Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/05/07 :  16:54:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
It's still *well* over another week until release (May 4th is bank holiday, remember).

There's a new HU podcast going up just before the release date, featuring some of the tracks and an interview with Chris Unknown.

There's more clips being added over the next week.

CDJay

There's still just the same 4 unknown previews

And we should forever be grateful that's all there is we have to succumb to.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/05/07 :  17:24:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
curious; will the next batch of releases be this month or next month ?

wana grab some shizz but maybe just wait and cram all the shipping together ha

We're targeting June for HU7, it's 99% there but the last % is all important!

I believe Fracus meant to get more clips up for the Unknown CD but is currently laid up in bed severely ill. I'll see where we're at with it, tomorrow.

We only got stock of the 24/7 CDs this morning, although had already posted out the other two for UK orders even if they included the 24/7 CD, and everything else is caught up as of today bar one or two with difficult to pack garment containing orders. Will get them nailed tomorrow.

*exhales*

CDJay

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2015/05/07 :  19:42:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
.. even if they included the 24/7 CD, and everything else is caught up as of today bar one or two with difficult to pack garment containing orders. Will get them nailed tomorrow.

*exhales*

CDJay

I would have been fine waiting on my order to save you guys the extra postage. Feel free if the situation arises again to do so.

I bloody love HU and all the work the team is doing.

If the Sharkey album appears I will probably shed a tear of joy ;)

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Gazza1712

United Kingdom
252 posts
Posted - 2015/05/07 :  19:43:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gazza1712's homepage  Reply with quote
Got my chris unknown album in the post today, looking forward to listening it tomoro and will post my thoughts

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/05/07 :  22:54:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
quote:
.. even if they included the 24/7 CD, and everything else is caught up as of today bar one or two with difficult to pack garment containing orders. Will get them nailed tomorrow.

*exhales*

CDJay

I would have been fine waiting on my order to save you guys the extra postage. Feel free if the situation arises again to do so.

Careful, we might get complacent. Berate us relentlessly and scrawl every perceived failure into infants using hot knives

Vladel do it!

Seriously though, no chance on the Sharkey album. He hasn't spoken to us in months. Already written 2.5k in data recovery off last tax year.

CDJay

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/05/07 :  23:01:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Seriously though, no chance on the Sharkey album.
CDJay

What the bloody hell am I still in Hardcore then

I was waiting for that album for so long :|

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/05/07 :  23:24:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Indeed. I still can't quite fathom how we struck out, yet I should have remained mindful of the 14 years prior.

CDJay

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2015/05/07 :  23:44:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Seriously though, no chance on the Sharkey album.
CDJay

Like, actually, 0% chance, not in an infinity, even an online petition won't help, not even a sliver of a spark of hope that it might happen? Simply, quite literally, not even figuratively, impossible? As in, no?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/05/08 :  00:13:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

*exhales*

CDJay

Careful, we might get complacent. Berate us relentlessly and scrawl every perceived failure into infants using hot knives

Vladel do it!

Seriously though, no chance on the Sharkey album. He hasn't spoken to us in months.

CDJay

What a massive cunt. This is why people shouldn't waste their time with him.

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2015/05/08 :  06:34:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Obviously I don't know the ins an outs. Are you saying you saying you lost thousands in data recovery for tracks without so much as a contract with Sharkey or rights to them.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/05/08 :  14:30:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

*exhales*

CDJay

Vladel do it!

Seriously though, no chance on the Sharkey album. He hasn't spoken to us in months. Already written 2.5k in data recovery off last tax year.

CDJay

what a douche. he just spun a classic hhc set in sf... how could he not get back to you :( if he wants to please his fans; why doesn't he!?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/05/08 :  15:28:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I must be in a minority who couldn't care less whether there's a Sharkey album or not.

Pity he can't be arsed with it though :-/

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2015/05/08 :  15:40:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I must be in a minority who couldn't care less whether there's a Sharkey album or not.

I'm sort of the same, I'd like it but I'm not desperate - it's the principle of the whole thing though, and how many years ago was he saying the album was coming?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2015/05/08 :  16:39:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
There's some quality music to be had there buy if Sharkey is too much of a dick....

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/05/08 :  16:55:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

I was on the same boat until HU took on the project and thought they definitely would be the ones to be able to finally release the Sharkey album that has been in the making for years, but sadly it was not to be. And it's pretty clear that it's Sharkey who is the one who's responsible for his own album never coming into fruition. The scene needs to stop eating his shit as soon as it's coming right out of his ass all the time and realize that he's a major flake and not worth bothering over. The UK hardcore scene, and even freeform have been doing fine without him so he isn't at all missed.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page