Page: 
of 18

Author Thread  
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  00:37:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
I am looking for any reason I can to not believe it.

But on your timing theory, this was Storms first post about, 21 hours ago:

"The partnership is over forever you are dead to me you are the lowest of the low #registeredsexoffender"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  00:41:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage
I don't want to believe it either but why has his name been removed from the xmas & new year events?

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  01:48:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
he's still on to play at Fantazia NYE..... which events have you seen him removed from?

did I miss where his *name/DJ name* was actually said? cause I don't see a name anywhere in there.. its only been people passing on the original posts which jay quoted that have been saying his name...just wondering what the quote is for the original finger point!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  02:51:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
I am looking for any reason I can to not believe it.

But on your timing theory, this was Storms first post about, 21 hours ago:

"The partnership is over forever you are dead to me you are the lowest of the low #registeredsexoffender"

you & me both my friend! but if storm is a professional then surely he wouldn't have been so direct with the matter & took it on himself to bare the news?

m0nst3r

Australia
308 posts
m0nst3r has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  04:30:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit m0nst3r's homepage
he was removed from the flyer for storm? and whizz kids birthday rave or whatever..only one ive seen so far

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one" -Charlie sheen

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  05:35:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage
I always said Sy was shit and that Cruze was the one doing all the work.

"Word on the grapevine is that @DjSy_UK is teaming up with Gary Glitter for a new hit single on Quosh Records."

Edited by - Archefluxx on 2012/11/11 05:40:56
Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  05:56:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage
Tbh Ive always thought of sex offenders as The Product Of The Devil...

"Carl EmceeStorm
about an hour ago via Mobile
Right, enough is enough, I was told about this on Monday night, I couldn't believe it myself, I was in shock, I really didnt know what to do, so i made some calls, got the information, so i called Lets say the champion scratchmaster, ( legal reasons i cannot directly name him on a social media site) on Tuesday night, he first said that it wasn't true and he was being set up, after a heated argumen
t i asked him out right ' have you been cautioned for looking at indecent or explicit images and videos of children and he said YES,
I started crying straight away because I knew that I could never be around him again, I could never even talk to a man that has been close to me for 15 years, we have given him every opportunity to clear his name, he didn't want take any of the official avenues to do this, to cut a long and very difficult story short,
On Friday a officer from the risk management team from a Surrey police station called me to talk about the case at his request, and I asked her point blank as a mother, police woman and ex child protection officer, would she allow him in her house and she said no, he is a convicted sex offender that involves images and that's why he was on the sex offenders register, she basicly told me that even if she was to see him with children she would have to inform the parent of his convictions, he is not allowed to work with children or vunerable adults and he is banned from certain country's. she advised me to tell anyone who was working with him with children,
this has hurt all of us and I've never cried so much in my adult life, it is true, he's admitted it to me that's why the risk management team called me, to stem the flow of information so he and his family are not in danger, I cannot and will not cover up a man of this nature, he asked me to and I said no, he asked me to stand by him and lie and I said no,

I am gutted there will be a longer statement from myself on Monday, we as a scene have had to take this action,

His position is untenable with this conviction

I'm so sorry if this has hurt you or upset you but I'm being selfish when I say YOU DON'T HURT AS MUCH AS ME AND CHRIS,

This week I've lost weight had about 18 hours sleep since Monday.

So basicly shut the **** up if you think we are lying, and take into context what I've said, there is no way in this world I would do this if it wasn't true, he was like a hero to me a father figure and a friend,

End of."

Edited by - Archefluxx on 2012/11/11 06:02:21
Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  06:19:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:"Word on the grapevine is that @DjSy_UK is teaming up with Gary Glitter for a new hit single on Quosh Records."

Come on!

(See what I did there?)

My SOUNDCLOUD

MaidenV

United States
288 posts
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  06:29:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MaidenV's homepage
The thought of such an uppity, often quite goofy and ridiculous man like MC Storm tearfully begging his friend to tell him the awful truth isn't true is...strangely heartbreaking.

carldj90

United States
299 posts
carldj90 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  06:40:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit carldj90's homepage
This is ****ed up either way.

m0nst3r

Australia
308 posts
m0nst3r has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  08:02:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit m0nst3r's homepage
update on the "being removed from flyers" removed from every HTID flyer from now till NYE :/

"The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one" -Charlie sheen

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  09:07:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
This is unbelievable. Lost for words

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  09:16:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
id that it wasn't true and he was being set up, after a heated argumen
t i asked him out right ' have you been cautioned for looking at indecent or explicit images and videos of children and he said YES

Is anyone under 18 considered a child in UK? I mean are we talking about pedophilia, or browsing 4chan?

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  09:17:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
Absolutely gutted if all these stories about DJ Sy is true.

Edited by - kathryn on 2012/11/11 09:19:18
whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2012/11/11 :  10:00:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
if I understand what twatstorm wrote, it supposedly happened 5 years ago and he was convicted of it back then too.

According to his artist profile on this site, hes had a gig every month since 2005. How serious of a crime can you do that warrants you less then a month jail time?

Topic is 18 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 14  15  16  17  18
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page