Total online 1553
 Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 PPF 2014-FREE Unmixed/Mixed Members Album OUT NOW!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  16:46:19  Show profile Send a private message View the linked resource
It's here! The next instalment in the PPF series has landed! & i'm sure you'll all agree that 'PPF 2014' has taken the series to new heights! I'm incredibly proud of what's been achieved with this years album, there's been an immense amount time invested in the project & it really shows. Once again you've all risen to the challenge & together we have created something unique.

Without rambling too much, I have to thank each & every one of you for your continued support. Without it there's absolutely no point in me running a project such as this & i'm extremely grateful for all your help. The aim has always been to give you guys something to work towards & in turn progress as artists, I hope i've re-paid your faith in the project & you'll all continue to get involved year in year out.

A massive thank you has to go to that man Olly Elipton! Over the past few months the guy has been in the process of finishing his time at University, which to be fair surely takes priority! but he's still managed to put time aside & create the immense album image that you see now. It's fair to say his design talents have always been admired on HH.com & to have him handling this side of the album has been a huge help. I'm extremely grateful for this, & glad he passed.....it means I don't have to live with the guilt of him failing Uni after constantly pestering the poor guy over the past few months!

Final thank you's have to go to Silver (for his ongoing support of the project allowing me to run it in the first place!), Jon Doe (for his support in mastering the majority of the album), all the artsist who took the time to create tracks exclusively for the album, submit them & then give them away for absolutely nothing! to Kay (Sc@r) & Greg (for their continued support in promotion, track submissions & this years showcase mixes), & of course to everyone of you who downloads, supports & enjoys the album.

The PPF project is & always will be a free album series. All I ask in return is you help everyone involved by promoting the album where ever you possibly can by directing people to the download/interview page. I want this to reach as far & wide as it possibly can so your support in doing this is greatly appreciated!

Between now & preparations beginning for 'PPF 2015' in December this year, I plan to create another free album called 'Future State Hardcore' & you can find more info on this in the album folder, I hope you'll all get involved & help support my new venture as well as bare the next PPF album in mind as you create more exciting new music over the coming year.

Thanks again & take it easy...

Ken

KEY POINTS:

- Please help share, share & share the project!
- Be sure to checkout all the artists interviews on the download page (Below the download image).
- Research & support your favourite artists on the album.
- Please follow the PPF Soundcloud & all other social pages provided in the album folder.

ALBUM INFO:

TITLE: 'The Past. The Present. The Future. 2014'

FORMAT: 3 'Digital' CD's (2x Unmixed - 24 Tracks, 1x Mixed) 320kbs MP3 & WAV

RELEASED: 08.05.14

DOWNLOAD: http://www.ppf2014.info

*NOTE* - The album folder is packaged as a RAR file & you will need to install WINRAR in order to open it & extract the album. If you don't already have WINRAR click here to download it for free. Its very straight forward - http://www.rarlab.com/

Alert moderator

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2014/05/15 03:54:00
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,046 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  17:53:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
Awesome! Seem to be having trouble downloading right now, keeps kicking me off and only downloading part of it. Shall try back later.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Bad Corey
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  18:02:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bad Corey's homepage
I'm getting the same issue as Audio Warfare, tried a couple times, only getting between 1 and 3 tracks each time and "Unexpected end of archive" error.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  18:12:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
yeah the web links don't seem very reliable, the only way I was able to download it was via

http://www.downthemall.net/

(or use a download manager of your prefrence!)
I'm uploading a copy to my website too which should hopefully help!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  18:32:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
yeah the web links don't seem very reliable, the only way I was able to download it was via

http://www.downthemall.net/

(or use a download manager of your prefrence!)
I'm uploading a copy to my website too which should hopefully help!

thanks mate, i've sent a message to Olly so it'll be resolved asap. Feel free to link us up when your finished to help cope with the demand.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  18:56:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
Apologies everyone, the sheer volume of simultaneous downloads the second I released has caused problems.

Keep an eye out for more download links coming soon & as things settle down a bit so will the downloads.

Sorry for the Inconvenience everyone.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  19:23:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
Unfortunately the host seems a bit crap. The support bloke said it was all of your faults. LOL.

Download manager certainly works, as it can pause and resume the download. I've added a couple of extra links, but beyond that Im helpless away from my external HDD. I'll put it up on Mediafire or WeTransfer as soon as possible.

Its frustrating because Ken tested the link earlier and it worked fine. I can only assume it's down to the amount of people attempting to download.

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  19:30:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
It's taken me a little over 1 minute to download using "Link 2" of the new mirrors.

Josephson_Junction
Advanced Member

United States
512 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  19:31:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Josephson_Junction's homepage
I've got plenty of bandwidth to spare over at 175bpm.net. If it's OK, I'll put up another mirror once the album finishes downloading for me.

PS: Ken, if you have the WAV version of the tracks on the album, (if you want) you can send them to me, I'll convert them all to FLAC and help with hosting that as well.

Edited by - Josephson_Junction on 2014/05/08 19:32:12
AllisonM

United Kingdom
58 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  19:32:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AllisonM's homepage
only downloading a wee bit for me too :( xx

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  19:42:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
It'll be solved soon. Sorry about all this, everyone!

brodster

United States
99 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  20:23:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit brodster's homepage
It's finally out! So many awesome tunes on this album. Downloading as soon as I get back home.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  20:52:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
Apologies again for those still struggling to download. Its a real shame there's been trouble downloading but like Olly said, the link was tested before release but it appears the provider wasn't up to handling such a volume of traffic.

There will be more download links up asap, sorry for the delay.

I hope those that have managed to get the album are enjoying it :)

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  21:13:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage
Can't download yet :( Can I suggest some wetransfer/sendspace/mega.co.nz for now?

I'm chomping at the bit!

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  21:28:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
I have managed to Download but I have to update WinZip which shouldn't be a problem so can try that tomorrow but I didn't get any issues while downloading so cant be a problem for everyone

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2014/05/08 :  21:35:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
...& here's me thinking avoiding commercial upload sites this time round was a better idea! haha

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page