Chris Unknown announcement
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
dannothemanno89

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2014/11/05 :  17:50:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dannothemanno89's homepage  Reply with quote
Going back to squad-es outburst.

"We were told not to talk of this" he talked.

"How much Surveillance needs to be gathered before raiding" not a lot, loads of people get raided and wrongly accused.

"I've lost my idol in all this" great way to idolise someone eh, start boffing his ex bird, believe her crap then destroy his career, classic vindictive behaviour, turn new bloke against ex bloke, totally obvious.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/11/05 :  19:11:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dannothemanno89:
Going back to squad-es outburst.

"We were told not to talk of this" he talked.

"How much Surveillance needs to be gathered before raiding" not a lot, loads of people get raided and wrongly accused.

"I've lost my idol in all this" great way to idolise someone eh, start boffing his ex bird, believe her crap then destroy his career, classic vindictive behaviour, turn new bloke against ex bloke, totally obvious.

Spot on. The fact that he or anyone else in 'the scene' can't prove that Sy is guilty of anything more than topless pics of 16 year olds is enough reason for them to shut their fcuking mouths and stop embarrassing themselves.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/11/06 :  15:12:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
I'll never give up hope of Sy returning to production.

Sy, if you're reading this (I know some of the top tier sometimes do read HH.com), most of us here have been behind you since day 1 and will continue to wait for evidence before assuming guilt. Man up and start making music again ffs. :@

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/11/06 :  15:16:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
It disgusts me that squad-e made my favourite hardcore track of all time (lost without you) the guy is utterly deluded

Big tune tho

The guy certainly knew how to write a banger when he put his mind to it.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/11/06 :  18:03:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
quote:
It disgusts me that squad-e made my favourite hardcore track of all time (lost without you) the guy is utterly deluded

Big tune tho

The guy certainly knew how to write a banger when he put his mind to it.

Or when he was mental? :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2014/11/06 :  22:34:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage  Reply with quote
Sy won't return to producing, chris done 90 per cent of the work, not sure if sy could actually produce an original track by himself

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/11/06 :  22:42:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
Sy won't return to producing, chris done 90 per cent of the work, not sure if sy could actually produce an original track by himself

That's laughable to be honest. Maybe chris did do 90% of the work but the 10% that Sy contributed was obviously the difference between a shite/mediocre track and an excellent track. Chris' solo work is at best boring.

HollowRipper
Average Member

United Kingdom
155 posts
HollowRipper has attended 12 events
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  06:21:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HollowRipper's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm friends with Thereze, she lives up my way, runs Elevation. Her and Squad e's missus are really good friends, in fact squad e and sarah are the godparents of one of her kids!

That's the reason he went off like he did. Still a load of ******** though!

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  07:57:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

That's laughable to be honest. Maybe chris did do 90% of the work but the 10% that Sy contributed was obviously the difference between a shite/mediocre track and an excellent track. Chris' solo work is at best boring.

Its been painful to watch unknown slowly destroy his musical reputation

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  10:30:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by HollowRipper:
I'm friends with Thereze, she lives up my way, runs Elevation. Her and Squad e's missus are really good friends, in fact squad e and sarah are the godparents of one of her kids!

That's the reason he went off like he did. Still a load of ******** though!

Makes squad-e look even more of a cock. If he knows her so well why does he have to spout that nonsense on facebook. Surely a phonecall wouldve been the sensible option.

DJ Reevzy

United Kingdom
128 posts
Posted - 2014/11/07 :  23:06:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Reevzy's homepage  Reply with quote
Unknowns tunes are bloody boring so i can only assume sy was the main drivin force in writing some bangers (excuse the pun)!

Sy is a ledge and the scene needs his tunes and him behind the decks...simples!

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2014/11/08 :  08:08:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
i couldn't help but notice when the electro/dubcore came about, Sy & Unknown tracks seemed to stay out of it. It was interesting as most of the top tier had all opted for change and when the Sy stuff blew up and Unknown went off on his own, he seemingly went straight for the electro/ducore. Perhaps it was Sy who kept them out of that dreadful sound or maybe unknown thought it was safer. Either way the guys music went down the pan pretty quickly.

In fact he sounds like a cheap styles/gammer knock off.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/11/08 :  14:19:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
i couldn't help but notice when the electro/dubcore came about, Sy & Unknown tracks seemed to stay out of it. It was interesting as most of the top tier had all opted for change and when the Sy stuff blew up and Unknown went off on his own, he seemingly went straight for the electro/ducore. Perhaps it was Sy who kept them out of that dreadful sound or maybe unknown thought it was safer. Either way the guys music went down the pan pretty quickly.

In fact he sounds like a cheap styles/gammer knock off.

Interesting observation.

You're right though, I loved Sy & Unknown for staying straight as an arrow and basically producing what they wanted, regardless of what was coming out at the time (I also love Technikore for the same reason). I can't help agreeing that it seems like Sy was the one keeping them on the right track.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2014/11/11 :  17:18:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

Well I know sy can't engineer, but i'm sure he could write a track and get someone to engineer it for him, or he could start producing again with other people, i'm sure theres lots of producers in the scene who would still quite happily make tunes with him, like al storm for example

OCTni
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2014/11/17 :  23:32:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit OCTni's homepage  Reply with quote
Having read every single comment on this thread and the statements of SY, UNKNOWN, MC STORM and SQUAD-E. The only person that seems to have had any sort of dignity in relation to this matter is SY. I personally was put in a very similar situation to Chris Unknown back in early 2007 when a work mate that house shared with me hid a deep secret. He didn't tell me, two plain clothes cops came to my door and told me and then dragged the c**t out of bed and downstairs to tell me face to face that he was a convicted sex offender and was put on the register. The same fate would have happened with the families of MC STORM, CHRIS UNKNOWN, SQUAD-E and whoever was close to SY in both personal and working relationships. That's the way it works because the Police have an obligation to protect the public and make people aware that known offenders of that kind are around them in their lives on more than a daily basis, for the record I moved straight out as the Police didn't want to have to relocate the individual.
Its obvious to me that SQUAD-E developed an insane bout of inner rage when he seen the clips of SY getting a great reception at HTID the other week not only because he thought he'd seen the last of him playing at the top of any bill but also due to the fact that he's bed sharing with SY's ex..! For these sad fools to make statements like they have, they seem very dishonest and utterly clueless in how the process of identifying a sex offender works. It seems to me that SY has made an innocent mistake and has been given a "heads up" and a "watch yourself" from the Police and MC STORM has seen this as his opportunity to remove the teacher who made him the star pupil in the class, after all SY was the scenes most entertaining DJ with SCOTT BROWN being the best Producer. You can tell CHRIS UNKNOWN has been pressured into making that statement and has been warned off by Hardcores "Board of Governors" to stay away from SY. The whole thing is very sickening to read and digest. I hope SY has a change of heart and returns to the scene full force and sticks those two fingers he uses on his left hand to scratch, rite up to those who have made it their goal to destroy him.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page