Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  06:58:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
LoL if that happens it's nothing to do with associations with Keyes.

Also if that happens once the Blu-ray is out.... :/

CDJay

I think the Blu Ray project coming out this late probably isn't helping HU. It should have been your #1 priority to get it released ASAP.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  09:30:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Completely agree; this is the fastest we've been able to do it.

We could have rushed it out, but it wouldn't have been what it should have been, and we've always had to be willing to play the long game. Premises move didn't just impact our ability to do this properly; it also compromised our ability to execute other projects and maintain the day to day operations. This was further compounded by our new website being 10 months late, at this point. It's essentially done, now, but still.

What I found truly alarming was that HU essentially took a 6 month break to future proof our outfit, and literally no-one (aside from Thumpa / A.B) either took advantage of the platform we'd built or did anything else visibly useful away from it.

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2016/11/28 09:32:08
DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
DJ Sketchy is verified hardcore artist DJ Sketchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/12/01 :  13:25:11  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage  Reply with quote
THIS IS A STICK UP!

HANDS IN THE AIR!!!

Haha. Always gets my hands up ;)

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/12/01 :  17:43:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
It will all become clear; expect hooj international things to happen with zero HU involvement (even though we lead the international scene for years, back when it "didn't matter", and F&D were "only big in Japan", and selling tens of thousands of CDs worldwide)

Meh.

CDJay

Wait, is that your way of saying that next year's HTID USA may not have Fracus & Darwin on the lineup??? And if they get a hardcore stage at EDC like I've heard they've been trying to do they won't be there either???

waaaaowww ; not sure that is a good idea lol.

and i duno how i feel about HTID USA with no f& d...... i would only be ok if they were replaced with like... 4 current GOOD uk hardcore producers

HTID USA with no f&d; and s & g........ meh

Edited by - trippnface on 2016/12/01 17:47:30
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2016/12/01 :  17:53:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
To clarify, I wasn't talking about HTID USA directly. That said, I wouldn't presume inclusion; we might need to mobilise the troops a bit.

CDJay

DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
DJ Sketchy is verified hardcore artist DJ Sketchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/12/01 :  18:53:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I have no idea about that, all I know is that where the established order have literally run things into the ground both Ravers Reunited and Hardcore Underground are 10 years deep and have had to fight tooth and nail for every victory. They've grown even as everything else tanked.

Part of the genius of the establishment is preserving divides as it stops any genuine competition emerging; and as you can likely sense from my heated tone I got wind of yet another HU-Exclusion-Power-Play yesterday and am *so* *SO* very tired of it.

I/We have RELENTLESSLY tried to work for the wider scene, with the wider scene, and no matter how many times that is thrown back in our face we keep on truckin'.

With a HH album due for release in under a fortnight, I have no idea how we end up excluded from these things by default; I'd object a lot less if I thought anyone was offering up useful ideas or alternatives.

Bleugh? Bleugh.

CDJay

Yeah nuff respect to yourselves at Hardcore Underground CDJay, and Ravers Reunited! Thankful that Slammin' Vinyl are still a dominating force in the Hardcore scene, well the rave scene as a whole.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/12/01 :  20:21:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
To clarify, I wasn't talking about HTID USA directly. That said, I wouldn't presume inclusion; we might need to mobilise the troops a bit.

CDJay

Simply put for me if Fracus and Darwin aren't booked to play, then I'm not going to be flying out to this. Or take a megabus to this if it just so happens to be in Dallas.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/12/01 :  23:12:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Simply put for me if Fracus and Darwin aren't booked to play, then I'm not going to be flying out to this.

Me either :-P

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2016/12/02 :  00:46:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
Same here.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page