Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Sefa's brain distruction

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
LeVzi I've been critical of some of the stuff he has done cos of the piano concerto elements , sometimes they are boring, but this just ****ing slays it.

I dunno if this link will work, but the girls reaction is so funny, and the filth from the kick is amazing

https://www.facebook.com/ToxicSickness/videos/2984538368228426/

This is Sefa at his best, Dr Peacock was similar in his set at Defqon from what I hear, he went off the charts hard. Next year I have to get my arse over there n witness this first hand.

In fact the 2nd attack is just as fking evil , pure filth, awesome :)
danielseven
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
I've been critical of some of the stuff he has done cos of the piano concerto elements , sometimes they are boring, but this just ****ing slays it.

I dunno if this link will work, but the girls reaction is so funny, and the filth from the kick is amazing

https://www.facebook.com/ToxicSickness/videos/2984538368228426/

This is Sefa at his best, Dr Peacock was similar in his set at Defqon from what I hear, he went off the charts hard. Next year I have to get my arse over there n witness this first hand.

In fact the 2nd attack is just as fking evil , pure filth, awesome :)

Sefa is an artist that doesn't come from the frenchcore scene at all, and therefore, he didn't even plan being part of it. So he did his own thing, and experimented his knowledge of classical and pop music with electronic music. Happy accidents happen, and now you got an artist that didn't want to sound like anyone else.

This artist is such an inspiration, he created a new concept of frenchcore, and made the genre interesting to me again.
LeVzi Some of the operatic stuff bores me, but he certainly seems to find a way to get the crowd going.

The kicks are getting insanely well made, like the 1st one in that video.

I want to see a Partyraiser b2b Sefa
Elipton My mind was blown at his Defqon.1 closing track. I 100% recommend people check this video out!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=624081854735565
djDMS I'm a big fan.

Lots of lovely melodic, dare I say UK Hardcore sounding stuff around at the moment and I'm all for it.

I for one, couldn't care less that the music isn't as 'hard' as some people want.
Guest sounds like some faggoty frenchcore nobody cares about

yo, deeejaaay, what ya playin

LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
My mind was blown at his Defqon.1 closing track. I 100% recommend people check this video out!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=624081854735565

That's awful, like fast hardstyle for the most part, the last kick was a bit better more raw, but that happy sounding bollocks is not good for a techno scene

quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I'm a big fan.

Lots of lovely melodic, dare I say UK Hardcore sounding stuff around at the moment and I'm all for it.

I for one, couldn't care less that the music isn't as 'hard' as some people want.

That's why Sefa will fail, if he brings that happy sound into a techno genre it will drag the fluffy boot ravers with it, and tbh they aint welcome.

I do care about hearing soft as shit music at a techno rave.
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
sounds like some faggoty frenchcore nobody cares about

Apart from the Angerfist track, the rest is slow n boring. That dull as **** grindcore that no one cares about.
Elipton A hub of positivity here as ever
LeVzi
quote:
A hub of positivity here as ever

So I have to be positive about something I don't like or agree with ? The fk I do. It's called 2 sides to every coin, and that's what makes debating stuff about it interesting.
Samination
quote:

Someone had to take over while you were gone. Sadly it was Guest (who was a menace over at theUSH forum too)
djDMS
quote:

That's why Sefa will fail, if he brings that happy sound into a techno genre it will drag the fluffy boot ravers with it, and tbh they aint welcome.

I do care about hearing soft as shit music at a techno rave.

Yes, all the music should sound exactly the same.

Looking at some of the crowds over there, plenty of people enjoy it
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
sounds like some faggoty frenchcore nobody cares about

Apart from the Angerfist track, the rest is slow n boring. That dull as **** grindcore that no one cares about.

they are what built the scene on this island and killed uk hardcore, and run along side hardstyle at hardstyle event's and random drum & bass nights, its all about the dj and the bass, not nerds dancing to some tedious 50hz kick drum

uk hardcore event's played frenchcore etc for years for "gabba" nobody gived a ****, and never will, and only had 1 event to itself each year for 20 years, and why kutski got sacked from 1 FM, for playing the shit on prime time, saturday and had no listeners
Guest nation of this, drum & bass and dubsteppa's got nowhere to go, drop some crossbreed and industrial inside the mainstream and entertain the passer by's

Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

Someone had to take over while you were gone. Sadly it was Guest (who was a menace over at theUSH forum too)

I was just a slightly less angry version of you :)
Guest i'm reality, when you can go around doing events getting paid in lager, and will probably get a blower cos your a deejaay

uk hardcore has always had aload of crap in room 2 they call gabba, even when nobody care's about it, so there is no point in having it, room which is 100% mainstream based was always going to kill uk hardcore which is why uk hardcore event's always liked to play aload of shit

especially if you did it proper

LeVzi I can't vouch for these days, but in the past room 2's were always the most mental hardcore techno rooms of all. HMS, Lofty, Scorpio, Producer, Clarkee, Destroyer but to name a few.

There are two sides to Hardcore now anyway, DJ's who play that happy / operatic hardcore that tbh I cannot stand, and then the ones who are more uptempo and harder, so the less "happy" influences there are the better. Lets face it, Sefa's use of "Your my angel" riff was truely pathetic.
Guest until you step up and entertain all the pimped cars and chicks in hotpant's you do both, besides crappy uptempo, cos its boring https://youtu.be/_zIc8nGcmg4?t=1870

It took 1.04 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page