of 5

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/10/06 :  17:48:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I've met Scott Brown and DJ Darts a couple of times, and said hello Kevin Energy (heck, he said I was the only Swede on Freeformation The Last Jam so it was easy to remember my name :P), Fade and Bananaman. Heck, in Scott Brown's eyes, I'll forever be the "Whooper king", because I was eating at Burger King when I met him in Sweden :P

with cheese?

no... plain with ketchup only :(

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Jaybee

United States
84 posts
Jaybee has attended 24 events
Posted - 2016/10/06 :  21:16:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaybee's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaybee:
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
quote:
Oooo the Bleep Song is beautiful! :o Thank you friends!

I don't know about Scott Brown but most hardcore producers/DJs are friendly and easy to talk to. Except Gammer. He can go to hell. Nah, not serious. I totally started that fight. But yeah, I think I briefly met Sc@r and a few others at some tiny little event years back and they were all chill as ****. I don't remember that night too well though. All I remember was everyone including all the ravers being really friendly (and no that wasn't just an MDMA memory). I started coughing my guts up in the toilet because I was chainsmoking and some matey asked if I needed help in case I was having an aneurysm. Hahaha. Good guy though.

Anyway, you'll have a blast. Don't worry about it. :)

I feel like meeting any of the djs would of been a lot less nervewracking 8 years ago when I was actively going to parties. I got to see a lot of them (ufo, stompy, brisk, re-con, styles, breeze, scott brown, hixxy, dougal, gammer, ham, s3rl, stormtrooper, impact, vinylgroover, whizzkid.... local loves like crackerjack, nice guys, no left turn, rize, starr, sixxx) but I never tried to meet them. I did get a picture with The Nice Guys back in the day.

I'm going to make sure I'm nice and drunk so I don't have all this social anxiety lol

damn are you an og kandi kid?

Never seen Ham; stormtrooper; ufo; or stompy! gotta be pre 2008?

You need to make Northkore in Norcal; they brought out sc@r last time :D . Epic; epic party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvxziSUXzA8

oh and i guess my answer is prince of darkness and neckbreaker shit :P

I just told my friends from Top Dawg (Scooby) and my friend DJ A.N.T (My bf started partying with them back in the Bay in 2004) to keep me updated on cool bay parties, and I gave Northkore a follow. I see they did a really cool party a few months ago but I would not of been able to make it.

I raved mainly summer 2006 thru january 2009 in LA. UFO was at the first party my boyfriend and i went to on Oct 13 2006, it was called Raveolution. It may be on my events thing on here (I went back and found parties I went to posted on this website lol) Stompy was at Miles of Smiles 5 in 2008, I actually got to bounce around on stage during his set, so that was neat, still didn't meet him tho! (Probably had to go back to working the water table or some shit :P) Ham played with Brisk at Beyond the Beat. That was also in 2008

Edited by - Jaybee on 2016/10/06 21:19:58
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/10/07 :  17:06:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't know about Scott Brown but most hardcore producers/DJs are friendly and easy to talk to. Except Gammer. He can go to hell. Nah, not serious. I totally started that fight. But yeah, I think I briefly met Sc@r and a few others at some tiny little event years back and they were all chill as ****. I don't remember that night too well though. All I remember was everyone including all the ravers being really friendly (and no that wasn't just an MDMA memory). I started coughing my guts up in the toilet because I was chainsmoking and some matey asked if I needed help in case I was having an aneurysm. Hahaha. Good guy though.

I feel like meeting any of the djs would of been a lot less nervewracking 8 years ago when I was actively going to parties. I got to see a lot of them (ufo, stompy, brisk, re-con, styles, breeze, scott brown, hixxy, dougal, gammer, ham, s3rl, stormtrooper, impact, vinylgroover, whizzkid.... local loves like crackerjack, nice guys, no left turn, rize, starr, sixxx) but I never tried to meet them. I did get a picture with The Nice Guys back in the day.

I'm going to make sure I'm nice and drunk so I don't have all this social anxiety lol

You need to make Northkore in Norcal; they brought out sc@r last time :D . Epic; epic party.

I just told my friends from Top Dawg (Scooby) and my friend DJ A.N.T (My bf started partying with them back in the Bay in 2004) to keep me updated on cool bay parties, and I gave Northkore a follow. I see they did a really cool party a few months ago but I would not of been able to make it.

