Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DNA - Unknown Title

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Si Thompson I love this! I don't know the title, I believe it's an unreleased DNA track.

I am getting all of these obscure tracks uploaded to my YouTube channel for people to hear.

DJ_FunDaBounce Love it! :D
Sulphurik Yeah has to be DNA. Have you links to any more tracks Si?
Sulphurik Quite like at 50 seconds, you think it's going to progress to kickdrums but then it goes to the bass and breakbeat section.
Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
Love it! :D

Liking sound of Sonic Wonderland!
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
Love it! :D

Liking sound of Sonic Wonderland!

Hah! Wasn't expecting that!

Thanx! ;)
htid_4_life Holy crap! I have been after this for years! this is the first time I have seen a full version of the track, I have only heard this in one set and it was DJ Breeze + CJ Glover at Safe+ Sound Hardcore
htid_4_life oh :( just realised its actually from the same set
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by htid_4_life:
oh :( just realised its actually from the same set

Well.. It's unreleased, what did you expect?
htid_4_life a white label?
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by htid_4_life:
a white label?

No. If you look on my channel then you'll see that I use a white label for anything that's unknown.

If it has been released then it will feature the label artwork. If it came out on Dubplate, then I use a 'Music House' label.
Craig Cairney Ah this is pretty cool. Was always a huge fan of DNA's music. He had so much going on within his tracks. All those quirky little noises and samples, plenty of variety!!
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:
Ah this is pretty cool. Was always a huge fan of DNA's music. He had so much going on within his tracks. All those quirky little noises and samples, plenty of variety!!

Same here. Even as late as 2000/01.

I really liked 'Hype The Stars'.

Apparently, DNA wasn't paid by Alphamagic for this release, according to the notes on Discogs.

DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
quote:
Ah this is pretty cool. Was always a huge fan of DNA's music. He had so much going on within his tracks. All those quirky little noises and samples, plenty of variety!!

Same here. Even as late as 2000/01.

I really liked 'Hype The Stars'.

Apparently, DNA wasn't paid by Alphamagic for this release, according to the notes on Discogs.

"Here I Go" on the flipside was a rockin' tune as well! :)
Craig Cairney Yeah there was supposed to be a Virus X album scheduled for 2001, however when he got screwed over that all went in the bin. He had loads of music ready to go as well, all those breaks tracks that he cained at the February 2001 Slammin' gig.
Si Thompson
quote:
Yeah there was supposed to be a Virus X album scheduled for 2001, however when he got screwed over that all went in the bin. He had loads of music ready to go as well, all those breaks tracks that he cained at the February 2001 Slammin' gig.

I have most of those tracks from the Feb 2001 set digitally. They must've been leaked.

It took 8.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page