Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Jeremy Corbyn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Smoogie Who the hell does this guy think he is?

What a nasty, spiteful and odious piece of trash trying to play political games just for a joke.

Oh look, the BBC are on his side again. The BBC can **** off as well. Nasty based pieces of trash!

I am sick of all this. The left will do anything to try and trip the Tories up and after all that the absolute coward that is Corbyn no longer wants a GE? What a waster!

Well it is coming to him soon. He can run but he cannot hide. The voters will **** him over badly in a GE. Say goodbye to Labour as trust me, Corbyn has gone too far this time and there is no escape!
Si Thompson Labour are no longer a party for the working class.
LeVzi Whole thing has gone on too long now, 31st October looking like its going to be extended again, thanks to this shit.

Really fked it has Corbyn n Swinson
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
Labour are no longer a party for the working class.

It has been like that since Blair took over.

A Lib Dem in red while other Libs tried to bully their way into the Tories but have now been pushed out at last
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Who the hell does this guy think he is?

What a nasty, spiteful and odious piece of trash trying to play political games just for a joke.

Oh look, the BBC are on his side again. The BBC can **** off as well. Nasty based pieces of trash!

I am sick of all this. The left will do anything to try and trip the Tories up and after all that the absolute coward that is Corbyn no longer wants a GE? What a waster!

Well it is coming to him soon. He can run but he cannot hide. The voters will **** him over badly in a GE. Say goodbye to Labour as trust me, Corbyn has gone too far this time and there is no escape!

Alright Boris, calm down!

The BBC are absolutely NOT on Jeremy Corbyn's side, I have no idea where you got that from.

What exactly is your issue? Couldn't tell with all the ranting.
MusicILove Sorry mods I pressed the button by mistake. iPhone Zoom isn?t the most intuitive thing to use.
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
Whole thing has gone on too long now, 31st October looking like its going to be extended again, thanks to this shit.

Really fked it has Corbyn n Swinson

Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
Corbyn n Swinson

Both want chucking in the bin.
MusicILove 2015 general election in the conservative manifesto was to have an EU referendum They won.
2016 We voted to leave the EU
2017 We Voted for more conservative MP?s who stood on a manifesto of Brexit means Brexit and no deal is better than a bad deal.
2019 The Brexit Party got the most votes so they won the EU elections.
And yet despite all of this they still won?t listen. The only way I see forward is for the queen to get involved and to either stop this No deal bill or to dissolve parliament until the 1st November. Surely if the will of the people are being ignored she should stand up and say enough is enough.

MusicILove Oh no wait because technically Brexit never won anything, because if you take all of the people who didn?t vote who were apparently for remain then Brexit lost. I forgot that not voting means you want what the mainstream media wants.
Yes that did happen on the EU election results day Sky News did a theoretical where they showed what the result would of looked like if everyone who didn?t vote voted for remain parties. I thought their job was to report the news not Jeremy Corbyn?s latest fantasy.
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Who the hell does this guy think he is?

Alright Boris, calm down!

The BBC are absolutely NOT on Jeremy Corbyn's side, I have no idea where you got that from.

What exactly is your issue? Couldn't tell with all the ranting.

The BBC are biased towards remain, maybe not directly supporting Corbyn, but they go against anyone supporting leave.
Impulse_Response Are there conservatives in the UK? Just curious because I'm drunk and it's 1:30 am here.
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
Are there conservatives in the UK? Just curious because I'm drunk and it's 1:30 am here.

Yes, but I think perhaps the best way to explain it is that the "center" of what the public over here consider our left and right spectrum starts a little further left than in the US.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
Are there conservatives in the UK? Just curious because I'm drunk and it's 1:30 am here.

Yes, but I think perhaps the best way to explain it is that the "center" of what the public over here consider our left and right spectrum starts a little further left than in the US.

I wouldn't say so, I follow a lot of US politics and the radical left are just as bad, if not worse. Especially in terms of violence. ANTIFA being one of the main problems.
Triquatra I think you've misread what I was getting at. I was talking specifically about our mainstream 'right' - as isn't as right as their mainstream right.

The whole time I lived there it was very apparent that their view of our politics as a whole is that everything is shifted to the left relatively speaking, to theirs.
Si Thompson
quote:
I think you've misread what I was getting at. I was talking specifically about our mainstream 'right' - as isn't as right as their mainstream right.

The whole time I lived there it was very apparent that their view of our politics as a whole is that everything is shifted to the left relatively speaking, to theirs.

I have no problem with the right in America, however, I don't agree with the vast most of Republicans with regards to 'Guns' and 'Abortion'. I would be a Republican if i were a yank, not a Democrat.
Triquatra Ah, I wasn't suggesting anybody has any problems with them. I was just answering the question
"Are there conservatives in the UK?"
To which the answer is certainly yes, but our mainstream conservatives are 'lefter' than US mainstream conservatives.
Si Thompson
quote:
Ah, I wasn't suggesting anybody has any problems with them. I was just answering the question
"Are there conservatives in the UK?"
To which the answer is certainly yes, but our mainstream conservatives are 'lefter' than US mainstream conservatives.

We are crossing wires here. I am not answering your points, i'm just giving my opinions.
Si Thompson
quote:
but our mainstream conservatives are 'lefter' than US mainstream conservatives.

I agree.
Triquatra Haha! All good! :) It's been a long day
Si Thompson
quote:
Haha! All good! :) It's been a long day

No worries, pal.

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page