isn't going to happen. If it did then with any luck it may mean the end of Rankin's musical career.

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2006/10/11 :  14:44:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
If it did then with any luck it may mean the end of Rankin's musical career.

It already has happened:

"A message was posted on DJ Rankin's website in early 2006 claiming the album had been delayed 'due to a change of studio and management' although it is widely believed the true reason was a dispute between DJ Rankin and the studio when his album was being created over unpaid studio fees which has apparently led to court proceedings.

Examples of the new material which he posted on his website still contained uncleared samples from other songs, such as the vocal part from 'Summer Jam' by 'Underdog Project'."

Also that huge under 18's event in Northern Ireland that used to book him aswell as the majority that did have stopped due to pressure from his copyright infringement.

Apollo does steal tracks!! He stole all my scaletrix

And he kicked my dog......

Edited by - SixFeet on 2006/10/11 15:08:31
Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/12 :  15:10:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
two things to ask one what is the sample that he usue in all his songs sounds to me like im insane im im im insane or sumink like dat i wanna know who they belong to the lyrics coz they dont belong to him and also spam his website :P

www.dj-rankin.co.uk

Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/13 :  17:59:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
we can even send him hate mail :D

Gordon Rankin
Flat 168
Cow Wynd
Falkirk
FK1 5EA
UK

Taiko
Average Member

United Kingdom
221 posts
Posted - 2006/10/18 :  23:47:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Smashed up my sisters phone tonight because she played one of their shitty "remixes" of Timebomb.

That's 4 of hers I've smashed for the same reason, and she still hasn't got the idea. Any help would be aprpeciated if it isn't too late already...

Sk8SiM
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,293 posts
Sk8SiM has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/10/19 :  00:39:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sk8SiM's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Taiko:
Smashed up my sisters phone tonight because she played one of their shitty "remixes" of Timebomb.

That's 4 of hers I've smashed for the same reason, and she still hasn't got the idea. Any help would be aprpeciated if it isn't too late already...

WHAT TIMEBOMB!!!

OMG... anything but that!!!

Thats it... the guys getting SPAMMED!

BASTARD!

Sk8SiM/Morrall Studios.

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2006/10/19 :  08:33:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
a rankin bashing thread on ush.net
http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=197086&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

check out the girls in the dj rankin knickers lol

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Audio X
Advanced Member

United States
670 posts

13 hardcore releases
Audio X is verified hardcore artist Audio X has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/10/19 :  16:57:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio X's homepage  Reply with quote
Good lord... people are still talking about this? Someone should just sticky the 30-page monstrosity from about three years ago and have an end to it.

Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/19 :  22:40:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
i spammed his whole forum every page every topic lol would have taking him ages to remove lol was so funny :D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page