Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 Slammin last night!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ e-Klyps Well I have to say, wicked. I was a bit doubtfull with scott brown, hixxy, energy and MC storm not being there but it rocked.
MC Whizzkid was supposed to have said he was goin to Nocturnal wonderland with storm etc but he came to slammin and rocked the joint. Good atmosphere, new arena never used beford, loads of new tunes from the likes of Robbie long & Devastate and Brisk. Billy Bunter and Sarge also played some pretty good warm up sets. No problems with the security so thats always a bonus. Only slight gripe and it is slight is that the DJ's only played 45min sets when 1hour would have been better. Mark EG was also goin loopy as usual and climbed out of the elevated DJ area.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
FingazMc ur so lucky man who played the best set (hardcore)?

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
virus i'd really like to see whizkid.. he was supposed to be up here for WEMF, but stuff didnt go as planned, so he never did..

adam

Edited by - virus on 02 Sep 2001 13:08:56
DJ e-Klyps I thought Demand was prob the best for me personally.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
Elation ooo man... dj e-klyps your a lucky bastard

to live in the uk... my whole family is over there, with the exception on my parents. i would go into hyperactive overdrive in the british hardcore sceen. i mean there must be a hundred happy events up and down the coast. i envy you.

we always talk about how amazing it would be to be over there. the last time i was there was back in 1995. picked up a few kik azz tunes. aaahhh heaven. lol.

happyhardcoresmiles
silver Anyone got photo's?

post em'
DJ e-Klyps I took some but all i got was the back of loads of people's heads. Security wont let cameras in so u have to buy crappy ones. USH has some, u can borrow them if u mention the dudes name or USH.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect

It took 0.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page