Printer friendly
Page: 
of 11

Author Thread  
GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  13:55:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
To me beating women is equal to sexual offenses and there sounds like there is actually proof!

Should they keep employing Carl? What if he flips, leaps into the crowd, lassie-bashes and robs somebody?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - GrahamC on 2014/04/04 13:56:11
Kebab Head
Advanced Member

Wallis And Futuna Islands
645 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  14:22:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ SCOTT DEVOTION:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
it's this kind of hate etc n the total knobends that make me stay out the way of this scene n just do my own thing been reading a few comments about it on fb and honestly makes me think there are some stupid people around not just in hardcore but in general it's got ****all to do with anyone on facebook so my opinion is they need to keep there ****ing mouth shut

I have seen that face book page too. The person whom started this all off by feeling they needed to go public on a matter that should have been dealt with outside of the hardcore forum should be ashamed. Did he/they not feel that by putting up a post making people aware of it all before anything has been proven would only cause people to side up and end up causing arguments within the hardcore scene. What a bunch of ****ing idiots and ego chasing guys they are, these guys are well in the 30's prob too old for this scene anyway.

So many people have worked so hard within the scene for years doing a lot more for it back in the 90's only to see it end up like the piss pot scene it is now. I can see how it frustrates people.

so basically ur sayin its my fault as I started this thread?

Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  14:26:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
To me beating women is equal to sexual offenses and there sounds like there is actually proof!

Should they keep employing Carl? What if he flips, leaps into the crowd, lassie-bashes and robs somebody?

has Storm actually been done for it tho? and beating ans sexual offences are nothing alike

Luna-C
Average Member

United Kingdom
222 posts
Luna-C is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  14:44:06  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Luna-C's homepage  Reply with quote
As Storm feels its fine to condemn someone based on opinion, aren't others entitled to condemn him based on the same?

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  15:04:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kebab Head:
quote:

has Storm actually been done for it tho? and beating ans sexual offences are nothing alike

Assault on a women is assault on a woman however you look at it I think.

This Dave Da Raveman says Storm has been jailed for Street Robbery (mugging?

Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  15:09:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

if thats the case it would probably been in a local paper (as with sy seen as some think its a massive case) someone should do some diggin and expose storm if this is all true..... together we should be able to end his career..... just like sys has been totally trashed...

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  15:50:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

if thats the case it would probably been in a local paper (as with sy seen as some think its a massive case) someone should do some diggin and expose storm if this is all true..... together we should be able to end his career..... just like sys has been totally trashed...

I'd like to think so. However, the 'voice of hardcore' is not gonna go down easy...

Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  15:54:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'd like to think so. However, the 'voice of hardcore' is not gonna go down easy...

if hes a known mugger then..... maybe ur right... hes licked too much arse...

whats his full name? i can never spell his last name right

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  16:14:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

whats his full name? i can never spell his last name right

Carl Billsborough

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  20:31:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage  Reply with quote
Someone on that thread also said that storm knobbed a 15 year old at the hardcore heaven weekender 2008 and he's a bit of a sex pest!

versia
Average Member

Australia
180 posts
Posted - 2014/04/04 :  21:03:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit versia's homepage  Reply with quote
nvm lol

Edited by - versia on 2014/04/04 23:42:35
DJ SCOTT DEVOTION

United Kingdom
390 posts
DJ SCOTT DEVOTION is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2014/04/05 :  00:21:26  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ SCOTT DEVOTION's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ SCOTT DEVOTION:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
it's this kind of hate etc n the total knobends that make me stay out the way of this scene n just do my own thing been reading a few comments about it on fb and honestly makes me think there are some stupid people around not just in hardcore but in general it's got ****all to do with anyone on facebook so my opinion is they need to keep there ****ing mouth shut

I have seen that face book page too. The person whom started this all off by feeling they needed to go public on a matter that should have been dealt with outside of the hardcore forum should be ashamed. Did he/they not feel that by putting up a post making people aware of it all before anything has been proven would only cause people to side up and end up causing arguments within the hardcore scene. What a bunch of ****ing idiots and ego chasing guys they are, these guys are well in the 30's prob too old for this scene anyway.

So many people have worked so hard within the scene for years doing a lot more for it back in the 90's only to see it end up like the piss pot scene it is now. I can see how it frustrates people.

so basically ur sayin its my fault as I started this thread?

No mate, NOT you Kebab Head, I mean MC Storm, for feeling the need to put up a statement at the very start of this mess and as I said he went public at the very start and it was wrong imo.

He should not have gone about it the way he did, now people are arguing with each other, it is making devides and also bad air between people and is only bad for the scene. For someone whom is meant to care about the scene, this was a very stupid way to go about things, along with some of the other idiots around him.

I also agree with Luna C, that if Storm feels it is fine to condemn someone based on opinion, aren't others entitled to condemn him based on the same. Yes, if this is the way he wants to play it then what does he expect now.

Edited by - DJ SCOTT DEVOTION on 2014/04/05 00:47:15
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/04/05 :  00:48:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna-C:
As Storm feels its fine to condemn someone based on opinion, aren't others entitled to condemn him based on the same?

Sounds to me like there's a little more meat on this bone than just opinion.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/04/05 :  06:15:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
quote:
Originally posted by Luna-C:

Sounds to me like there's a little more meat on this bone than just opinion.

Yes, but what also looks like absolutely no evidence to back it up. If there is evidence but they feel it best to beat around the bush then all they'll do is cause more damage to themselves & Sy.

20 year partnership & they don't even have the decency to sit down & attempt to sort this out. I can completely understand their concerns but this is hardly the way to handle things.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/04/05 :  13:38:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
Storm always seems like a massive pikey. Wouldn't surprise me if that stuff was true.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page