Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Blast from the past

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bristolboy05 Wow! What can I say. I've stumbled across this forum again after many years 😆
Any OG members still active from 2005?
Dj Silver still running this page?

Not much has changed which is great! Happy hardcore.com was a big part of my raving days - the glory days of hardcore!
Reading through lost private messages, browsing the site and having a record of all attended past events is giving me nostalgia haha

Bristolboy05 aye, what a bloody name. Think I need to look at changing that one!

PLUR TO ALL MY HARDCORE RAVERS!!!
Samination Well, I'm still here, and silver's still running the site, although he rarely makes any posts
Smoogie I was here in 2005 but what is the odds that most of the people who sent you PMs are no longer here? This place is quieter than it was back then!

Anyway this might have been the New Skool back in your day:

bristolboy05
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
I was here in 2005 but what is the odds that most of the people who sent you PMs are no longer here? This place is quieter than it was back then!

Anyway this might have been the New Skool back in your day:

The original brisk and ham - next generation is still my all time favorite. Blatant beats collections were THE best hardcore albums from its day.
bristolboy05
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Well, I'm still here, and silver's still running the site, although he rarely makes any posts

Nice to see some active members still going from 15+ years ago.

I think the popularity off Facebook destroyed a lot of online forums.
Si Thompson I was always on USH from 2001 onwards. I knew about this site but didn't join until 2016.
DJ Bounce I pop on here from time to time as Facebook is aids.
warped_candykid Still here
Icewind Welcome back. Long time lurker here
LeVzi This is my 2nd account here, I forgot I had one once before and I asked Silver to delete it, can't remember why, but probably got sick of the freeform people banging on

It took 0.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page