Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2016/09/15 :  14:35:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Cheers for the update bro

You can always rely on me to keep my finger on the pulse of the buzzing hardcore facebook scene

Alert moderator Go to top of page
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2016/09/15 :  15:42:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
whats that today he said that bro?

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/09/15 :  17:58:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
yes bro

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/09/15 :  20:21:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage  Reply with quote
Either he feels like he doesn't earn enough, or he doesn't feel appreciated enough, or his music's not heard enough.

Simple answer is that there's very little industry in the genre, and not many people willing to splash, and it's compounded by the fact that the UK base of fans has become diluted and there's probably more following overseas now.

At least that was my observation when I stopped producing products

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/09/15 :  21:26:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Another way of looking at it would be that he sold out an album in record time, shot a blu-ray, and was widely acclaimed as the best in genre even amongst peers.... Yet the established order continues without incident. *We're* used to it; not everyone embraces victimhood.... Given a reasonable out why play second fiddle for life?

CDJay

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/09/15 :  22:02:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Frankly its the umpteenth time talent slips away because we lack the stature and current resources to stop it happening. Luckily our genre heroes have a master plan to create Utopia. Ahem.

CDJay

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/09/16 :  07:49:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Frankly its the umpteenth time talent slips away because we lack the stature and current resources to stop it happening. Luckily our genre heroes have a master plan to create Utopia. Ahem.

CDJay

It's talent we should be glad to see go. Not that he wasn't good at what he does, he was ok, but moreso the lessMCs we have in the industry the better.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/09/16 :  07:57:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
He says:

MC Enemy We left coz we wasn't getting what we deserved bro for what we put in that's the basic answer bro :)

and that he'll put a further thing up tomorrow

LOL these MCs are so full of themselves, thinking they deserve more than what they alreay shouldn't have. Enemy doesn't seemed to have changed much from the drama queen he's been the past few years.

He threw a fit about his bookings a couple of years ago and he either said he would only do ravers reunited events or they'll be the ones handling his bookings. Right now he's pissed off he might be denied the ability to travel because his passport looks like hell. He doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with it, but it has spills on it. And the dumbass decided to post a pic on FB of it with all his passport info in plain view lol

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/09/16 :  08:29:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote

Containing things about 'taking a break' so I don't suppose he'll be gone gone, it seems like maybe he was a bit quick to make the original post and is backtracking a bit (first international bookings, now 'taking a break'). Fair enough though, be good if he does stay :)

Rodz90
Average Member

United Kingdom
208 posts
Posted - 2016/09/16 :  20:09:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rodz90's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
He says:

MC Enemy We left coz we wasn't getting what we deserved bro for what we put in that's the basic answer bro :)

LOL these MCs are so full of themselves, thinking they deserve more than what they alreay shouldn't have. Enemy doesn't seemed to have changed much from the drama queen he's been the past few years.

He threw a fit about his bookings a couple of years ago and he either said he would only do ravers reunited events or they'll be the ones handling his bookings. Right now he's pissed off he might be denied the ability to travel because his passport looks like hell. He doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with it, but it has spills on it. And the dumbass decided to post a pic on FB of it with all his passport info in plain view lol

I think your being a bit harsh there man. MCs have been in the hardcore scene since the beginning and as such deserve a little respect.

Enemy is a great MC and a nice guy, he's always had the time for his fans and it's sad to see him go. I hope he doesn't leave for good and keeps it as a passion rather then as a career path.

Edited by - Rodz90 on 2016/09/16 20:52:29
ArdcorePower

N/A
36 posts
ArdcorePower has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/09/17 :  10:26:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ArdcorePower's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
He says:

I don't know this guys particular situation but I agree with you that lots of these guys have huge heads, but to be fair it's not just MC's or DJ's, it seems that way everywhere.

It sucks when you meet someone and really love their music and they are the biggest a**holes. I have had that happened a few times lol it sucks but I guess that's how things go.

Edited by - ArdcorePower on 2016/09/17 10:27:35
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/10/03 :  05:59:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
So there we go, as we all predicted :)

MC Enemy
25 mins ?

So thats me through then! No problems just waiting to get my gate then i am off!

Thanks to everyone who made the last, last and LAST ;) sets special was great to see how much support ive built up over the years!

A lot of people are asking me to spill the beans on why exactly i am leaving or what artists it is that help force me and stats to leave BUT i dont want to leave on a negative note and theres a lot of new hype and excitement in uk hardcore right now and i dont want to put any shadow over it all with why me and static have walked away it wouldnt make sense.

I am still taking international bookings tho as i have no issues with anyone outside of the uk! so again all bookings international still goes through April Reeves

I will also be still writing songs! ive been a song writer since before i was an mc so i wont be taking a break from that so expect some new vocal bits from me and other vocalists over the next year for sure! Got the new iron heart in the works anyway ;).

Il defo be back again one day after ive secured my future and sorted my head out,freshened up and get the love back i had before all this!

If you want to know more tho on my reasons then check out my radio interview on jekyl and leggets radio show that will explain a fraction of it!

Anyway i am coming off facebook to really have a break while im over there BUT ill keep my messenger on so still can be contacted ect!

Big up all the real artists and promoters tho you know who you are! look after this scene that i have been a massive part of keeping alive! and most importantly enjoy the ride.

Love you all (well defo not all maybe a few ;)) and ill see you again! PEACE.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/10/05 :  01:31:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh of course, he gave us nothing.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2016/10/05 :  08:22:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
Maybe one of the Sherlocks on here can figure out what he means?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/10/05 :  09:03:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
"Brit's can go eff themselves. Japan plz book me!"

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page