Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Jungle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
child of the night hey, i'm wondering wat are the best tunes to start with when it comes to listening to jungle music?

Chrysostomou get some cds like jungle massive and stuff like that... there all loaded with decent jungle and andy c's album that i can't think of the damn name!! Drum n bass somhink or other

A Garage is where your Car Lives, A House is where You Live, HARDCORE IS HOW YOU LIVE!!
pishposh check out dillinja and lemon d's new album killa hertz , it will completely blow your speakers

Shadowbunny andy c dj marky ummm yeah. thats all i kno of right now in my stupor of sleep depravation:(

StrifeII i find it quite funny that people are typing up Dillinja and lemon d when jungle is basically any drum n bass before 96ish - hence its old skoolish sound.

Omni Trio - Renegade Snares
Future Sound Of London - The Lighter
Renegade - Terrorist
Circles - Adam F
Ganja Man - Krome & Mr Time

bah cant think of many...them are a few anthems. you're best off going down old skool daze or something or IMO and buying some old jungle tape packs.

- Robbie Jay

http://www.soundclick.com/robbiejay
Hard2Get Anything before 94 i believe Rob, then DnB started in 94, correct me if i'm wrong :)

Simon When Virus see's this post he'll set ALL your asses right!!!! .

Never been a big fan of the name "Jungle" to be honest, LOVE the music, and the oldskool breaks, just never liked the name, but I believe it had the name jungle because it also had a lot of black, urban, jamaican style influences.

Someone else can probebly explain it better than me, for once ......I'll leave it for them!

"In My Sleep I Grind My Teeth"

"Don't mind the faggots, and the ruthless scum
Before we're done, son we'll make you one"

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page