Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 24/7 remix collection vol 1

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Vladel I pre-ordered the 24/7 remix collection volume 1 for ?40 and then discover the previews are up on sound cloud before mine has arrived and all of a sudden, the price has dropped to ?30 after I have paid. to be fair i was a bit upset.

Al has since emailed me to say the difference will be refunded over the weekend but to be fair i was spitting at the time. Additionally to be fair, the previews sound very good.
trippnface I need to re go over the tracklist and make sure i already don't have half of them.
alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
I pre-ordered the 24/7 remix collection volume 1 for ?40 and then discover the previews are up on sound cloud before mine has arrived and all of a sudden, the price has dropped to ?30 after I have paid. to be fair i was a bit upset.

Al has since emailed me to say the difference will be refunded over the weekend but to be fair i was spitting at the time. Additionally to be fair, the previews sound very good.

Yeah that was my error, i put it at ?35 when I was rushing the stock on to the new store, simple enough mistake, and then to add to it the free digipak casing upgrades (which will hold this volume and the second) are delayed slightly

As a general apology I?m pretty much a one man band with the website, content, store and stock, sales and then posting, and I try to fit it around my busy family life (6 kids) so I do occasionally screw up, and probably will again .. but I?m only an email away and the new store does have a messenger point it there is any issues I?ll do my best to fix :-)

So yeah new store hope it works better than the terrible old one!

www.247hardcore.co.uk
Vladel Slightly off topic Al, but have you considered a discord channel for 24/7 hardcore?
MichaelFairways But ...... Bang - Shooting Star (Outforce & Starkiss Remix)

Literally been jizzing over this once since i heard it.

fantastic
MusicILove
quote:
Slightly off topic Al, but have you considered a discord channel for 24/7 hardcore?

I really don?t think you need anywhere else to spread your I?m such a strong man anti vax bullsh!t.
MusicILove Anyone looking for a Discord server to join should join mine.

It?s the best I?m told.
Alex Threat has anyone downloaded their copies of this yet? It looks as though Have It All isn't the full version. Unless there has been some issue with my download?
Vladel
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
has anyone downloaded their copies of this yet? It looks as though Have It All isn't the full version. Unless there has been some issue with my download?

Seems the same for me but i have the full version from another 24/7 release although i can't remember which one.
Alex Threat
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
has anyone downloaded their copies of this yet? It looks as though Have It All isn't the full version. Unless there has been some issue with my download?

Seems the same for me but i have the full version from another 24/7 release although i can't remember which one.

Sorted. Just got an email through with the full version. Cheer Al!

It took 0.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page