Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/04/10 :  23:04:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Also really trying not to rise to Ellipton, but not everyone has access to a Large Hadron Collider *and* an inverted model. If you think you can do better then do what *I* did and actually do it. If you're still standing when HU is ashes then you have my permission to gloat.

CDJay

I didn't even need to say anything to get you riled this time! I quoted another member with their own quip, actually.

I don't know how to respond to your post to be honest. Are you really that childish that you want to compare knob sizes?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/04/10 :  23:10:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Given your recent predilections, I was already riled.

So... As I said, if you have all the answers *do* something. It's easy to be an armchair manager, *I* did that. Prove you're right, and that won't actually be a bad thing.

CDJay

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/04/10 :  23:14:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
In fact, my biggest compliant is that people with assets and potential effectiveness do nothing, whilst we're expected to fight with hands behind back and a blindfold whilst being critiqued for our posture and awareness. Join us in the fight, I dare ya.

CDJay

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Posted - 2015/04/10 :  23:25:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
You presume that I've recently grown a bias? I make my opinion on observation.

I've done everything in music that I've wanted to do, but I've never had anything to prove - and nor have I had anything to lose by sharing my opinion

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/04/10 :  23:37:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
In which case i can be afforded the same right. The difference being I have to operate within the confines of presented reality, whilst as a fringe non electable party you can make as many wild predictions and speculative interpretations with no fear of having to actually implement.

CDJay

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/04/10 :  23:48:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
quote:
Also really trying not to rise to Ellipton, but not everyone has access to a Large Hadron Collider *and* an inverted model. If you think you can do better then do what *I* did and actually do it. If you're still standing when HU is ashes then you have my permission to gloat.

CDJay

I didn't even need to say anything to get you riled this time! I quoted another member with their own quip, actually.

Could have worked better had you put my SN somewhere in that post so you would look less of a cunt than you normally do.

Edited by - latininxtc on 2015/04/10 23:49:42
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Posted - 2015/04/10 :  23:49:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
You're very poetic. I don't make wild predictions and I don't make speculative interpretations, I form opinions on what I see and hear, and I regularly share them.

If you're uneasy with people having opinions and making observations, consider how you present your company. If you have less interest in your company's presentation than you do your products, don't get riled when people make observations and opinions.

And what 'fight'?

edit: what's an SN?

Edited by - Elipton on 2015/04/10 23:56:47
Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2015/04/11 :  08:56:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
I carnt wait for all 3 of these. Justice hardcore never fails to impress and 24/7 is just......well its 24/7 FFS! I still think im going to get the chris unknown one, although i hate what happend with the whole sy issue the man was still partly (along side SY) responisble for creating some lf the best hardcore tracks over the years.

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2015/04/11 :  10:43:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

So... As I said, if you have all the answers *do* something. It's easy to be an armchair manager, *I* did that. Prove you're right, and that won't actually be a bad thing.

CDJay

He did, it was called Zonkers and it was done in such a disorganised way he managed to piss off a load of producers. Speaks volumes for itself really.

DJMatjestix

United Kingdom
46 posts
Posted - 2015/04/11 :  11:05:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJMatjestix's homepage  Reply with quote
Really looking forward to the 24/7 100 CD!! Enjoyed a lot of what came out on the label.

I will get the Justice Hardcore release as the label has had a few great tracks released and to support the up and coming talent, listened o a few of the clips and it doesn't sound bad!

Although Chris Unknown hasn't exactly blown me away over the years I think this album looks alright. Includes a lot of collaborations with other artists which can only be a good thing looking at the names! Looks like I will be getting the lot this time around?

I was expecting the Entity album tho but ahhh well.. :/

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Posted - 2015/04/11 :  12:22:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
quote:

CDJay

He did, it was called Zonkers and it was done in such a disorganised way he managed to piss off a load of producers. Speaks volumes for itself really.

It was actually very well organised, but It wasn't organisation that ruffled feathers. Whichever way that project is interpreted, it was a success for me personally as it catapulted my name and made me very popular through 2011/2012 (and I'm still benefiting from that momentum)

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2015/04/11 :  12:47:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
Really looking forward to "24/7 Hardcore Presents: The 100 Series"!

Very curious to hear "Al Storm - Jumpin (Transcend & Cyrax Remix)" I loved the pizzicato breakdown in the original and interested to see where they took the song! Then things like "Scott Brown Remix" and "Big Kick Remix" have also made my nipples tender.

Been out of "it" for a while now and as soon as we get our internet back (**** you BT and house move!) I'm looking forward to fisting the internet for new songs.

I'm curious about the Unknown/Justice Hardcore album, because I haven't been paying much attention the past year or so, bring myself "up to date" and what not. Only 4 months into 2015, exciting times already :)

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/04/11 :  15:34:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJMatjestix:
Really looking forward to the 24/7 100 CD!! Enjoyed a lot of what came out on the label.

I will get the Justice Hardcore release as the label has had a few great tracks released and to support the up and coming talent, listened o a few of the clips and it doesn't sound bad!

Although Chris Unknown hasn't exactly blown me away over the years I think this album looks alright. Includes a lot of collaborations with other artists which can only be a good thing looking at the names! Looks like I will be getting the lot this time around?

I was expecting the Entity album tho but ahhh well.. :/

me want Entity!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/04/11 :  17:24:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Entity album will hit in the next batch of releases, with HU7. Think the Obie album is near complete too. Good things come in threes, apparently

CDJay

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/04/11 :  20:15:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Entity album will hit in the next batch of releases, with HU7. Think the Obie album is near complete too. Good things come in threes, apparently

CDJay

niceee.
what of that der HU breaks 2 ?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page