Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Orignal Hardcore 3

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
FUCKYOU Orignal Hardcore 3: The Nu Breed mixed by Dougal and Styles is out on 26-1-2004, it's a 3 cd box set, 2 of the disks are all new stuff and the third disk is a old skool mix.

**** You
Exhile Well thats gonna be a fairly trancecore set of cds i thimks. Should be good thoughas its very much my style

----------------------------------------------------------

Find all my mixes at www.intenseradio.co.uk

Frank
KinokoBoy TranceCore rocks!!!

Bring Hardcore to Upstate New York!!!!
raverdave Shall probably be getting this, hopefully it will be nice and upfront.

Dougal and Styles are my favorite DJ's for spinning the trancey stuff at the moment. Look forward to hearing lots of Dougal and Gammer - those boys really know how to make trancey hardcore...

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!
DJ Superman looks like it'll be good..... is there any news on a tracklisting yet?

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
FUCKYOU The Artwork

Go to HMV.CO.UK for more info

**** You
StrifeII looks crap

- Robbie Jay

http://www.soundclick.com/robbiejay
Exhile Yeah all these original hardcore cds look a little kiddish

Frank
raverdave lol! at least its better than the cover to that Dougal and Vibes comp...

FUCKYOU

It's available from 16/02/2004

Got to virginmegastores.co.uk for more info

**** You
virus ^^ that's a different cd..

....more CD's

H-ard
A-ssed
R-oyalty,
D-evotion,
C-ommitment,
O-bsessiveness,
R-espect and a
smil-E- for Hardcore :)
Lixx OMG my eyes won't stop bleeding! Take it away! Ahhhh

Actually I'm looking forward to this one. I like almost everything that comes out on EP to a certain degree so Dougal's should be cool and Styles is a better DJ than he gets credit for.

As a side note (bound to stir up some controversy) I seriously believe Styles should take Hixxy's spot on Bonkers cause he plays almost the same tracks and is just a better DJ. IMO Hixxy plays some great tracks but he plays too slow, his mixing style is boring and his programming is very strange.

raverdave ^^^ I would have to agree with that to a certain extent, whether Styles is the man to replace him or not. Hixxy needs to speed things up a bit (like he's doing in his live sets at the moment).

pishposh cant wait for that

whispering Deca Dance, setting a new standard in crappy CD covers Since 2002.
But anyway i'm getting those both.

radiokate defo agree with both lixx and dave on the hixxy business, styles shud take over from him on bonkerz cus his cd sets r pretty boring (oooh!) but they are he cant get out of the same routine (ok, like most djs) but his current routine is pretty crap! as dave sed he needs to put more of what hes playing live inot his cds..

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
steve O Agreed!

Hardcore Till I Die...
Exhile Well a lot of what hes playing live is timestrached trance and some random remixes. So he can hardly put that on the bonkers cds

Frank
raverdave Why not?

Exhile well for starters some of it orignally isnt hardcore. And its better to play more new material than remixes

Frank
raverdave Fair enough about the remixes, but timestreached trance tunes would be new to a lot of people, surely a couple of em wouldn't hurt.....

Exhile Well im not sure what the laws are on that. I know that styles played 1 as last track of hardcore heaven 2

Frank
raverdave Hold me tonight? I think thats the one, love that tune.

Unsure on the liscencing laws myself, doubt the writers would mind, as long as they got some cash!

Exhile Yes it was Angel one - Hold me tonight ( pontos mix )

Frank
Underloop Legally I am sure there is nothing wrong with playing timestretched trance. I mean whats the difference between stretching by 6% and stretching by 26%?

But anyway, back to the topic, these CDs look mint.... defo going into my collection!

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
Shaker The time stretched trancey hardcore is shit! The whole point I got into hardcore in the first place is becuase it was a unique type of dance / rave music. The most original types of hardcore around these days (imo) has to be freeform & gabber....and other stuff on labels such as next gen etc etc

Underloop Is that the final "Hardcore" (Decadance CD) cover / tracklisting? The cover mentions Scooter, Technohead and Force & Styles..... distinct lack of these artists in the tracklisting. I like the look of the current track-listing though, so I hope its just that the cover has been copied from another compilation CD which had these artists on, and they just haven't edited that bit yet....

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
B.C the tracklisting for nu breed looks very trancey! dj sammy - sunlight...wtf? is this a trance/hardcore cd or r these trance songs done in a remixed hardcore format? cd 3 looks like its got all the classics so i'll b purchasing the cd just 4 that. not bn able 2 find tiny tot - discoland on any cd compilations(at least not the version im looking 4).Bonus!

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
Seany I'll only be buying this for the third disc and some of the 2nd ,This trance on hardcore cd's is getting worse ,Someone put an end to it!!!

"Its An Oral Show ,We have Oral fixations"
DJDarkside Definatly agree with hixxy being to slow hardcore is better when it's faster thats y i love essential platinum it's all so fast styles i thought should take hixxys place and they should use dougal or sy in place on sharkey.

HARDCORE RULES (HARDCORE HUSTLER HARDCORE HUSTLER REMIX & ORIGINAL PHAT TUNES)

C J Bonner
SEEKY it looks good

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!
DJCrissy Well i think Hixxy is pretty mint!!Its sharkey who doesnt get my vote!!

Bonkerz should be much faster though!!

!!!Stay Buzzin!!!

xxxxcrissyxxxx

It took 1.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page