Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 dead or alive?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Sir_TranceLord i know its 22 now and times have changed a lot but are these forums a total thing of the past? have i just signed up to become the only active member lol
caloldur Nope. We are still out there. Just not as frequent. If there was a decent mobile UI, I would be here more.
Sir_TranceLord
quote:
Originally posted by caloldur:
Nope. We are still out there. Just not as frequent. If there was a decent mobile UI, I would be here more.

yea the whole forum aint changed or been updated for over 10 years
silver
quote:
Nope. We are still out there. Just not as frequent. If there was a decent mobile UI, I would be here more.

This UI is retro :)
Samination Large images does makes it hard to navigate the pages. Using "MAX-WIDTH: 99%;" in the CSS might help out
Sir_TranceLord
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:

cant it be adapted to be mobile friendly its 2022 lol
Smoogie I am still here. I pop in for an inspection and marvel at the retro features. They don't build 'em like this anymore!
Sir_TranceLord Id say its pretty dead around here
Archefluxx
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:

Silver, do you track analytics from this site? If so, what's the Desktop/Mobile split?

This site on mobile is heinous to use. I think forums such as this can be ported to different platforms without losing posts and what not. Might be worth doing for the benefits of having a responsive site. From experience, the general website gets between 60-70% of it's traffic via mobile phones.

Be different for here since users are habitual, and they'll have traditionally always logged on from a Desktop. Not to mention bots probably skew the results, but I would absolutely recommend making the site responsive to extend it's life.
silver The age range for the music would indicate mobile would be the prefered option but since our mobile view isn't the greatest I would say our stats are not 100% correct with regards to mobile usage.
warped_candykid Still here! Joined in 2004.
possys2 if you check in every few days there is always a few posts to have a look through
Audio Warfare My first visit for a while and there are 1792 new topics since my last visit haha

It took 0.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page