Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Rapture TV

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
SEEKY I heard that Rapture TV are suppost to cover the next Hardcore Heaven event if this is true it will be great because it means that Rapture might then cover other Hardcore events. Has anyone else heard anything.

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!
Underloop Rapture are already covering hardcore events. They just haven't played any out yet. It is coming very soon though, and that is confirmed!

I haven't heard anything definite about Hardcore Heaven yet though.

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
SEEKY Hope they do it because I am sick of Godskitchen and Gatecrasher

KID_PIRAHNA Wish they had somethin' like Rapture TV here in the states. All we got is MTV and VH1.....some of the shows are OK but I'm starting to get fed up with hip-hop and rap.

Toto, I think we're back in Kansas. How do I know? Because it's so f**kin' boring!!!
WANTED!
more hardcore in Kansas City
StrifeII rapture tv is still going? i thought it shut down...

what channels it on on telewest broadband?

- Blasphemy
Hard2Get
quote:
rapture tv is still going? i thought it shut down...

It did for quite a while, but then came back again :)

StrifeII woo! best news ive had all day

rapture tv is the best channel...i love watching skating/bmxing, and the musics phat, ooh buzz head :D

- Blasphemy
Lazerath Rapture have got plans to start devoting alot more time to breeds of music that arent popular with the gen pub.... i.e. hardcore, trancecore and gabba to name but a few... its gonna be sweet.

Hardcore Forever. True And Thru. Never Let It End.
SEEKY [quote]Originally posted by Lazerath:
Rapture have got plans to start devoting alot more time to breeds of music that arent popular with the gen pub.... i.e. hardcore, trancecore and gabba to name but a few... its gonna be sweet.

defiantly

Oli G Rapture are and have been covering hardcore events, the bird that does this mainly is tjsonic, she does some of the TJ stuff on rapture tv too, organised chaos has been filmed, various other things have been filmed, and hardcore heaven is being filmed.

Distribution Through www.nuenergy.co.uk
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
alimcpill
quote:
Originally posted by KID_PIRAHNA:
Wish they had somethin' like Rapture TV here in the states. All we got is MTV and VH1.....some of the shows are OK but I'm starting to get fed up with hip-hop and rap.

Starting????

DJDarkside What Number Is The Rapture Channel On Sky Becoz I Can't Find It Under The Music Channels

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
Go Widda Flow & Don't Stop, But Always Remember To Let The Beats Drop!
SEEKY [quote]Originally posted by DJDarkside:
What Number Is The Rapture Channel On Sky Becoz I Can't Find It Under The Music Channels

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its not with the other music channels I think it is 275 if it isnt the right channel just go to the start of the film channels (301) and then go back a bit and then you should see it.

DJDarkside OK thanks!

DJ Darkside
Hardcore Rules!
Go Widda Flow & Don't Stop, But Always Remember To Let The Beats Drop!
Ronnie_R17 Actually i have watched a number of hardcore events on rapture, however it is only during the very small hours of the morning i.e 3-4 o clock, because they are live, however they rarely play these events but i hope it becomes more often

One Day I Awoke And Discovered Hardcore Is Life!
Underloop
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie_R17:
Actually i have watched a number of hardcore events on rapture, however it is only during the very small hours of the morning i.e 3-4 o clock, because they are live, however they rarely play these events but i hope it becomes more often

One Day I Awoke And Discovered Hardcore Is Life!

Which ones? I've never seen them on at any time, and the official line from Rapture has been that it is "coming soon"

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
SEEKY [quote]Originally posted by Underloop:

Which ones? I've never seen them on at any time, and the official line from Rapture has been that it is "coming soon"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same here I know its coming soon and I don't think they have shown any Hardcore events yet

JesterDJ I went to the ravenation resonance event in last august and i do remember reading somehwere that rapture or someone like that was recording it... i also saw a couple of fellas on the stages with their camcorders, i heard they were gonna release it on a dvd but i don't know about coverage of all further events. what a result!!!
Only thing i'm worried about though is that if it goes on tv and starts to become too overly popular, then the commercial bastards out there will start to convert it into little commercial pop type hardcore and ruin it, thats my only concern. What do you lot reckon?

