Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Track id

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Jones07 Does anyone know the track with Queens we will rock you on that dj brisk used to play??
DJ Bounce Blizzard Boys maybe?
Jones07 No tried them think it was released in 2004
Si Thompson What set did you hear him play it on?

Also, I vaguely remember Brisk playing a version in 1996. It was a Happy Hardcore version.
Jones07 It was on dj brisk htid 5 with mc wotsee and when he went b2b with Scott brown at htid 3
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Jones07:
It was on dj brisk htid 5 with mc wotsee and when he went b2b with Scott brown at htid 3

I didn't find it having a flick through both of those sets.
Jones07 Its 31 minutes in on Scott brown b2b brisk htid 3
Mickey Init
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
I didn't find it having a flick through both of those sets.

I couldn't find it on HTID 5 mix either but it is at 31+ mins on HTID 3 mix: https://youtu.be/Ggsq0lbwI9w

So pleased there was an upload already. I knew of the tune from a loose Uprising/Distruxshon tape - which would?ve taken some finding! Hopefully someone nails it.
sterichie26 Are you sure its not this? Blizzard Boys - "Rock You" - which was released in Oct 2004...

https://www.discogs.com/Blizzard-Boys-Featuring-DJ-Rayne-2-Phosphor-Rock-You-Devil/release/335836?fbclid=IwAR3aDxuISqYY9oPdqL5vMajlESo34rglTeZVQsb52sJtmmYhUNaLPpohgnY
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by sterichie26:
Are you sure its not this? Blizzard Boys - "Rock You" - which was released in Oct 2004...

https://www.discogs.com/Blizzard-Boys-Featuring-DJ-Rayne-2-Phosphor-Rock-You-Devil/release/335836?fbclid=IwAR3aDxuISqYY9oPdqL5vMajlESo34rglTeZVQsb52sJtmmYhUNaLPpohgnY

It probably is. I have it on vinyl, but I can't be ****ed searching through to find it.

Unfortunately, there is no video linked to the Discogs release.
Thumpa Its Blizzard Boys
Bepa2512 Hi, im new Here and i come from Germany and i have a Mix from DJ Ramos and DJ Sy, i search the Track ID so much, but find the Song anywhere... How i and who can the Mix Posten , i have the Mix on my Handy..... thank you best regrards
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Bepa2512:
Hi, im new Here and i come from Germany and i have a Mix from DJ Ramos and DJ Sy, i search the Track ID so much, but find the Song anywhere... How i and who can the Mix Posten , i have the Mix on my Handy..... thank you best regrards

What event is the mix from? Have you got a description of the track? If you can upload a clip, that would be handy.

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page