Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 FUTURE DANCE 7 - OCTOBER 19th - MEETUP

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
happyraveruk easy boys & girls, got me tickets for future dance. i'm gonna be at kings cross station at 10.00 with jenny - look out for the raver coats - if ya don't meet us there then we'll definitely see you inside. i'm just posting to get an idea of whose goin, and whose up for meetin b4 hand. see ya soon - oh yeah - got my slammin tickets posted today - whose goin? - we'll arrange meetup nearer time. l8rz boyz and girliez. simon.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
MC RizlaDizla I'll defiantly be there. Not gonna miss another FD. My m8 will be with me, but I think that will be it. Were be coming in from Tottenham Hale, so were try to get @ the Station for 10. If not I'll be in the Hardcore room for most the night. I'll have my yellow jacket on with me name on the back.

Also going to SV. Hopefully there should be more of us then, but can't bat on it.

Looking forward to seeing you Happyraceruk, Jenny and anyone else on here going.

C ya !!

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
MC RizlaDizla Just thought i'll tell you that I'm getting my tickets this weekend.

happyraveruk are you meeting up just outside the station ?

happyraveruk yeah m8, just outside station, or if it's pissin down, then inside station. hehe. by the way do u have any idea who empress stah is ??? u seen the flyer?

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.
MC RizlaDizla Ive seen the flyer but never heard of him.

Looking forward to the hixxy and ufo, and also brisk and ham

MC RizlaDizla Brought my ticket over the weekend.
But it looks like I will be meeting up with you lot alone. My m8 doesn't think he will get the money in time.

Where about are you comming from happyraveruk

happyraveruk 'm comin up from wembley. i'll probably see ya up there.

DJ Pathfinder A shame i dont live in london. :(

It took 0.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page