UTOPIA: Sydney, Australia 26 April, 2003
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Hostile8

Canada
54 posts
Posted - 2003/03/28 :  02:34:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hostile8's homepage  Reply with quote
why i'm so far... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Human Blood 2 03/14 -+> Da Predator :D

Alert moderator Go to top of page
toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
toxic has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/04/21 :  19:17:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
So who's definitely going?

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2003/04/21 :  19:18:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
OKAY meet-up???? it would be good to see everyone again.... yeah okay so i've seen most of you since hyper but not weba.... and hopefully we can get some more hhcers here!!! so far it looks like myself, manic, toxic, strych, weba.... possibly tweekin??? (silver's not coming)...

so yeah if you all wanna meet up i am proposing 1am at the first aid area.... if not, do you want to use the system of "mobile meet-up", because i think we all have eachothers mobile numbers from last time??? i know i have tox, strych, manic, and weba??

strychnine
Advanced Member

Australia
2,268 posts

92 hardcore releases
strychnine has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/04/21 :  21:26:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit strychnine's homepage  Reply with quote
^^ sounds good to me.

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2003/04/22 :  03:17:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
Im down with that.

one_scatterd_lil_monk_e

Australia
59 posts
one_scatterd_lil_monk_e has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/04/22 :  04:14:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
if only i had the cash to go and meet u all. haha maybe if i start saving i might meet u all in 2 years time... as of 2 days ago im down $850 as of a car crash :( owells its only money right...

" tonight im jip travolta , im peter popper , im going to never never land with my chosen family, man. we're going to get more spaced out than neil armstong ever did."
JIP HUMAN TRAFFIC

djyogi

Australia
487 posts
Posted - 2003/04/22 :  06:57:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djyogi's homepage  Reply with quote
Ahhh im passing on this one. I have a big reunion on the same day and were all going to paintball, So i shall see if im bugerred or not.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/04/24 :  07:37:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
if you wanna meet up and you haven't met any of us b4 send me a private message before the night and i'll arrange something! in the words of the great big kev:

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2003/04/24 :  22:57:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
Only one more sleep to go now.

toxic
Advanced Member

Australia
1,540 posts
Posted - 2003/04/27 :  19:48:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit toxic's homepage  Reply with quote
To those attended, what did you think of the night?

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/04/28 :  03:08:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
i had a good night overall.... not the best but good. and didn't really see any of the internationals (a little of kevin energy, a little of us vs pd, no commander tom which was a bummer!! i completely forgot dammit!).

but what the **** was the deal with the ultrasonic and public domain dj set???? any idiot could have done what they did. when you're paying alot for a party with live acts on the bill you expect to see them live (yes i know it wasn't advertised but it's fair to assume - it should have been advertised as a dj set). that kinda annoyed me. and i thought it was really weird how they played that fatman scoop vs crooklyn clan song?? i went to fill up my water, came back and that was on... what the ****? hahaha so i went to see weaver instead....

...who i think had one of the sets of the night! the updated version of 'come into my dreams' ****ing rocks! and his playing promos and up-front stuff really hit the spot for me... lots of energy in his set.... maybe it was just the 'right' time for me ... except my mate was standing on one of the hixxy cds that were thrown out into the crowd and didn't even notice till someone else came and walked off with it!!! damn idiot! but yeah a good set in my eyes....

didn't venture between the rooms much, spent most of my night in the main room and the hardcore room, though i did make it to the trance room for a bit of nervous's set.

overall i thought it was good. i nicknamed the ACES security 'the smoking police' coz that's all they seemed to be doing: stopping people smoking! but yeah as my experience from rock gigs went to show, the ACES are pretty much ****s, although i didn't have a whole lot of trouble with them. they're just like the social outcasts of society. oh yeah and maybe t's coz i haven't been to a utopia in a long time but the first aid area seemed like a mini-hospital!!!! light show was ****ing awesome.... sat up in the stalls and just watched the lasers for a while.... dancers on stage were pretty cool, with the exception of the firedancer who dropped her firestick and went millimetres away from burning a few peoples heads off (no-one sat in that spot again!!).... sound was good, and was good in the hardcore room too. the superdome is an awesome venue (except for phone reception)... there's nothin like walking down those tunnels and looking at those masses of people waving glowsticks and alldancing and shit!

but yeah.... now my essays over.... what did everyone else think?

saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2003/04/28 :  04:09:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage  Reply with quote
didnt head to utopia, had to play a party that night, i was gutted i missed commander tom tho, are am eye has got to be one of my all time fav trance songs, its damn fine!

but yeah the only reason im typing in this thread is about kevin e, i never really respected that man as much as i should. i saw him down in canberra in a club that only had 130 ppl in it with him ripping it up and he stayed all night and talked to us for smeggin AGES and got well maggot, hes a farkin CHAMP!

god damn hes a good dj i wasnt keen on the stuff coming off nu energy for a while there, but its seemed to really be picking up, ****ing with the frequencies its a tres impressive song, LOVE IT!

anyway the moral of that story is, ultrasonic have lost any respect i had for them, kevin energy is a champ and looks like sherlock holmes (lol its hard to explain ill see if i can get the pics - was funny as hell)

weba_d
Advanced Member

Australia
789 posts
weba_d has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/04/28 :  11:04:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit weba_d's homepage  Reply with quote
iwasthere.i.met.u.at.hyper.pacma.my.comp.is.fukd.saue.weaver.was.good.was.at.hardcore.whole.time.the.catipilla.was.sik.fuk.lasers.good.i.was.wit.3.hoties.wit.short.skirts.ehite.tops.my.keyoard.is.rigged.chow!

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/04/28 :  16:53:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^^ hahaha sounds like a bad case of eccy tuesdays..... whats goin on man??? posting at quarter to 6 in the morning hahaha?

Edited by - pacman on 2003/04/28 16:56:25
manic

Australia
299 posts
manic has attended 8 events
Posted - 2003/04/28 :  18:05:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manic's homepage  Reply with quote
I had an alright night. Ultrasonic v Public Domain had some good tracks, but, they could have done a live act. Heard a bit of commander tom and kevin energy, but, weaver played the best set I heard that night. The lightshow the best I had scene at a rave. It was a memorable parte.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page