Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Where can I find these...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
b1o Anyone know which artist/label the song "Alice in Wonderland" is from? I'm also looking for the artist/label that "Children of the Night" is on. Now for the difficult question, I have a song on a mix mp3, but I have no idea what the title of the song is, all I have to go on are the lyrics "Everybody needs a little time away, I heard her say, from each other. Far away from each other. Hold on, it's hard for me to say I'm sorry, I just want you to stay."
DJ STYLUS If you are looking for a song on vinyl but u don't know who it's done by check out

www.imorecords.co.uk

and 2nd if you need help naming a song in a mix send me a short mp3 of the track and i'll post it on my site. 2/3 trax where named within an hour of the site being launched, so it gets results.

www.oldskool_84.tripod.com/northants_dnb/

It is a site for ppl who struggle to get hold of songs they want. When the track is named goto

www.audiogalaxy.com

to get hold of it.

That's the best I can do.

Just close your eyes and dream with me, you'll hear the sound of music.
MC RizlaDizla Nakatomi Children of the night White (import)

DJ Kaos Hold Me Now Ravin' Mad

or Dj Kaos Hold Me Now 2000 remix Go Mental

I know you can buy the last one from imo
www.imorecords.com

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
virus my copy of children of the night is on Peach records #6, its the QFX remixes, but has the original radio edit, which is the one i play.

there's probably releases of this song on other labels tho.. all 3 nakatomi tracks i have are on different labels.

adam

Dave-Rayvon The "everybody needs a little time away" song is called "hold me now" and is by "highlander". The Bass D & king Matthew mix is ace!

Dave!

It took 0.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page