Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Alex Prospect was attacked
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  09:10:26  Show profile Send a private message
Was about to head to bed (4am here) and decided to check Facebook first and saw that Skinny shared a video someone took of Alex getting into some sort of fight. I have no clue what the details are, but it looks as though that security got overly aggressive with him, or at least I think that was security. I think this is still in Spain. If anyone wants to see the video check out Skinny's personal FB page or peruse some people's accounts maybe they shared it. If anyone finds out any other details please let us know. Currently I hear he's going to be OK, but not sure the extent of his injuries.

Alert moderator
MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  09:18:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage
The security are shocking, a few messy people about that are pretty much harmless and the security out here just want to brawl and kick people in, saw a young lad a bit pissed last night, stumbling about a bit and knocked into one of the massive roid looking security guys by accident so he got shoved, then bounced off someone else and fell towards the security guy again, he pushed the lad back then punched him in the side of the head so hard it took the lads jaw out and he was out cold for about 5 minutes where his head hit the road, you can't be doing shit like that, one of our mates whos in our room got CS gassed and now she also has a black eye, and now this, shocking as ****.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  09:38:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Ok found this story from I think the person who filmed the video:

I'm so disgusted with the staff SAFE 4 u working at the BH Mallorca hotel ... guards picked up on a girl because she threw a plastic cup at one of them, the guy went up to her and slaps her so her boyfriend trying to protect her jump in and end up with broken head and bleeding from eyes.

They even kicked and punched the girl afterwards as you can see on the video, this is not what should be happening at four star hotel.

The guy was not moving, and the guards were still kicking his head in.

Helpless and purple with the force the guards been using, is this what you get when you go on holiday with your 2nd half?

I don't think so PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO AND SPREAD IT AROUND THE WORLD 😡😡

She further said I the comment section that this all started with the security guard stepping on that girl's foot. Then she threw the cup at the security guard.

As terrible as this sounds, seems like it's a common occurence in Magaluf. Wondering if HTID will move the event to another location because of this incident, but I doubt it.

Seems like this wasn't the only issue from the event. People have been complaining that the venues have been letting people in the nights for 25?, making it much cheaper if people had just paid at the door every night than get the wristband. And that ?25 still included free drinks.

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  09:58:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage
Shutts has just shared the above quoted video and added a picture of Alex after the attack, there's no way I'm posting it here because it's sickening but it can be seen on Facebook.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  10:30:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
The club's were letting people in last year too. Non hardcore folk.

It's looks horrible what has happened to Alex. I hope that he's okay. Seems like one of the kindest, most chilled back lads.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  10:43:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
so just post a link for everyone outside your little clisque and family

Edited by - Guest on 2016/06/18 10:44:31
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  13:08:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
I'm suprised that you're not banned yet guest...

Also, I can't seem to find the video on skinny's page :/

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2016/06/18 13:10:20
MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  13:17:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage
This is it.

https://www.facebook.com/UsamiSwag/videos/1629364804046089/

And this is the aftermath of it

And Guest you're a dickhead.

Edited by - MC Deecee on 2016/06/18 13:24:19
ConnerIntenzifi

United Kingdom
112 posts
ConnerIntenzifi has attended 8 events
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  14:07:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ConnerIntenzifi's homepage
Absolute shocking although nothing will come of it.
Spanish security are allowed to use force against tourists if they feel the need to. Seen it countless times, even seen a mate getting attacked with a security guys walkie talkie whilst we were in lloret.

If you defend yourself your the one who ends up in the jail. Police and security in Spain are absolute ****s, don't even like asking them for advice/directions whatever.

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  14:41:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage
Poor Prospect. This whole incident is just disgusting. :/

My SOUNDCLOUD

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  15:32:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I'm suprised that you're not banned yet guest...

Also, I can't seem to find the video on skinny's page :/

theres always 150+ people listening to the stream, and 100+ guest looking at the forum, and the same few talk in thread like everyone knows who skinny is

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  15:40:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
And Guest you're a dickhead.

if you step up to a bouncer, it will happen in any city in the uk, just post the link, you dont have to tip toe about

all well and good and you dart in, and pull your girl away, don't step up after

if its anything like the uk, you give the club a complaint, its a professional job, they can deal with any threat how they like

Edited by - Guest on 2016/06/18 15:56:59
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  16:34:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Can't view that vid, but if the story is correct then it's completely out of order. Can't stand these power tripping bouncers who think they have the right to assault anyone they want for the smallest thing. There should be serious repercussions and punishment for that type of brutal assault but in this case I highly doubt there will be.

I've done my time with places like Magaluf and it's sad in a way as it means I'll not be back to HTID in the sun. But I don't think I could go back to the likes of Magaluf or Lloret de mar, there's far too many arse holes and stuff like this happening on a regular basis - I just can't be bothered with it anymore.

Edit - I see this has made the national press in the UK http://bit.ly/1UCoHzK

Edited by - The drunken scotsman on 2016/06/18 18:01:20
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  18:01:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
doubt if the story is correct, it would be more like

the bouncer slap his girl, [that should have been it, would have got sacked if a complaint was received]
alex was pissed up, and started giving beef back and gave a punch
bouncer got on his radio and backup came, and they sorted out the threat until the police man came

Edited by - Guest on 2016/06/18 18:02:30
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  18:21:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
No one deserves that. Hope he's ok

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  18:28:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page