Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 clean snapped record

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
possys2 i snapped a vinyl today into 3 bits. all clean snaps. just wondering would superglue do it?
anyone done it before?
Si Thompson I had one arrive in the post once, it was snapped in two, clean snap. I just got a refund and ordered it again from someone else.

It was this track.

Alex Threat Luckily I've only ever had one snapped come through the post. Like you said Si, refund & re-ordered. It was this too:

Samination I doubt it can be refunded unless it was recently sent like in both of your examples.

I bought a vinyl from a friend, and while he did say it was fragile, it did end up snap on the way. He also made sure to rip it to me before he sent it.
possys2 ive not bought it, ive had it years, i went to pull the plug out the wall and my knee bent the vinyl against a box.
its a white label of silk cuts vol2. i think the best bet is just buy it off discogs
Si Thompson It was one of the rare occasions a girl on Discogs sold to me. She was proper pissed off.

Understandably, she asked for photo evidence, which I sent. Refunded with no hassles.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by possys2:
ive not bought it, ive had it years, i went to pull the plug out the wall and my knee bent the vinyl against a box.
its a white label of silk cuts vol2. i think the best bet is just buy it off discogs

I like Silk Cuts 2. Shame.
possys2 i can get the 10 inch vinyl for tenner.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by possys2:
i can get the 10 inch vinyl for tenner.

About the price of a Mcdonalds now.
possys2 very true si. hahaha
Icewind I have a record on its way from Japan...apparently gonna take 3 months to get here as it's traveling by boat, which I find to be hilarious and a little worrying. Hope it doesn't snap. It's quite rare

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page