Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Habegale -I want your mind - Alt 2 mix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Luz1978 Anyone have a decent mp3 of the alt 2 remix of this tune? From what I can see it was not included on the cd release, only the vinyl, so would be a vinyl rip. Annoyingly they re-released the song in 2020, but all the mixes are ?up to date? and awful!
Samination Yeah, I kinda wish he released all the versions instead of just one of them :(
Si Thompson Check your PMs.
warped_candykid You could ask David Dima himself. He may still have the original recordings.

https://www.facebook.com/dimaofficial
Mixxmatt Anyone have any luck with either a good mp3/320 rip or any positive response from Dave?
Samination Dont think anyone did, but I did so now

https://www.facebook.com/dimaofficial/posts/3883993454973209
polychrome Anyone managed to get their hands on a hq version of this gem? Still hoping to find a quality rip of the Dance Factory vinyl or something like this...
meran05 I have the CD Maxi-Single and STILL don't understand why they didn't include the Alt-Mix 2. It's not like the CD didn't have the space. I have a pristine clean Vinyl release but no Turntables.
Samination how do you know if it's pristine if you havent played it
meran05 Because its still Wrapped in the Manufacturing cellophine with the original Italian Customs labels on from when i imported it in 2000. It has never been open as i got the Maxi-Single at the same time.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by meran05:
Because its still Wrapped in the Manufacturing cellophine with the original Italian Customs labels on from when i imported it in 2000. It has never been open as i got the Maxi-Single at the same time.

I've bought stuff that's supposed to be new, and still sound like they've gone through a meat-grinder. This might be an issue with electronic music that aren't pressed at mass scale, but I got 2 supposedly brand new copies of "Interstate (Scott Brown) - Forever Yours" that had the same crackles at the same spot, indicating that it has a pressing issue. And then i went and bought a 2nd hand copy over at discogs, and it played near perfectly.
WickedWeeWilly

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page