Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  12:18:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage  Reply with quote
Enemy is one of the very best in my eyes, huge shame to see him go, as I believe he is at the top of his game at the moment, and also right up there in the whole MC hierarchy, for want of a better word, I for one really hope that his foreseeable future isn't too long and he comes back soon.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Bring Me Round To Love

United Kingdom
116 posts
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  14:57:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bring Me Round To Love's homepage  Reply with quote
Maybe its about the old boys network.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  15:25:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:

Who the F are you anyways? you've never said much other than negative stuff. Wilky?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2016/08/25 15:25:56
Bring Me Round To Love

United Kingdom
116 posts
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  15:55:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bring Me Round To Love's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:

Who the F are you anyways? you've never said much other than negative stuff. Wilky?

Remove your Fjallraven backpack and calm down young man!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  16:09:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
lol; man does anybody really care when an MC quits hardcore ?
less the better imo

* saw sc@r for the first time recently ( <3 . <3 ) and some dude almost attempted to rap over the set; I most definitely gave him the nastiest ****ing look; and he definitely stopped. thank god.

Edited by - trippnface on 2016/08/25 16:11:35
Bring Me Round To Love

United Kingdom
116 posts
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  16:19:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bring Me Round To Love's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
lol; man does anybody really care when an MC quits hardcore ?
less the better imo

Looking forward to the news when MC Storm quits.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  18:32:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
I've pretty much avoided anything with MCs since about 2004 although Obie & the other one on live at rehab were not too bad.

youngson

United Kingdom
106 posts
youngson has donated money to the site youngson has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  19:57:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit youngson's homepage  Reply with quote
Happy 1000th post vladel.

I like Enemy, shame he's hanging the mic up.

gazzyj
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  23:20:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit gazzyj's homepage  Reply with quote
Something stems from when static and enemy went bak2bak with dj sy at this years htid in the sun, one minute they were working on a new album together and after htid in the sun they say the album won't happen and static dropped off the planet, first time one of the current hardcore top tier mcs has worked with sy aswell, I know Marley has done a few sets with sy but he isn't involved in the up front hardcore sound anymore so he won't get no hassle.

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
Posted - 2016/08/26 :  10:37:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm not sure exactly what went on but there was definitely some kind of incident in magaluf, on the penultimate night I think, I wouldn't like to speculate because there's nothing more annoying than the rumour mill but something certainly happened, nothing to do with the big S Y though, he'd gone by then.

Edited by - MC Deecee on 2016/08/26 10:38:26
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/08/26 :  10:44:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
I most definitely gave him the nastiest ****ing look; and he definitely stopped. thank god.

Can bet that he got a nice long leer off Sc@r herself

ArdcorePower

N/A
36 posts
ArdcorePower has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/08/27 :  10:16:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ArdcorePower's homepage  Reply with quote
Things progress and I totally understand and get that but there isn't a whole lot of emcees I like these days. I used to write lyrics myself and I did it for fun, and I had no aspirations to try to make it a job (looool) maybe a couple emcees make a few bucks but the rest don't... so, anyone who says these guys are doing it just to get paid is laughable these guys get paid nothing and of course you are doing it for the love, but one has to live too.

Anyhow, Hardcore emceeing has changed big time! Hardcore emcees now sending for each other (dissing), sounding like Dnb emcees, Hardcore is suppose to be the opposite of all that negative shit and it's not about the "emcee" it's about the music,the ravers, the atmosphere, the one of a kind vibe. I heard a great interview with Sharkey not too long ago and I gotta say I agree with him on lots of points he makes. Emcees seem to think they are the show but they are not and never suppose to be that in the first place... some of these guys have huge heads, if you want to be a battle emcee... go spit on Grime or Jump Up and try that shit over there.

I'm not very familiar with this MC, I have seen his name around but I don't recall hearing him before. I don't know who he is personally, so I have nothing to say in regards to him. I'll have to check his stuff out.

Yes, I have been living under a rock ;)

skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/08/28 :  13:13:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit skarr's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
I'm not sure exactly what went on but there was definitely some kind of incident in magaluf, on the penultimate night I think, I wouldn't like to speculate because there's nothing more annoying than the rumour mill but something certainly happened, nothing to do with the big S Y though, he'd gone by then.

What's have you heard the incident was about? No point brining it up ifor your not going to say.

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
Posted - 2016/08/28 :  15:06:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage  Reply with quote
I haven't heard any details, all i know is that something happened, no idea what, just that something did.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2016/08/28 :  15:19:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
I've pretty much avoided anything with MCs since about 2004 although Obie & the other one on live at rehab were not too bad.

silly iPhone, I didn't mean to quote myself

Edited by - Vladel on 2016/08/28 15:25:32

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page