Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  18:31:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
And Guest you're a dickhead.

if you step up to a bouncer, it will happen in any city in the uk, just post the link, you dont have to tip toe about

all well and good and you dart in, and pull your girl away, don't step up after

if its anything like the uk, you give the club a complaint, its a professional job, they can deal with any threat how they like

You're making a lot of assumptions given that the video only shows him getting beaten up.

The level of violence warrants more than a complaint.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  18:44:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
shows him being pinned down by 1 guy, while the other 2 are observing, its just a heavy handed face slamming

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  18:48:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
shows him being pinned down by 1 guy, while the other 2 are observing, its just a heavy handed face slamming

Video shows him virtually incapacitated and still receiving punches. No justification for it.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  20:35:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
The club's were letting people in last year too. Non hardcore folk.

It's looks horrible what has happened to Alex. I hope that he's okay. Seems like one of the kindest, most chilled back lads.

Yea they did that in Lloret as well, but in Lloret the wristbands weren't that expensive and Colossus didn't include free drinks for anybody. I remember I briefly spoke to a couple from China and they said they purchased a day pass for about 25 euros each I think.

But I think that decision and price were set by the venue owners and not HTID, or at the very least HTID staff were forced to go with it.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2016/06/18 :  20:58:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
quote:

Video shows him virtually incapacitated and still receiving punches. No justification for it.

it shows exactly the same as everyone sees every weekend when they go out clubing with riot vans and horses patrolling the streets

be hardcore, harder then hard house

Edited by - Guest on 2016/06/18 21:14:00
Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/06/19 :  09:03:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage  Reply with quote
I think the guy filming those cops is the same guy in this video at around 4:11... https://youtu.be/KfDtylU8ZEA

Anarchy Breed

United Kingdom
22 posts
Posted - 2016/06/19 :  12:07:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Anarchy Breed's homepage  Reply with quote
damn, that looks completely messed up, is the entire context really just "she threw a plastic cup at him"?

http://twitter.com/anarchybreed

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/19 :  13:23:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anarchy Breed:
damn, that looks completely messed up, is the entire context really just "she threw a plastic cup at him"?

Pretty much, apparently one of the security stood on her foot, accidently or intentionally I don't know, then something about a plastic cup and then, well, we've all seen, I saw him walking about yesterday afternoon just before we flew home so the fact he's mobile is a good sign.

Good to see that the mirror, mail and star are all running the story as well.

Edited by - MC Deecee on 2016/06/19 13:23:39
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/19 :  15:45:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
quote:
Originally posted by Anarchy Breed:

Pretty much, apparently one of the security stood on her foot, accidently or intentionally I don't know, then something about a plastic cup and then, well, we've all seen, I saw him walking about yesterday afternoon just before we flew home so the fact he's mobile is a good sign.

Good to see that the mirror, mail and star are all running the story as well.

Wow I'm surprised that it's gotten so much media attention beyond facebook.

jordesuvi

United Kingdom
143 posts
jordesuvi has attended 4 events
Posted - 2016/06/23 :  09:52:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jordesuvi's homepage  Reply with quote
Just got back from Magaluf myself and can confirm, security love a fight. You'll often see them parading round the strip and bars on a night in tight t-shirts flexing their arms that were likely obtained through a few trenbolone and testosterone cycles. Your best bet is to not even look in their direction and give no reason for them to start on you.
Plus, it's never really a fair fight when the security guards are sober whilst the person they're fighting is usually way intoxicated on the probably-isn't-smirnoff-despite-it-being-on-the-label vodka

Also yeah, the club (Banana's/Car Wash) were still letting people into the rave for about 20 euros on the door... in a way it's lucky since I was able to catch a set from Alex Prospect and Outforce even though I wasn't on the HTIDITS thing, I just happened to be out there with some friends at the same time. I met some nice people too.

I saw a fight break outside this club (Banana's) the other day where a guy got a big right hook to the face, knocking him to the floor, then got his head kicked in several times, bleeding profusely all over the place only to get up and stagger over to me spraying blood out of his mouth with:
"I'm fine, I'm fine... what time's Skepta on?" (He was playing over at BCM)
Slightly amusing that was his first concern after all that, but man I bet he felt that in the morning.
I don't know why the fight broke out, but from the injuries he received I highly doubt that it was justified.

Otherwise, I'm sorry to hear Alex got caught up in all this. Hope he recovers soon.
It annoys me further that in the video all the security guards were blocking his friends from helping him.
At 0:21 you actually see one of the guards punch his friend and intimidate for trying to get them off him.

... And Guest, ffs have some respect.

Edited by - jordesuvi on 2016/06/23 10:10:39
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/07/07 :  19:27:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
He seems to have got a bad enough beating, pretty tight in the picture, not good

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Posted - 2016/07/07 :  21:21:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jordesuvi:
Just got back from Magaluf myself and can confirm, security love a fight. You'll often see them parading round the strip and bars on a night in tight t-shirts flexing their arms that were likely obtained through a few trenbolone and testosterone cycles. Your best bet is to not even look in their direction and give no reason for them to start on you.
Plus, it's never really a fair fight when the security guards are sober whilst the person they're fighting is usually way intoxicated on the probably-isn't-smirnoff-despite-it-being-on-the-label vodka

Also yeah, the club (Banana's/Car Wash) were still letting people into the rave for about 20 euros on the door... in a way it's lucky since I was able to catch a set from Alex Prospect and Outforce even though I wasn't on the HTIDITS thing, I just happened to be out there with some friends at the same time. I met some nice people too.

I saw a fight break outside this club (Banana's) the other day where a guy got a big right hook to the face, knocking him to the floor, then got his head kicked in several times, bleeding profusely all over the place only to get up and stagger over to me spraying blood out of his mouth with:
"I'm fine, I'm fine... what time's Skepta on?" (He was playing over at BCM)
Slightly amusing that was his first concern after all that, but man I bet he felt that in the morning.
I don't know why the fight broke out, but from the injuries he received I highly doubt that it was justified.

Otherwise, I'm sorry to hear Alex got caught up in all this. Hope he recovers soon.
It annoys me further that in the video all the security guards were blocking his friends from helping him.
At 0:21 you actually see one of the guards punch his friend and intimidate for trying to get them off him.

... And Guest, ffs have some respect.

I saw a bouncer knock a scummy prostitute spark out when I went in '11. It's just a place where there's bare minimum law and order. It is Spanish, after all..

ThunderGirl94
Starting Member

San Marino
2 posts
Posted - 2016/07/16 :  03:16:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ThunderGirl94's homepage  Reply with quote
POOR ALEX!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page