*.*Jester*.*

SEEKY Rapture are ameant to be doing this coming Hardcore Heaven

StrifeII Anyone know if its on Telewest broadband (Cable) and what channel it is? cheers

- Blasphemy
Hard2Get http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=107769 :)

DJ Superman i'm pretty sure it's only on sky digital mate. havnt had cable for a month or so though so it could have been added since then!

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights
Dj.Yuglooc Anyone know if its avalible in sweden?

<-Hardcore->
Lazerath rapture is only available through sky.... one of there small off cut channels that they hope will get the early morning ratings when peeps aren't wid it...

shame... it could be alot bigger... and will as soon as hardcore gets on...
There's no definate date set yet though it is coming.... I got inside info...
Also alot more events will be attended. and all those previous events will finally be aired fully... most of the delay is getting the right licences to wave permission aside. once it's all sorted then waheyy!!

Hardcore Forever. True And Thru. Never Let It End.
DjMoNkEyBoY Wowee! I think this is great!
What channel is this program on?
I am in the states. I have cable and satellite.
Does Rupture have streams on their website?
What is their website?

Dj MoNkEyBoY
Founder of Monkeyshine Inc.

Keep it Real!

Keep it Happy!

Keep it Hardcore!
electro-masta Thats awsome. Now only if the U.S. could do the same. I am sick and tired of listening to the same pop music and popular punk bands. If only a majority of the population of USA would be able to listen to hardcore (or any techno or elctronic music) rather than the crappy parody techno they are exposed to on TV or on joke websites. This "bad techno" leads people to the conclusion that techno is boring. The US needs a channel like Rapture TV.

TJstormangel well hi there...yes its true i am filming and covering all hardcore events for rapture tv with my P.A(she be here soon!)! OUR CHANNEL IS ON SKY DIGTAL265!! please checkout www.rapturetv.com for more info on me covering hardcore and showning dis nation what they are missing out on, providing go to the raves and show ur support for our channel, then its on de cards to deicate a whole night just to hardcore, prestented and film all by meand with my P.A help!! bless her!! we are forever trying to make this channel better, and we are not like MTV either!! so come join our party and rave, reach out to rapture, and be raptured!! we here to catch u u enjoying the hardcore rush!!! i love hardcore too!! done orgnised choas which has been delayed due to new shoot hardcore heaven, which boss is demanding to edited and play in 2-3weeks!! so hold tight keep warm, ask me any questions, and ill help!! normaly de tj on R L8R at 10pm, if u text in! this is free view channel, ehant lovers of music from trance to dance-house to hardcore!! so help make it happen and keep on raving, and we see ya at an big event near you soon!!! hardcore heaven clips/photos up on our website, first before any other hardcore site!! so check them out, and enjoy!!

as for ravenation.....ill look into it for u, but dont think that was the true rapture!!??? take care keep smiling stay hardcore!!xxx

i take de world by storm!!
TJstormangel heheoli g ill slap ya hun!!!

as for channel broadcasting its just de uk and ireland for now sorry!! but also had reports that the forces in iraq watch us too!! here to keep u buzzing!! so reach out to rapture tv and we will reach back!!!;O)

i take de world by storm!!
XxxfitgirlXxx Hi all this is stormangels p.a yeh we were at hardcore heaven last night and wot a absolute wicked time we had filming all the diff sets and stormangel doing interviews with mc storm and whizziekid just to name a few, stormangel has already got some pic and footage up on our website www.rapturetv.com so go and check it out...
As stormangel said it will hopefully b shown on tv in 2-3 weeks so come on guys tune into rapturetv it`s the only place to be !!!!!!!! :)

genericrevolution www.niteclubbers.net

check out some of the hardcore heaven clips!

It took 1.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page