Page: 
of 32

Author Thread  
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  04:18:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
I finally pledged. I'm really looking forward to this.

I'm also happy to announce that, according to Kickstarter's conversion, we have 7.1 audio.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  06:58:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage  Reply with quote
Holy crap, 10k.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  07:50:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by drewonfire:
I now get two copies of the material. Although, I do want to ask a question to CDJay. I live in China for 11 months of the year, and posting stuff to here is a nightmare (I actually had one CD from you guys that never turned up). I've recently tried to order something else to try again, as I live in a new building now (fingers crossed it shows up this time)...

Anyway, my question is: since I get two of the sets, can I have one posted to China and one posted to a UK address (that way if the China one goes missing, I still have one copy safe!) I have already added the extra for international shipping, but I'd be happy to throw down another fiver if that's necessary...

Absolutely, we'll send out a backer survey to get some details once the campaign concludes (largely to work out t-shirt sizes, and names for blu-ray end credits) and again closer to shipping as people might move etc.

If you've had a CD go missing, *please* either PM me or use the contact form on the website. We can claim the cost of post, and lost item, back from Royal Mail and ship repeatedly until one gets through the net

Thanks for your support guys, we'll do all we can to justify your faith!

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2015/09/01 07:53:37
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  07:51:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Amazing news! Chuffed this is going ahead at full steam :) :)

drewonfire
Starting Member

China
12 posts
drewonfire has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  10:35:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit drewonfire's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Absolutely, we'll send out a backer survey to get some details once the campaign concludes (largely to work out t-shirt sizes, and names for blu-ray end credits) and again closer to shipping as people might move etc.

If you've had a CD go missing, *please* either PM me or use the contact form on the website. We can claim the cost of post, and lost item, back from Royal Mail and ship repeatedly until one gets through the net

Thanks for your support guys, we'll do all we can to justify your faith!

CDJay

Oops! My bad, should have let you guys know. It was that Summer Sessions CD you guys gave away for a fiver a while back. Anyway, doesn't matter anymore as it was released for download on Soundcloud at the start of this year. Anyway, the CD I have on the way now, I'll let you know if it doesn't turn up!

Was chatting with a coworker about this recently, China are a bugger for stopping CDs/DVDs at the boarder. They're paranoid it will contain details that, as the Royal Mail put it in their prohibited items:

"...compact discs (video and audio), storage medium for the computer and other articles which are detrimental to the political, economic, cultural and moral interests of the People's Republic of China" (Source: www.royalmail.com/china)

Unless they think Hardcore poses a threat of course, maybe that's why my last CD never made it! Anyway, have you guys ever posted to anyone else in 'Mainland China'? Any issue? If so, I might have to get the Blu-Ray posted to a friend in Hong Kong if this CD doesn't turn up... Might be safer that way!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  12:28:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Never actually posted to Mainland China before (we have to Hong Kong though!) despite living there myself in the mid 90s. God knows how many tape packs were scattered throughout various taxis in 1995 lol.

I'll keep an eye on the tracking information, keep us updated!

CDJay

drewonfire
Starting Member

China
12 posts
drewonfire has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  12:44:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit drewonfire's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Never actually posted to Mainland China before (we have to Hong Kong though!) despite living there myself in the mid 90s. God knows how many tape packs were scattered throughout various taxis in 1995 lol.

I'll keep an eye on the tracking information, keep us updated!

CDJay

A previous expat of China! Nice to know...

Will keep you updated - going to start keeping an eye out for the CD from next week. That's should be enough time for it to get here...

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  16:36:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Have updated the main KS pledge video to reflect the "last 24 hours" state of the project.

Look how excited they are! Cute!

CDJay

DJ Reevzy

United Kingdom
128 posts
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  17:23:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Reevzy's homepage  Reply with quote
Finally pledged yesterday...gota do our bit to keep things bubbling :)

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  17:32:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Hero

CDJay

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2015/09/01 :  23:37:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
I think its safe to say that this has been a roaring success :)

Balls in your court now boys, do us proud! :)

djchexmixer

United States
363 posts
djchexmixer has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  00:28:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djchexmixer's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
I think its safe to say that this has been a roaring success :)

Balls in your court now boys, do us proud! :)

I second that! So damn exciting!

Happy Dance Fusion Vol. 2:
https://soundcloud.com/dj-cruelcore-neo/happy-dance-fusion-vol-2

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  10:02:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Well done everybody, just that last little push now...

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  10:45:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Gah, it's so close.

Why the hell hasn't someone picked up that ambassador tier? It's the safest short term investment I've ever seen, lol

CDJay

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  11:00:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
As much as I realllly want to see that last goal get hit, can't help but be super impressed that it's gone as well as it has, I was nervous at points, it's been super emotional :D Congratulations CDJay et al!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 32 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 6  7  8  ... 28  29  30  31  32
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page