Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Buy and sell
 CD wanted

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Alex Threat Don't suppose anyone has got a copy of this that they would be willing to sell? Preferably in decent nick with the cardboard sleeve?

https://www.discogs.com/Force-Styles-vs-Sy-Unknown-Original-Hardcore-2-The-Battle/release/165795

Also on a side note. Does anyone still actually collect physical items still like CDs & vinyl? I can't stop buying stuff at the minute!
warped_candykid I buy CDs all the time
Impulse_Response I buy physical stuff I really like when it's available. I had to slow down because I burned myself out trying to follow everything coming out.
Alex Threat It's good to know people still collect things. I am still buying vinyl & CDs, even though my 1210s rarely see the light of day. And I never play CDs anymore either!
meran05 Hey man, i buy cd's religiously.

I can send you a Lossy copy if you don't have a copy, sorry i can't help with your purchase. I own 2 copy's, one in mint and one with no sleeve.
Alex Threat Yeah, me too! aye that would be spot on cheers. No worries, I used to have it years ago but think i lent it out to one of my mates and never got it back...
HARRIBO Original hardcore 1 was the first Hardcore cd i bought. Loved this series
Alex Threat
quote:
Originally posted by HARRIBO:
Original hardcore 1 was the first Hardcore cd i bought. Loved this series

Yeah it is a great addition to a collection mate, one of the very first CD's i got too

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page