I raved mainly summer 2006 thru january 2009 in LA. UFO was at the first party my boyfriend and i went to on Oct 13 2006, it was called Raveolution. It may be on my events thing on here (I went back and found parties I went to posted on this website lol) Stompy was at Miles of Smiles 5 in 2008, I actually got to bounce around on stage during his set, so that was neat, still didn't meet him tho! (Probably had to go back to working the water table or some shit :P) Ham played with Brisk at Beyond the Beat. That was also in 2008

righteous; scooby is hella cool. i live more south but love hardcore raving in the bay :) ; and ANT def threw down!

damn ; i am jelly; right before i started when they still brought out the big boys and the scene was not semi dead <3 ! Always nice to meet some hardcore ravers; hope to make your acquaintance one day :)

Jaybee

United States
84 posts
Posted - 2016/10/07 :  17:35:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaybee's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

righteous; scooby is hella cool. i live more south but love hardcore raving in the bay :) ; and ANT def threw down!

damn ; i am jelly; right before i started when they still brought out the big boys and the scene was not semi dead <3 ! Always nice to meet some hardcore ravers; hope to make your acquaintance one day :)

I would love to come and party up there, to see where my BF got his roots, etc. I have only been to the Lovefest parades (07, 08) and I went to some NYE party in Berkeley in 2007 (going into 08).

and no, I'm jelly :P (Rave name Jellybean)

I've been hearing rumors of a hardcore revival so I hope it's true...

Jaybee

United States
84 posts
Posted - 2016/10/08 :  12:38:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaybee's homepage  Reply with quote
Hey guys! I just saw Scott Brown a few hours ago, and WOW!!!! He played the song I asked him to (Def of a Bad Boy)! I was very excited and happy. I got a few videos from the gopro and I'll upload them to youtube later. He played UK hardcore, but also some Gabber.

I didn't meet him. I got a little too drunk, felt a bit sick, and was overall just feelin a bit awkward (hardly any phat pants, barely any kandy (i had like 8 pieces including a necklace, which is NOTHING for me coming from LA, but like no one inside wore it... very weird for me to see!) but I had a nice time!!!

Si Thompson
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,362 posts
Posted - 2016/10/08 :  21:22:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Si Thompson's homepage  Reply with quote
My picks are:

Trancefiction - Lightning Strike
Scott Brown - Rock 2 My Beatz
Scott Brown - Afterlife

The Rave Music Archive
https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive
https://www.youtube.com/c/theravemusicarchive

Kool Katz Digital
https://soundcloud.com/kool-katz-digital

Jaybee

United States
84 posts
Posted - 2016/10/09 :  18:34:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaybee's homepage  Reply with quote
Hey guys, do you mind if I share some videos from Scotts set on Friday in this thread? :)

DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2016/10/09 :  20:16:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage  Reply with quote
Please do post some videos!!!!

Jaybee

United States
84 posts
Posted - 2016/10/09 :  20:53:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaybee's homepage  Reply with quote
Definition of a Bad Boy, starts about 1:00 in. MK2 said my name during the set, and I missed it because I was worried the camera wasn't working lol

Fly with You:

Angel Eyes:

Bring me Round to Love:

Turn up the Music:

The entire set should be online at some point (audio) so I'll let you guys know when it is! :D I also have some other snippets I didn't upload because I don't know what the tracks are.

Edited by - Jaybee on 2016/10/09 20:55:34
Bring Me Round To Love

United Kingdom
116 posts
Posted - 2016/10/09 :  22:23:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bring Me Round To Love's homepage  Reply with quote
Nice to see that some in the US still appreciate the good music. Would have loved to have been there.

Jaybee

United States
84 posts
Posted - 2016/10/09 :  22:34:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaybee's homepage  Reply with quote
There are a lot of hardcore fans here in America, especially on the west coast. I wish we had more people at the party. Some guy did talk to me at the bar who said he lived down the street and could hear the hardstyle and had to come over because he couldn't believe it was being played in Vegas.

I hope we will get more events like this here. :)

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2016/10/09 :  22:59:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Hey guys, do you mind if I share some videos from Scotts set on Friday in this thread? :)

Just in case anyone was going to say no!

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Jaybee

United States
84 posts
Posted - 2016/10/09 :  23:10:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaybee's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:

Just in case anyone was going to say no!

lol, well I didn't know if I was supossed to have them in an event forum or something? Idk.

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2016/11/10 :  20:51:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
So many songs to mention; I'll need to get back on this.

Always remember Techno Revolution (Evolution Mix mix) being the first Scott Brown track I ever heard so this is definately one of my favourites.

Always like it when I hear an old skool track from Scott never heard before. Few came across recently inc. Hazardous and Spaced Out. Spaced Out was on same release as Wheels of fortune EV29; had never heard Spaced Out before, which sounds great.

He's been producing alot of tracks this year and many great ones. really like give me fire, reach for the sky, i only need you, this is forever, Into the blue and run to me (M-Project remix) is great.

There's a new plus system track released recently.

Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2016/11/10 :  20:53:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
What a release Equazion Part 6 was from 20 years ago!
https://www.discogs.com/Q-Tex-Equazion-Part-6/master/89960

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page