of 32

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  11:43:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
?12530, ambassador tier gone!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  11:49:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
?12530, ambassador tier gone!

Was it you?!

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  11:52:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
No mate, not me. Wish I could have.

Upgraded to the 75 quid tier though.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  12:02:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote

Good man! Lovely tier, that!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  12:03:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Woo, and hoo! Everyone involved in this scene leading project thanks you from the bottom of our weary yet emboldened hearts.

Rather than adding any new stretch goals at this late a stage, we will reveal that the collectors edition will include some exclusive tracks and mixes on the CDs well ahead of any other availability.

You've done your part, now it's up to us to maximise the support you've given us and enable us to convincingly say "We Blu The Roof, and here's the proof".

CDJay

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  12:10:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
****ing nailed it!! YES!!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  12:15:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
I wanted to go higher, but was only able to managed the 75 mark. (needless to say, those lovely HD25s I bought have already gone back up on ebay LOL).

Edited by - Triquatra on 2015/09/02 12:17:14
Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  12:25:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
Fantastic! Well done all!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  15:18:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
dat hardcore support :') .

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  16:42:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
I wanted to go higher, but was only able to managed the 75 mark. (needless to say, those lovely HD25s I bought have already gone back up on ebay LOL).

Did you tell the wife? ;-)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  16:52:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:

Did you tell the wife? ;-)

Did you tell yours? ;-)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2015/09/02 :  17:46:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Nope!

drewonfire
Starting Member

China
12 posts
drewonfire has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/09/03 :  05:03:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit drewonfire's homepage  Reply with quote
So glad it managed to reach the final stretch goal! Well done guys, this project is a fantastic idea... Can't wait for the final product.

Good luck to the HU guys in getting it all sorted and put together over the next few months!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/09/25 :  19:53:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
A sad update has been emailed to everyone who has contributed to the project, and for some it's more than likely a disappointing change in plans

quote:

Firstly we must apologise for the lack of updates regarding our Blu-Ray project over the past few weeks; as will become evident we've had a few things to sort out. Unfortunately it's been confirmed to us this week that Joey Riot will sadly not be able to obtain a valid US work visa in time to perform at HTID USA as planned, and therefore cannot be filmed for our Blu-Ray. We're very disappointed by this news, as we know Joey himself to be too, however it's an unforseen situation over which we ourselves have absolutely no control. We do hope however, we hope the news we will now be filming and including Gammer & Whizzkid's set in the finished product instead will make up for this last minute change of plan. We feel they're a very worthy replacement for Joey, and we're very happy to welcome them on board. In addition to this, and in an effort to keep both MC Obie and Mayhem involved in proceedings, we will also now be including Lethal Theory's M-Project as a bonus addition to the Blu-Ray too. Those who are directly affected by Joey's absence (co-producing / specific shout-outs etc) will have been contacted prior to this news post. As is so often the case, our hand has been forced by reasons beyond our control, but we're

still highly determined, along with Fracus & Darwin, MC Enemy, Gammer & Whizzkid, M-Project, Obie & Mayhem to deliver you THE highest quality product possible and showcase not only the emerging US rave scene, but the music and culture we all love so much in THE best possible, and well-captured, light

I'm glad that they're keeping Obie and Mayhem, and I think adding M-Project to the project is a great bonus. But adding Gammer and Whizzkid I know that some people who have contributed to the project will be disappointed in that move. I know I won't like Whizzkid involved in this. I found him to be absolute shit on the HU Live album, and knowing him I don't think he'll be any different for this project. But we'll wait and see how the final product unfolds.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2015/09/25 :  19:58:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
Argh you just beat me to it!

I know I'll enjoy the Gammer/Whizzkid set, and adding M-Project in too is a nice touch... However, I think it'll give the whole project a different feel... I'd like to be optimistic and say that it's overall better for this whole 'bringing everyone together' ethos that HU are pushing but to be frank that's probably not likely. No doubt this will be seen as Gammer doing them a favour rather than appreciating the chance to be involved... HOWEVER...if it turned out that he actually did get behind this properly instead of like the other times then it would probably be massive and give the project greater reach.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 32 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  8  9  ... 28  29  30  31  32
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page