Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/07/22 :  21:50:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
I think they're gonna be releasing this in the fall or around Christmas time.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2014/10/23 :  05:48:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
I am starting to think this project has been canned.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2014/10/23 :  13:10:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
I am starting to think this project has been canned.

Oh, no.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2014/10/23 :  14:49:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
I am starting to think this project has finally been canned.

Oh, YES.

Fixed that for both of you

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2014/10/24 :  06:45:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
Is very strange, Breeze even said he was working on the mix for CXH10. Either way, would be interesting to find out if it is all over for Clublands Hardcore releases.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2014/10/24 06:46:45
Acey
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2014/10/24 :  14:25:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Acey's homepage  Reply with quote
Wasn't THAT keen on CXH9..

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE CXH and have done for years.. and Darren Styles, Breeze, Hixxy, Gammer Re-Con etc.. are all bloody fantastic.

Of course compilation '(series's?) may gradually start evolving into something new on some level..
But I personally felt it was quite drum & bassy & dubsteppy.. (Which I don't really like anyway) mainly on Breeze's mix. Was disappointed so badly.

I then began reading on the official facebook page of the album that many, many people felt the exacty same way. Styles did say on an video that he felt it's gone as far as it can and wanted to grow it. But I paid for hardcore, NOT wub wub wubstep.

Most the albums were out in December time, so hopefully the new album will be out in the next couple months.

Cheers!

Edited by - Acey on 2014/10/24 14:32:38
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/10/24 :  17:21:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Acey:

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE CXH and have done for years.. and Darren Styles, Breeze, Hixxy, Gammer Re-Con etc.. are all bloody fantastic.

Of course compilation '(series's?) may gradually start evolving into something new on some level..
But I personally felt it was quite drum & bassy & dubsteppy.. (Which I don't really like anyway) mainly on Breeze's mix. Was disappointed so badly.

I then began reading on the official facebook page of the album that many, many people felt the exacty same way. Styles did say on an video that he felt it's gone as far as it can and wanted to grow it. But I paid for hardcore, NOT wub wub wubstep.

Most the albums were out in December time, so hopefully the new album will be out in the next couple months.

Cheers!

Don't worry bro. No-one here particularly cared for CXH9, I don't think.

The correct order is 4, 1, 2, 5, 6, 3, 7, 8, 9. If anyone disagrees, they're wrong.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2014/10/24 :  17:42:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
quote:

Cheers!

The correct order is 4, 1, 2, 5, 6, 3, 7, 8, 9. If anyone disagrees, they're wrong.

Nope WRONG again! The correct order is 2, 1, 4, and the rest of the shit I don't care what order it's in.

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/10/24 :  23:11:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:

Cheers!

Nope WRONG again! The correct order is 2, 1, 4, and the rest of the shit I don't care what order it's in.

That is controversial, my friend!

Edit: But you know the right top 3. That much is indisputable fact.

Edited by - Elliott on 2014/10/24 23:20:26
oxis

Portugal
128 posts
Posted - 2014/10/25 :  23:07:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oxis's homepage  Reply with quote
dont have any of the first few clubland albums in their entirety but i previewed a few at a video store once and Don't Stop Go from 4 is pretty wicked there was also another track that I really liked from the first one but i cant recall its name. i think it was one of the last tracks in one of the cds, sounded dark and had an interesting bassline that sounded a bit bitcrushed. not that big of a fan of the more recent editions but any release is better than nothing i guess.

Edited by - oxis on 2014/10/25 23:08:37
Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/10/26 :  02:22:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by oxis:
Don't Stop Go from 4 is pretty wicked

Great tune that!

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2014/10/26 :  09:02:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
dont have any of the first few clubland albums in their entirety but i previewed a few at a video store once and Don't Stop Go from 4 is pretty wicked there was also another track that I really liked from the first one but i cant recall its name. i think it was one of the last tracks in one of the cds, sounded dark and had an interesting bassline that sounded a bit bitcrushed. not that big of a fan of the more recent editions but any release is better than nothing i guess.

I'd highly recommend buying volumes 1-4 on Amazon or something. They represent a golden era in hardcore. A time when there were almost too many good tunes and the number of compilation CDs reflected this. For me there's been a steady decline ever since, times have changed and so has the music but I can always listen back to these CDs and raise a smile.
Think the tune you're thinking of is Dark Monks - Insane (Re-Con remix). I'd post a clip but I'm on my phone. Excellent tune.

oxis

Portugal
128 posts
Posted - 2014/10/26 :  10:41:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oxis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
I'd highly recommend buying volumes 1-4 on Amazon or something. They represent a golden era in hardcore. A time when there were almost too many good tunes and the number of compilation CDs reflected this. For me there's been a steady decline ever since, times have changed and so has the music but I can always listen back to these CDs and raise a smile.
Think the tune you're thinking of is Dark Monks - Insane (Re-Con remix). I'd post a clip but I'm on my phone. Excellent tune.

wow, thanks. you people are incredible at identifying tunes.
i would get those albums but unfortunately my funds are pretty limited, as i dont hold a job and the only money i earn for buying releases is from selling videogame currency x) but thanks for the recommendation, i might check out the track lists and look up some of them on youtube

Elliott
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,137 posts
Posted - 2014/10/26 :  11:43:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elliott's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:

wow, thanks. you people are incredible at identifying tunes.
i would get those albums but unfortunately my funds are pretty limited, as i dont hold a job and the only money i earn for buying releases is from selling videogame currency x) but thanks for the recommendation, i might check out the track lists and look up some of them on youtube

If you really can't afford them, just pirate them mate. CXH 1-4 are no longer sold as far as I know so no-one's losing any money!

Edit: If you can't find them, PM me and I'll sort you out. I have them all in FLACs that I ripped from the discs myself.

Edited by - Elliott on 2014/10/26 11:46:14
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2014/10/26 :  12:13:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

If you really can't afford them, just pirate them mate. CXH 1-4 are no longer sold as far as I know so no-one's losing any money!

Edit: If you can't find them, PM me and I'll sort you out. I have them all in FLACs that I ripped from the discs myself.

You're gonna find yourself on the naughty step, sunbeam!

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page